Chapter 142 – Vs. Kokabiel
2.3k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin then began to concentrate. He was sure he could win this fight, but he wanted to try something else first.

Kokabiel stared at him curiously, and then a grin formed on his lips.

It was just then that the two spheres burst.

Jin focused on the balls of light that appeared in front of his palms and the red spheres combined into one. They grew bigger, and red flames surrounded them.

"Let's see if you can defend against this."

He threw the sphere toward Kokabiel at a fast speed, causing the Cadre to narrow his eyes slightly.

There was a thunderous roar as the red ball exploded. The shockwave spread across the park and caused debris to fall down from the buildings.

Kokabiel reacted immediately and unleashed a torrent of light spears that tore through the park. The walls of the surrounding buildings crumbled like paper. A cloud of dust rose from the ground. However, the damage wasn't too much, and the explosion didn't kill anyone either.

Only... the Fallen Angel now took Jin seriously.

"I am absolutely sure you're a human. But how can you use that power?!" Kokabiel glared at him with hate. "No matter. You're too dangerous! I won't allow you to soil my plan!"

Jin smiled bitterly and glared back at the Fallen Angel. "Oh, sure. I planned to stop you from the start. An old Fallen Angel asked me to, you know?"

"Azazel, huh? That guy really hates me."

"That's right. I am sure that Azazel wants to stop you. I'm sure that he will definitely stop your plan. I will not let you create more problems than this. I am already tired, you know?"

Jin continued to talk in an attempt to provoke the Cadre. If he failed to get inside Kokabiel's head and distract him enough, this battle would end in defeat.

But, Kokabiel was still calm. He had enough experience to realize Jin's taunt and sneered. "You think I care what a mere human wants?"

"Sure, I have a feeling that you do," Jin replied.

Kokabiel started laughing. "You don't know anything! War is fun. Don't dare to think you can stop me with your mere trick, human! I know your power isn't what it actually is. I'll destroy you anyway. No one can save you from this."

As he raised his hand, a big light spear appeared above Kokabiel's head. The spear had three blue circles around the middle part. It was similar to what Jin could make but was bigger than stronger.

"Haaah!"

Kokabiel pushed the giant light spear and sent it flying toward Jin.

Jin simply evaded the spear by increasing his altitude, and the light spear hit the ground. The impact created a small crater, and the light spear lodged into the ground.

"Grrr…" Kokabiel grunted in frustration. "You are like an eel! Slippery and frustrating. But... Can you handle this?!" A dozen or more light spears appeared at once as the Cadre launched them toward Jin at the same time.

Jin laughed and continued evading the Fallen Angel's attacks as they got closer and closer by flapping his POD and Fire Magic combined wings. His speed increased drastically, and he could maneuver in the sky easily.

"This is nothing. Can't you do something more?" He taunted the Fallen Angel once again, but actually, it kept getting harder and harder, evading the never-ending light spears that were hauled toward him. He glanced to the ground and noticed that Xenovia had been evacuated by Kuroka, making him able to dodge without worry.

"Damn it! Human!!"

Kokabiel roared in anger and tried to crush Jin with a storm of light spears.

However, the Cadre couldn't find a way to pierce through his defenses. Kokabiel was furious as he realized that.

"Are you done?" Jin asked the Cadre as he hovered with his wings right in front of him. Blazing fire wings covered in POD flapped behind his back as he created a sword from Holy Magic.

But he wasn't done with that. He tried to combine the Holy Magic with the Power of Destruction, just like what he did with the Fire Magic. However, that failed. He couldn't do that for some reason, so he settled with combining Holy Magic with Fire Magic to create a blazing sword.

This sword wasn't as good as Excalibur Rapidly, but he would make do.

"Damn you!" Kokabiel shouted. "I'll skewer you alive!" Kokabiel then charged at Jin with great speed while sending his feathers to attack him. A light sword appeared in his hand as he flew.

Jin blocked the feather with the sword, but he was surprised by the speed of the Fallen Angel. Kokabiel had a quick reaction as well. The Cadre went behind Jin as he gripped his sword and sliced it towards Jin's back.

"Kuh-" Jin grunted as he barely avoided the slash.

Kokabiel was now behind Jin, and he swung his sword to cut him in half.

"Ha-ha!" Jin dodged the blade as he turned around and sent a quick counterattack.

The attack was powerful, and the two swords collided with each other. The sharp edges broke and made sparks fly.

Jin then kicked Kokabiel away as he moved in front of him again. The Cadre tried to block the incoming attack with his own light sword, but Jin managed to get into his defense and strike him with a kick.

The blow caught him on the shoulder and caused him to scream out in pain.

"You...!" Kokabiel growled in rage and used his wings to propel himself forward. "Why are you trying so hard to stop my plan?! He was trying to close the distance between them.

Jin then took a deep breath and prepared to block Kokabiel's attack.

"You don't understand." The Fallen Angel smiled at him as he swung his light sword at Jin's neck.

Jin then quickly closed the gap with his wings and used his magic to jump forward. He aimed to be beside Kokabiel as he grabbed his outstretched arm with his free hand. Then with the hand that gripped the flaming light sword, he attacked Kokabiel with a sharp thrust.

Kokabiel groaned loudly as the sword stabbed his chest.

"No!" the Fallen Angel gasped as he looked down at the glowing red light that was now sticking out of his body. He screamed in pain and desperately struggled to move his wings.

Jin used that chance to push the Fallen Angel away and send him flying with a swift punch.

Kokabiel fell down on the roof, and Jin followed him. He stood before Kokabiel and glared at him.

"I don't care what your plan is, but you are stopping here. Fuck you and your Great War. As long as I am here, I won't allow you to harm my fucking girls, got it?"

"You fool... you have no idea what I am doing..." the fallen angel muttered, clutching his chest as he tried to stand up. "I am the one who is going to change the world. I will restart the Great War!"

"Really?" Jin asked as he stabbed his light sword beside Kokabiel's head and stepped on his chest. A low grunt escaped the Cadre's mouth as blood gushed out from the wound in his chest. "Do you think the Biblical God will allow you to do as you please? I bet God will stop you even if I am not here."

"God?!" Kokabiel asked with a crazy smile. Then he burst out laughing. "Hahaahahahaha! You said God?!" The man seemed to go crazy as he kept laughing louder and louder, ignoring his own wound. "Fool! God is already dead!"

"What?" A voice not belonging to Jin shouted. Both men turned to the left, looking at a blue-haired exorcist that looked baffled.

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Did I mention there is also NSFW ASMR in my patreon starting February? Surely I did mention it.

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

67