Chapter 6
744 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fetishes: Outdoor Sex, Exhibitionisms, Humiliation, Threat of Being Caught, Oral

Also many thanks to ImpTwins for providing some proofreading help!


It was a beautiful day, warm but not too hot with a nice blue sky that was starting to darken just a little as evening approached. It was just the ideal kind of weather, warmer than spring but not stifling hot like the rapidly approaching summer.

It also meant that it was the kind of weather where Noelle could get away with a T-shirt and skirt instead of something warmer.

She looked over at Kris who wore something similar. Though they had opted to wear shorts that were tight, showing off their fantastic ass.

Their attention was currently on a boba tea as they tried desperately to slurp up the last of the tapioca pearls that lingered at the bottom. Something they might’ve been trying a little too hard to accomplish as they instead inhaled one sharply and started coughing up a lung, thumping at their chest with a fist.

Noelle snorted and patted them on the back. “Maybe give it a break?”

“I’m getting my money’s worth,” Kris wheezed.

Noelle shook her head.

They were currently in the middle of one of the city’s larger parks, a sprawling pasture of natural forests and fields that was easy enough to get lost in. Earlier they had been to a flower garden, then they had gotten lunch at a bistro, now they were just adventuring through some of the lesser-known trails where the well-manicured concrete paths gave way to trodden dirt.

Noelle wasn’t ignorant of the fact that they hadn’t encountered another human or monster for quite some time. It was easy to get lost on these trails, almost like she was somewhere else where the burdens of the modern world weren’t always present.

Kris came to a stop and Noelle did the same.

“Something the matter?” Noelle asked.

Kris smirked and reached into their purse, pulling out a familiar purple collar. The sight of it, outdoors, was enough to make Noelle suck in a breath and cause her cheeks to burn bright red.

“We’re in public Kris,” Noelle whispered.

“Public?” Kris snorted. “Babe, we haven’t run into another group of people in about twenty minutes.” They flashed a playful little smile at her. “I think it’s just you and me out here today.”

Noelle giggled and looked around, wanting to confirm this. Though she knew that they were correct. As she scanned her surroundings, all she could see was an endless grove of trees with bushes all around. There wasn’t even the sight of the city’s skyscrapers even though they were currently near the downtown.

They really were isolated here.

Noelle bit her lip and stepped forwards. Though instead of taking the collar, she ensured that she dropped to her knees before Kris, folding her hands behind her back.

After all, it wasn’t the submissive’s job to collar herself.

A nervous little energy crawled throughout her body, her chest fluttering. Even though there wasn’t a chance anyone would see this, there was still a certain energy involved with doing something like this outside their apartment. It just felt naughty, crass, and infinitely dangerous.

Could she go to jail for wearing a collar outside?

She snorted to herself.

Come on Noelle, it’s just a piece of clothing.

Kris drew the collar around her neck and carefully affixed it. It was just as tight as before, perfect for outdoor activities.

Noelle drew in a breath and smiled, looking up at Kris. “You’re sure this is okay?”

“Babe, I promise, no one is going to catch us,” Kris teased, offering their hand to her. “Plus, even if they did, it's not like they’d call the cops on you for wearing a collar in public. They’ll probably just think you're goth or something.”

Noelle snorted. “Fair… fair…”

She took Kris’ hand and got back to her feet.

Even with their promise, Noelle still couldn’t help but feel excited by the prospect of being collared outside. It was freeing in a way, knowing that she was wearing something so intimate and personal in a place that strangers could hypothetically see.

“So, how is your new group project going?” Kris asked.

Noelle stirred out of her perversion and grinned. “It’s uh… it’s honestly interesting working with Zelda after so many years. Didn’t think I’d ever have a class with her again after high school. Still, I’m kind of happy that it worked out like that. She uh… she’s a lot more bearable to work with nowadays, that’s for sure.”

“She seems to have chilled out a little since high school,” Kris said, flashing a smile. “Really glad estrogen helped curb her punchability.”

Noelle snorted and giggled into the back of her hand. “You can’t say that, Kris!”

“Sure, I can.” Kris grinned. “I just did! Plus, hey, I’m sure that estrogen also helped curb some of my punchability as well.”

