Chapter 141 – Kokabiel
2.7k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin and Kuroka took a bath afterward and left the house together after they got dressed. The sky had already turned dark, and it was time to find the Excalibur Fragments.

“Nya~ I was totally satisfied, fufufu.”

“I’m glad if that’s the case.”

They walked down the street with Kuroka holding Jin’s arm. They looked like a lover with Kuroka’s cat ears and tails hidden by her Youjutsu.

“You’re really amazing nya! You are not tired even after doing it a few rounds nya!”

“That’s natural.” Jin smiled at Kuroka. “I recovered my stamina fast by drinking your milk.”

“So that’s why!” The cat girl beamed with a smile. “Right. You get stronger by drinking milk! I almost forgot about it.”

“Yeah.” He nodded. That was the best power he could hope for. Recovering his stamina and healing his wound using milk was a cheat itself, better than any of his other abilities. Though he could now heal using the Phenex’s family immortality.

Having Kuroka at this moment was a blessing in itself. Not only was her milk the best among his personal cow and got him plenty of EXP and Lifespan, but she could also use Senjutsu better.

Taking into account how big Kuoh Town was and how short of a timespan they had, as Kokabiel could attack anytime, Kuroka’s help would prove to be really useful.

“Kuroka, how big is your Senjutsu’s range? Can you feel the whole Kuoh City with your Senjutsu?”

“No, I can’t nya.” She shook her head and turned to Jin. “I can only sense a small area, a bit bigger than what you can cover. I am not so monstrous that I can cover the whole city with my Senjutsu nya~ Maybe the youkai leader can, but that’s absolutely impossible for the current me.”

“Youkai leader?” Jin asked curiously. He knew that youkai was real, but this was the first time he had heard about them having a leader. At first, he thought youkai was a free creature living without being bound by anything.

Two examples would be Kuroka and Sun Wukong’s descendant, Bikou. They chose where they were and only joined Vali’s team because it sounded interesting and or for their own goal.

However, it looked like youkai also had their own group, maybe even a faction, separated from the rest of the Supernatural world.

“There are two youkai leaders in Japan. Those who rule the west and those who rule the east nya.” Kuroka began to explain as she raised two fingers. “One is based in Kyoto while the other was in Kanto.”

“Hoo? So there are two different factions?”

“Indeed! A Kyubi leads the West youkai based in Kyoto; her name is Yasaka. In comparison, the ones based in the East are a bit rowdy. They are led by a really ugly youkai with a gourd-shaped head named Nurarihyon. I hate that old man.” Kuroka grumbled at the end of her sentence and gritted her teeth.

Meanwhile, Jin was interested in the two leaders.

‘A Kyubi and Nurarihyon, huh?’

A Kyubi, nine-tailed fox, was a famous folklore in Japan. They were really beautiful and could take a human’s appearance. If he was asked to choose between the two, whoever made him curious, then his answer would be the Kyubi.

Nurarihyon was an old man with a gourd-shaped head, or so Kuroka had said. Even in the folklore that Jin read in his free time, Nurarihyon was shown to have a mischievous personality.

“Are you interested in them, Jin?” Kuroka asked playfully as she peered into his face.

“Yes, but not right now. There are still some problems and Kokabiel I need to fight. Maybe in the future, when I am free, I can go to Kyoto to take a look at them, if possible.”

“Right~ Just tell me when the time comes nya! Also…” The cat girl narrowed her eyes as she stopped in her track.

Jin also stopped and looked at her before sensing a presence a bit distance away. There were 5 people, and four of them were familiar to him. The other one, though, felt big and heavy. His presence was similar to the Fallen Angel’s leader, Azazel.

“That one is bad news nya.” She continued as she let go of Jin’s arm.

“I am aware. That one is stronger than me. However, my brother and the others are fighting him. We need to help, or they will be beaten to a pulp or, worse, die!”

“Yeah nya! I will support you with Youjutsu. Let’s go nya!”

“I appreciate that.”

Both of them increased their speeds as they jumped around the roof of the buildings while trying to be as discreet as possible.

A barrier was deployed to create a space devoid of ordinary people. Whoever deployed this barrier was very skilled. It was deployed almost instantly as soon as Jin and Kuroka felt the presence.

Whether it was a coincidence or not, the presence showed himself near the Kuoh Academy.

That was why they hurriedly ran at full speed. As they ran side by side.

“Do you think that presence belongs to Kokabiel nya?”

“I don’t know.” Jin shook his head and replied seriously. He had never met Kokabiel, so he wasn’t sure whether it was the Cadre or not. “But it will be bad if this presence is hostile and meet the Devils.”

“True, nya. I also don’t want to show myself in front of the Devils except for Sona-chan nya.”

“That’s why we need to hurry.”

“Yes nya.”

Finally, after running at full speed for a minute, they got close to the presence. In front of them was a small park with a children’s recreation structure.

What Jin saw first was a flash and the loud sound of an explosion. He narrowed his eyes slightly and noticed a shadow got blown to the wall across the street.

“Aaaaahh!”

Bam! Crash!

“Ughh…” The shadow groaned in pain as he was hidden behind a cloud of dust.

Jin stopped in his track and approached the shadow with Kuroka tailed behind him.

“Hey, are you okay?”

When he got close, he saw that the shadow was Xenovia. She held a blue greatsword with golden blade that he had never seen before. Still, he needed to make sure that she was okay.

Thankfully, there was no visible wound, only some bruises here and there. The blue-haired exorcist stirred and tried to stand up with her sword as a support.

Groaning in pain, she warned Jin, “B-Be careful! He’s coming!”

“Jin!” Kuroka also called out to him from behind, causing him to turn around.

A flapping of wings was heard from above, and his gaze naturally followed the sound. There, a man with long black hair and a black coat hovered with 10 wings behind his back. His sclera was red, and his ears were pointy.

Without anyone telling him, it was clear who that man was. Having 10 wings meant he was a Fallen Angel’s Cadre, Kokabiel.

“Hoo? A human?” The Cadre grinned as he haughtily chuckled. “What can another human do at this moment?”

Jin narrowed his eyes. Kokabiel was strong. His energy alone rivaled even Vali, maybe a bit higher than the Hakuryuukou.

His sword was still in Arthur’s hand. That was a mistake. Maybe he would need it to beat Kokabiel. And obviously, he would need to use all his strength to do that. That was why… He called out to the girl behind him, who had again gotten into stance.

“Xenovia.”

“What?” The blue-haired exorcist answered with an annoyed tone.

“Keep this a secret.” As he said that, he took a step forward. He couldn’t afford to hold back. Milking Room might be able to be used to run. He had never used it before against a strong opponent, and he surely wouldn’t try it in a dangerous situation.

He could only depend on his magic now, and hopefully, Issei would use a technique that Ddraig talked about with him before to boost him.

A red aura seeped out from his body as he activated his current most powerful Magic. Something that he had gotten from drinking milk. It was the Power of Destruction.

“What the?!” Xenovia exclaimed in surprise.

Then fire wings also appeared behind his back as the Power of Destruction became one with it, dyeing the orange flame red and black. Anything that touched it turned into dust. Even Kuroka jumped away from Jin, knowing the danger of it.

“A mere human, you said?” Jin replied to Kokabiel as he slowly floated into the air using his Magic combination.

A shocking expression plastered over Kokabiel’s face.

“What is that?!”

“This is my power.” He replied to the Cadre shortly and raised both hands. Two black and red spheres appeared in front of his palm. The POD crackled black lightning around the sphere. “You better not underestimate me.”

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Did I mention there is also NSFW ASMR in my patreon starting February? Surely I did mention it.

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

67