Chapter 140 – Changing Place
2.7k 4 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Late upload

I was in the hospital. Maybe I couldn't upload everyday still, but I will try to deliver some chapters.

When Jin and Kuroka returned to Kuoh Town, the sun was already about to set. They had spent too much time screwing up in the woods, but he didn’t regret it.

His house was empty, and he took this chance to bathe. Of course, the still-horny car also tagged along. She was already naked, but her collar was still around her neck, and the leash was still connected. Jin grinned as she tugged the leash and pulled Kuroka to the bath.

Kuroka sat on the floor and watched Jin undress. She couldn't help but stare at his muscular chest and arms.

"Wow! You're buffed nya!"

"You think so? I guess. Do you love it?" He flexed his muscles and stood before Kuroka. His 8 inches erect dick covered her face, and Kuroka let out a squeal as she kissed it.

"Nya!!" She moaned and drooled while rubbing her clit. "I love your body nya!"

"I love your perverted personality."

"Nya!" Kuroka happily rubbed her crotch and made sure her breasts jiggled. "I'll do anything you say, so please mess me up nya! I am still not satisfied yet!"

Jin sighed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her away from his dick. He turned her around and pulled the leash attached to her collar. She stumbled but managed to stay upright thanks to the wall.

He pushed her against the wall and began to massage her tits. When he removed his fingers, he slid them inside her dripping slit. Kuroka arched her back, pushing her breasts out even further.

"Hnn~" She let out a pleasured moan. "Jin nya! That was so good!"

Jin pushed two of his fingers inside her pussy, making her scream loudly. He worked his way up her body until he touched her nipples and then grabbed the leash. Kuroka trembled as he pulled her forward.

"I will mess you up just as you please, you horny cat," Jin whispered in a sultry voice right into her ear, causing her to tremble in excitement.

"Nya! Nya!"

He continued to pull her, making her arch her back. Her breasts jiggled, and her pussy juices dripped on the floor.

"You are a nasty slut! Do you get it?" He spanked Kuroka with his dick, then rubbed his tip against her slit. "Do you know how dirty you've become after being fucked in the forest?"

"Nya!" She stuck her tongue out and drooled.

"You wanted me to fuck you in the forest. Now, I'm going to make you pregnant and give birth to a litter of kittens. That's what you want, right?" He ran his finger through her pussy and touched her sensitive spot. She twitched, and her hips gyrated. "You know I can't refuse that kind of request from my little cow, don't you?"

"Yesss!" Kuroka spread her legs wide open and lifted her tail. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Jin penetrated her in one go and pumped his dick in and out of her tight pussy. Her back arched as Jin pulled the leash and grabbed her breast with his free hand, squeezing her milk out of her nipple.

Kuroka's body shook uncontrollably as she came on Jin's cock. He stopped thrusting and leaned over her. He gripped her hair and kissed her. Their tongues swirled together, and she licked his lips hungrily as his cock kept pounding her, hitting the deepest part of her womb.

"Ahhhhh! I'm cumming nya!" Kuroka cried out while cumming.

Jin withdrew his dick and quickly flipped Kuroka onto her back. She landed on the ground and lay there on the floor while her pussy convulsed with pleasure.

However, he didn't stop. He was still raring to go. He grabbed her tits with both hands and bit her nipple. His cock entered her pussy once more, and this time, his balls slapped her clit as he fucked her.

"Nya!" She screamed. "J-Jin! Drink my milk nya! My cat milk! Play with my breasts and fuck me harder! Hnn~!"

Kuroka's pussy squeezed tightly around Jin's cock, which was now fully hard. She panted heavily and looked at the ceiling, struggling to catch her breath.

"Of course."

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 73 Days. You gained 73 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 73 Days. You gained 73 EXP]

He gulped the milk that was squirted from her nipple. The taste was sweet, but the texture was smooth. It was slightly sour, and the creaminess reminded him of the creamsicle.

"Your milk is delicious." He licked her nipple. The juice flowed down her skin, leaving a trail behind.

"Nya, I love when you lick my nipple nya!"

"I am glad." He licked her other nipple, too, then moved on to licking her breasts as he kept fucking her in a mating press.

"Ohhh... F-Faster!"

"I will fuck you faster!"

Jin picked Kuroka up and slammed her against the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed him tighter.

"Nya!" Her eyes rolled into her head, and her mouth hung agape as she orgasmed.

The sensation was too intense. His balls tightened, and his cock throbbed. But he didn't come yet. He wanted to tell Kuroka that she was just a little horny slut who loved to be fucked. She didn't want kittens; she only wanted to be fucked by him.

He felt the pleasure building inside his body, and it made him grunt and push his dick deeper. Kuroka was so hot and wet, and his dick was buried all the way inside.

"Do you love me?!"

"I love you, nya!"

"You love to be humiliated?"

"Yes! I love to serve you!" She nodded her head vigorously.

"Then, where do you want me to cum?"

"I-In my pussy! I love to feel it!"

"That's right. But you won't get that."

Jin felt the heat rising inside his body. Kuroka's pussy was so tight and warm, and the pleasure was almost unbearable. He was about to explode when he pulled out.

Kuroka gasped when she saw his huge dick. "Jin... Nooo!"

She tried to grab it, but he pushed her hands away, shot his load all over her body, and bathed her in his semen. Kuroka blushed when she felt his warm liquid land all over her tits and stomach. She shivered, and her mouth watered.

"Lick it from your body," Jin commanded. "Only then will I cum inside your pussy."

Kuroka whimpered, but she obeyed his command. She licked his seed off her breasts and belly, and it tasted like a combination of salty and sweet. She swallowed every drop without leaving any behind.

"Good girl." Jin put her down on the floor. "You're not done yet. Get on your knees."

"Y-Yes, Jin."

He turned her, and Kuroka obeyed. He guided his dick between her thighs and rubbed it up and down her slit. Kuroka moaned in delight.

Jin pushed his tip into her soaking-wet pussy, and he started to move slowly. He let out a satisfied sigh as his dick glided in and out of her pussy.

"I like watching your big ass shake while I'm inside you, you horny cow." He spanked Kuroka's ass cheek.

"Nya!" Kuroka squealed.

"I can see you getting ready for another orgasm. What do you want?"

"Please fuck me harder!"

"As you wish!"

Jin began to fuck her hard, using his hips to pound into her cunt. Kuroka's back arched as she reached another climax. This time, she could actually hear something splattering inside her pussy, but she couldn't care less because it meant he was cumming.

"Nya! Nya!"

Jin grabbed her hair and forced her to look up at him. Her face was bright red, and her cheeks were covered in saliva. She also orgasmed together with him, squirting pussy juices everywhere.

"What a good cow."

He pulled out of her pussy and kneeled beside her. He rubbed his dick on her face, and Kuroka's eyes widened in surprise.

"Nya!"

Her jaw dropped as she stared at Jin's dick. She knew her assignment. As a good cow, she needed to clean it. Kuroka opened her mouth and licked the tip, tasting the sticky mixture of their combined juices.

Jin laughed and pushed her head closer. Kuroka used her tongue to clean his shaft.

"With this, I can focus my search on Excalibur fragments tonight. Do you want to tag along with me?"

"Nya, of course!"

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Did I mention there is also NSFW ASMR in my patreon starting February? Surely I did mention it.

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

77