They slipped their hands into the back of their short’s pockets and marched on ahead with Noelle following behind.

“How are your classes going by the way?” Noelle asked.

“Acing all my creative writing classes but struggling on some of the business stuff,” Kris admitted. “Nothing that I can’t cram for though.”

“At least your Patreon is doing well,” Noelle said.

“Moderately well,” Kris corrected. “Not good enough that I can bother leaving my job but it makes it so I can buy you nice things. So, that’s pretty awesome.”

They turned to face her and hooked a finger through the loop on her collar, using it to hold her steady. The act was enough to send an intense shade of red right into Noelle’s cheeks and her brain promptly short circuited. Her thoughts turned into nothing more than a stream of random characters and incoherent words.

Kris then pulled her forwards and pressed their lips against hers. The kiss started playful enough but soon took on a more intimate tone as their lips parted and their tongue pushed into Noelle’s mouth. They swirled it around nice and slow, dancing it around hers.

Their free hand reached down and cupped her bottom, giving it a squeeze through the fabric of her skirt.

Noelle let out a little moan into Kris’ mouth though the sound was lost to the hot and sloppy melody of two creatures making out. And making out in public of all places!

Oh, where had her innocence run off to in the last little while?

Kris drew away from the kiss and nipped at her, having the devil in their eyes as they lingered close to her.

“Kris!” Noelle whined. “We’re in public.”

“You said that already but…” Kris snorted and motioned around. “No one’s going to find us out here, babe. I could fuck your brains out, right here, right now, and no one would be the wiser.”

Noelle didn’t think that her cheeks could get anymore red but somehow, they proved her wrong as her face burned with even more vigour.

Thankfully, Kris let their finger slip away and instead gave her a little bit of space. They turned back towards the path and continued with their walk though took on a more leisurely pace, folding their hands behind their head.

“So, I managed to get myself a collab with a pretty cool artist,” Kris said.

Noelle nodded. “Anyone that I know?”

“Er… maybe...” Kris shrugged. “They’re kind of huge in the Mew Mew fandom but have recently ventured out into a couple of the fandoms I draw for. Go under the alias SharkFin? But I’m still pretty hyped about it because they want me to do the background for one of their new pieces and you know that I’m a slut for scenery.”

“Well, you’re a slut in general,” Noelle teased.

Kris shot her a sharp glare. “Someone doesn’t remember her place while wearing her collar.”

“Hey, hey, hey…” Noelle stuck out her tongue. “No one said that I couldn’t be an absolute brat while wearing it!”

Kris snorted. “Fair.”

“Plus, you like it when I’m a brat,” Noelle teased.

She reached out and slapped them on the ass, just hard enough that Kris sucked in a reflexive breath.

“Maybe I should put a brat in her place,” Kris warned, shooting a coy little glare at her.

Noelle smirked. “Do you really feel brave enough to put me in my place in the middle of a park?”

Kris didn’t respond and instead simply smiled at her.

“You wouldn’t,” Noelle whispered, her eyes widening.

“I would,” Kris warned though they simply nodded ahead. “What’s your favourite ice cream place?”

“Corporal Candies across the river,” Noelle answered, cocking a brow at the sudden change of topic. “Why do you ask?”

Kris shrugged. “Just trying to make conversation to lull you into a false sense of security.”

Noelle whined and Kris suddenly moved away from the path, pushing through some bushes and heading a little bit away from the trail. She watched them do this and wondered what they could possibly have in mind when suddenly their hand emerged from the brush and motioned for her to come over.

She didn’t stop to even think about it before slipping through, pushing through the bushes as well.

Kris was leaning against a tree, looking proud of themselves.

As Noelle looked around, she saw that they were almost entirely secluded within this little alcove with the trail being completely out of sight if only a few metres away.

Kris smirked and nodded towards her. “Hands behind your back.”

Noelle tensed but did as she was instructed, folding her hands obediently behind her back. After all, she was still wearing her collar.

Kris reached forwards and slipped a hand under her shirt, sliding their fingers under the tight material of her bra. They touched one of her soft breasts, caressing it and gently pressing down upon her sensitive little nipple.

“Kris,” Noelle whined.

Kris smirked. “Better keep your voice down, Noelle, don’t want anyone to hear us.”

They leaned forwards and kissed her upon the neck, planting their lips against that special little spot they always seemed to find with such ease. Soon her moans came forth, softly, growing just a smidge more impassioned as Kris nipped at her coat.

“We’re going to get caught,” Noelle whispered.

Kris snorted. “Not if you keep your voice down.”

They drew their hand away from her breast and instead moved it to her stomach, slipping it down the front of her skirt and underneath her panties. Those same fingers soon found purchase, rubbing at her sex.

Noelle was now very much aware of the fact that she was already starting to get wet.

Stupid little human playing with her stupid little exhibitionism kink.

Kris grinned as they felt her wetness, batting their lashes at her. “Come on, babe, I can feel that your body wants this. I promise, no one is going to find us out here and if they do…” Their smile grew just a little more evil. “I’m sure I could offer up your mouth to keep them from telling anyone.”

Noelle drew in a breath and nodded.

Kris knew her too well, knew that she was going to say yes from the start. This situation was too appealing, played too much into all of her pesky little kinks that she’d been exploring. It would be insane for her to deny her body this, no matter how badly the law and reason were telling her otherwise.

Their hand slipped out of her skirt. A web of depraved fluids linked two of their fingers together. This was a web of Noelle’s arousal, such a tantalizing little treat that Kris seemed to enjoy as they sucked their fingers clean.

They then leaned back against the tree and started to fiddle with their own shorts, pulling them down and exposing themselves. It seemed that Noelle wasn’t the only one who had gotten a little flustered by everything as their cock now stood nice and hard in the air. A coating of lust covered the tip and formed a web between it and their panties.

Noelle was frozen in the moment still not quite believing that Kris had just exposed themselves in public like that.

Except was it, ‘in public’ if they were the only two who were going to stumble upon this alcove for probably weeks to come?

This was a private environment just… with a few asterisks attached to it.

“Well, my cock isn’t going to suck itself, babe,” Kris teased.

Noelle drew in a breath and fell to her knees, looking up at Kris. She reached up and took one of their hands within her own, giving it a tender squeeze. Her other hand then reached out for theirs and guided it to the back of her head.

“Just remember that I’m still a bit of a baby when it comes to oral,” Noelle replied, glancing off to the side. “Okay?”

Kris nodded. “Of course, babe.”

They proved gentle as they guided Noelle forwards, helping her take their cock between her lips.

Their erection tasted of their abundant pre, offering a nice salty treat that went well with the lingering taste of boba she had just had prior. Their flesh also had quite a few other sinful little essences to it that surely must’ve built up over the course of their long walk through the park.

It was a refined taste and thankfully Noelle had a very developed palate. She rolled her tongue around it in curt little motions, allowing Kris to control her tempo and depth.

Kris’ hand moved away from her hair and they instead gripped one of her antlers. A deep growl bubbled forth from them and they got a bit more forceful, venturing a little deeper than before. The tip of their erection brushed against something in her throat and an excitable little gagging noise erupted from her.

This made them pause and draw her back. “Everything okay?”

“Still a rookie,” Noelle teased, flashing a nervous smile.

Kris nodded and allowed themselves a shaky smile as well. “Gonna have to do something about that pesky little gag reflex of yours if you want to be a proper slut.” They once more edged her forwards. “Maybe that should be my first little pet project as your Knight…”

Noelle flushed at the idea. There was something so appealing about being trained to be an even better object for their use. After all, she was a pet and still quite youthful, meaning the two of them could probably get a couple of tricks out of her at this point.

Though her mind was brought back to the moment as Kris started to bob her along a little quicker than before.

“P-place your hand on my cock as deep as you can comfortably go,” Kris warned.

Noelle gave a thumbs up and then wrapped her hand around the base of their cock, leaving about two inches less for her to have to throat. With this portion, she started to stroke it back and forth while also trying her best to roll her tongue around the length currently in her mouth. She wanted to ensure that this felt good for Kris though she knew that her performance was woefully amateurish.

Still, it seemed that her efforts were working as a soft moan leaked free from Kris’ lips and floated delicately into the air.

Noelle took this as a sign to embolden her efforts, swirling and stroking with more and more vigour. The crude plaps and slurps of their cock pumping into her mouth became a constant companion, mingling together with their moans and the little grunts and gags that emanated from her.

“Good little doe,” Kris whispered.

They steeled their grip and started to get a little more forceful, bobbing her back and forth with a bit more effort. It was still manageable but was approaching a point that she had never comfortably gotten to before. Her world became a blur, constantly whooshing by as her head was jostled back and forth. She went limp, trying to make her mouth as inviting of a hole as possible for them to fuck.

She desired to be used like this, reveled in it even, beaming at every little noise that she managed to etch forth from them.

Then Kris stopped and Noelle made a surprised sputtering sound, looking up at them. They held a finger against their lips and shushed her. Not that she could really make too much noise with their cock buried a couple of inches into her mouth.

Though she soon heard it herself as there was movement coming down the trail. Noelle froze with their cock still in her mouth, her eyes wide as she heard a couple people moving towards their position.

It seemed to be a group, maybe three or four people, laughing and having a good time. They were talking about their jobs with one of them really disliking a certain employee who worked at a place she managed.

Noelle looked up at Kris and saw that they were gritting their teeth together, a little worry colouring their previously unshaken composure. For a moment, the two of them lingered like that, frozen right in the middle of oral sex with four other people mere metres away.

The group got as close as possible, so close that Noelle could actually smell the fried something that one of them was eating. It bore a hint of cinnamon and sugar on it, reminding her of a beaver tail.

Though they just kept on walking, completely ignorant of the fact that two young adults were right next to them enjoying some casual outdoor sex. And they continued to grow farther and farther away, their voices grew faint as they faded into the distance.

Once there wasn’t even a whisper left, Noelle drew back and took in a deep breath. Her heart was racing and eyes were wide. A web of crude fluids linked her and Kris together though she merely severed them by drawing away, shaking her head in disbelief.

“So, no one goes down these paths, huh?” she whispered, shooting a glare at Kris.

Kris let out a note of tense laughter. “Holy shit that was so fucking close.”

They leaned back against a tree and reached down, casually stroking themselves. Their cock was still as hard as a rock, a bead of something crude and white oozing right from the tip.

“That was kind of hot,” Kris whispered.

“H-hot?” Noelle shook her head. “You found that hot?’

Though even before the question was out of her mouth she realized that maybe they were onto something. Her heart was racing but there was an excited energy which seemed to be permeating throughout her entire body, tingling at her nerves and especially her sex. As she rubbed her thighs together, she realized that a lingering wetness was forming between them as well.

Noelle bit her lip. “Okay that was pretty fun.”

“Freak,” Kris ribbed, grinning at her.

They drew a single finger along their cock before smirking down at Noelle.

Noelle watched it and then saw the dangerous little twinkle that was in Kris’ eye.

“Are you just going to leave me like this?” they asked.

Noelle was definitely not going to leave them like this. She took them back between her lips and started to bob along their shaft at her own pace, getting used to the taste and warmth of their pride once more.

Though it wasn’t long before Kris reached down and gripped her antlers for a second time, using them for leverage as they started to bob her along at their own pace. There was less warm up this time as they started to pound into her quite swiftly.

Though at the very least, they gave her a chance to use her hand again to set a limit for how deep they could go. They seemed to respect this barrier as they bobbed her down again and again, though they grew quicker with every passing moment.

“T-tap me on the leg if you need a break,” Kris whispered.

Noelle offered a thumbs up and continued to sputter against the cock inside of her mouth. It was still manageable but once more approaching that point where she’d never been pushed before, that curious little grey zone known as her limits.

Kris huffed under their breath and moaned without restraint, reaching out with their other hand and gripping her hair with it. With this new leverage, they decided to bring her to a stop, slowing her so that only their tip remained between her lips.

Noelle took the moment to catch her breath and to savour the assortment of crude essences that coated the inside of her mouth. They tasted depraved and rich, toying with her mind and making her crave the final little treat at the end.

“I’m going to fuck your face,” Kris warned.

Noelle nodded, unsure if she could handle that but more than eager to find out.

Kris drew in a breath and started to pump their hips forward, doing so slowly at first, while holding Noelle’s head steady. Their hips clapped against her fingers before they drew back and pumped forwards again and again.

Their pace was initially slow, halting, giving her time to adjust to this new dynamic. It wasn’t too different from being bobbed along but there was a subconscious effect, making her feel just a little more submissive. It made her feel more like a hole, something purposefully designed to be fucked.

It was hard to describe but… it felt better in a way.

It felt more degrading, raw, sexual, and euphoric. There were a million emotions swirling around inside of Noelle’s poor little head at the moment and all of them were feeding an intense and unrelenting lust between her legs. She couldn’t help but reach down and rub at her folds.

Kris snorted. “Aww, are you getting excited by this?”

Noelle nodded.

“Stop fingering yourself for now,” Kris ordered, more amused than serious. “I promise that I’ll have another treat for you after you’ve finished with this.”

Noelle obeyed, reluctantly pulling her fingers away from her sex. She wanted so badly to sate her lust but she knew that she was wearing her collar. And as such, she knew that she could trust that Kris had her best intentions at heart.

Soon, their grip steeled and they started to get a bit more forceful with her. They bobbed her along quicker and quicker, soon pushing her vision into a blur as they hammered her along their cock. Though even still they ensured that they never drove her past her limits.

Kris’ moans soon filled the air and they grew to such a pitch that they could surely be heard from the neighbouring trail. Hopefully, no other people passing by would hear them. Hopefully these paths were as abandoned as Kris had promised.

“F-fuck,” Kris groaned. “I’m getting close, babe.”

Their tempo started to tarry, their strength fading upon the back of Noelle’s head. Soon, they were growing a bit more sporadic with things, driving her onwards without a rhythm. Their breath came forth in haggard puffs, little exhausted bursts of exertion.

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth or on your face?” Kris asked.

They punctuated this question by also pulling Noelle back, giving her a chance to catch her breath as she panted for air. More webs of depravity linked her together with their erection and she could taste, see, hear, and smell nothing besides for lust and sinfulness. Such sensations clouded her judgment and meddled with her mind.

Noelle swallowed a lump in her throat, trying to comprehend what should’ve been a relatively simple question.

“F-face!” she finally decided, practically barking it.

Kris chuckled and wrapped their hand around their cock, stroking it back and forth slowly, spreading the layer of crude fluids along their shaft once more.

“Is someone getting a little high on sex?” they teased.

Noelle could only whine in response, nodding quite frantically without even really comprehending why. She was feral at the moment, a silly little animal who wanted something and wouldn’t let rationality get between her and it.

Kris’ hand started to grow a little faster as they started to really jerk themselves off. They panted for breath, groaning as they grew closer and closer to the edge. It wouldn’t be much longer now, it couldn’t be much longer now.

Noelle instinctively opened her mouth, and held out her tongue, practically wagging as she awaited her little treat.

She wasn’t left wagging for long before Kris cried out and their cock twitched. A solid rope of white cum erupted from the tip and arched high into the air before landing upon Noelle’s face. She closed her eyes and waited as a second spurt collided with her cheek and a third landed upon her shoulder.

“Hold it for a moment,” Kris ordered.

Noelle wanted to swallow, wanting this savoury and salty taste inside of her but she still obeyed.

When did she learn to love the taste of cum? That wasn’t something that she’d been fond of before.

But she also hadn’t been fond of a lot of things until a couple weeks prior. So, why not just add another to the list?

She heard Kris grab something from their purse and a moment later she heard the sound of them snapping a photo.

Noelle’s cheeks warmed and she gasped, sputtering around the cum in her mouth. “Kris!”

“Oh please, I know you want to see a picture of how pretty your face looks while it's covered in my cum,” Kris stated. “Or would you rather just imagine what you look like right now?”

Noelle whined, hating that they were completely right.

“You may swallow,” Kris instructed.

Noelle nodded and closed her mouth, enjoying the rich morsel she’d been provided. The remaining seed was sticky upon her coat, hot and bearing a potent scent that almost made her mind return to a feral state.

“Could’ve warned me,” Noelle grumbled.

“I could’ve,” Kris replied. “But I didn’t.”

They reached into their pocket again and drew out a napkin, tossing it to Noelle. She got the message and used it to clean herself up. At least, cleaned herself up to the best of her abilities. There was really only so much that someone could do to clean cum out of fur without having soap or water.

Only then did she open her eyes and look up at Kris.

Kris smirked and turned the phone to her, giving her a chance to see the photo.

She looked so wonderfully high on lust, her complexion relaxed and dopey. There was a small puddle of something pearly white upon her tongue and streams of it upon her complexion. It was a work of art honestly, seeing herself at peace like that.

Noelle flushed. “Okay… that’s pretty hot.”

“I thought you might enjoy it,” Kris teased, winking at her.

Kris then drew the phone back and started tapping away at the screen. “Do you mind if I send this to Susie and a friend?”

Susie was fine but…

“W-what friend?” Noelle asked, biting her lip.

Kris smirked. “Someone who I used to hook up with before I left for college, I think she’d like this photo a lot.” They then looked at Noelle. “You can trust that she’ll be discreet, I promise.”

Noelle felt her chest flutter and the idea, filling her stomach with anxious but excited butterflies. On one hand, she had never shared her body with someone outside of her immediate relationship before. But on the other hand, there was something kind of hot about a stranger seeing her like this.

“You promise she won’t leak it?” Noelle asked.

Kris nodded. “She won’t and if she did, I would snap her in two like a fucking twig.”

Noelle drew in a breath and nodded. “Then I trust you.”

“Good girl,” Kris replied, tapping their phone. “And the image has been sent.”

They reached back into their purse and grabbed something else out of it. It looked like a pack of EarPods though not from any brand that Noelle recognized. Plus, the box also looked much larger.

“Ready for me to be a bastard?” Kris asked, winking at her.

Noelle nodded and couldn’t help but smile. “I’m starting to like you as a bastard.”

Kris flipped open the box and inside was not EarPods but instead something that looked very much like a wireless vibrator. They then held up their phone and pushed a button on it, causing it to vibrate, proving that this was exactly what it was.

Noelle flushed. “Are you… are you thinking what I’m thinking.”

Kris nodded and held out the box for Noelle.

Noelle grabbed the little vibrator and looked down at her skirt. She was already so slick with arousal which meant there was little resistance as she slipped the little toy inside. It was small enough not to be noticeable, at least not at the moment.

Though as Kris pushed a button on their phone it started to vibrate, causing Noelle to tense. She let out a moan and blushed bright red, seemingly frozen by the mere vibrations alone.

“Adorable,” Kris teased.

Noelle whined. “This is evil.”

“I mean hey, like you said, you like it when I’m evil,” Kris teased, nodding to her as they turned off the toy. “Now get up.”

Noelle did so, slowly getting to her wobbly hooves. She frowned as she realized that her knees had gotten a little dirty though she supposed that was just the price to pay for getting up to some less than honest activities in a public park.

Kris watched, leaning against a tree. When she was finally standing, they smiled and pressed another button on their phone.

Noelle braced for it but was still surprised as the vibrator came to life. It was potent, powerful, and vibrated with a steady and unrelenting rhythm. She whined and braced herself against a tree, trying to catch her breath.

Though thankfully, Kris pushed another button and the vibrations once more came down to a barrable level.

“Think you can keep walking with that inside of you?” Kris asked.

Noelle’s eyes widened. “Kris, I can’t just walk around like this! What if people find out?”

“Well if you don’t want people to find out then I suggest that you try to get better about hiding it,” Kris teased, winking at her. “But I promise, people mind their own business and no one is going to figure it out unless we make it very obvious.”

“I-I’m not so sure,” Noelle whispered.

Kris smirked. “Trust your Knight, little doe.” They then nodded towards her. “If it actually gets too much for you then just use one of your colours.”

“My colours,” Noelle repeated before nodding.

Kris peered out from the bushes and then stepped back onto the path, ushering for Noelle to come out as well. The vibrator had been turned low enough that she could function but she still felt it buzzing away between her legs.

Still, she managed to step out and join Kris as the two of them continued along the forest path. She just hoped that her cheeks weren’t too red from the experience, considering that would be a pretty clear indicator that something was up.

“So what project are you and Zelda working on together?” Kris asked.

Zelda… Oh right! She was doing a project with her.

“It’s for a civics class,” Noelle said. “We’re supposed to study a local bylaw that we disagree with and then write a paper that describes why it should be overturned, what the positive effects would be, and how to handle any negative consequences.”

Kris smirked. “Sounds like a class that’s right up your alley.”

“Maybe a little bit,” Noelle teased, offering an unsure smile. “Like mother like daughter, right?”

She hated that phrase and hated that it came out of her mouth even more.

“Oh I don’t know about that. Your mom doesn’t have two amazing gay lovers, doesn’t have healthy relationships, and also your blood pressure is at a reasonably normal level,” Kris quipped, a dangerous twinkle glimmering in their eye. “Also, I very much doubt that your mom would be so easily coerced into breaking public decency laws like you.”

Noelle flushed. “Shut…”

She wasn’t allowed to finish that sentence as Kris pressed a button on their phone. The vibrator kicked into overdrive and Noelle had to lean against a tree. Her eyes widened and a frantic moan escaped her lips as her chest rose and fell.

The toy turned out to be quite effective at its job.

“Language Noelle,” Kris teased. “You shouldn’t be so disrespectful to your Knight while collared.”

Collared?

Oh fuck, she was still wearing her collar!

And in public of all places.

Kris watched her and folded their hands behind their back, rocking back and forth on their heels. They seemed to be taking the moment to revel in her degradation. There was something hot about them just watching her, watching her be debased in public.

“Kris,” Noelle whined.

Kris relented and set the vibrator down to its lowest setting, giving her a moment to catch her breath and control herself.

And with that they ventured down the path again.

“So which law are you going to repeal?” Kris asked.

Noelle drew in a breath. “The zoning bylaw which makes it illegal for home businesses to operate.”

Kris cocked a brow.

“You know all those corner stores in our neighbourhood?” Noelle asked.

Kris nodded. “Are those illegal?”

“Not in our neighbourhood, since it’s so old, but in a lot of neighbourhoods there are strict zoning laws which make it so that the land can only be used for residential purposes. That means corner stores and all sorts of mom and pop businesses are illegal,” Noelle explained. “This is also why so many newer communities are so car dependent since you need to travel quite a bit to get to areas which have been zoned for businesses and offices and stuff.”

Kris paused. “Huh…”

“Yeah, so me and Zelda are going to argue that we should repeal these laws,” Noelle explained. “Got all sorts of great examples to use from cities in different parts of the world.”

Kris snorted. “That is a lot more big brain than any of the courses I’m taking.”

“Oh I don’t know about that,” Noelle teased. “I see some of those art programs you use. They look like Latin to me.”

“Says the girl taking actual Latin,” Kris replied.

Noelle huffed. “It’s not my fault my faculty uses a dead language.”

Before their conversation could go on, Kris pressed a button and once more the vibrator kicked into a higher setting. It wasn’t so high that she was paralyzed but it sure derailed her train of thought and caused her to let out an audible moan.

Still Kris continued ahead.

“F-fuck,” Noelle whispered. “You… you really don’t like giving a girl any warning, huh?”

“Where’s the fun in doing that,” Kris replied, winking at her.

“H-how’s that…” Noelle began though she couldn’t hope to finish that train of thought, her words devolving into nothing more than a series of frantic and hurried moans.

Kris smirked. “Pardon, babe, I didn’t quite catch that.”

They pressed a button and once more stunned Noelle with the power of the vibrator. Noelle gasped and braced herself against a tree, feeling a familiar pressure nestle within her core. It was already kindling within, growing hotter and hotter with every passing moment.

Kris leaned against the tree as well, looking out towards the river that flanked them.

“I did promise that I’d reward you for that blowjob,” they teased.

Noelle groaned and closed her eyes, focusing upon the vibrations. They were so potent, so powerful, driving her so quickly to the edge of bliss. Though there wasn’t anything she could do to deny or embrace it, relying on Kris for such things.

Kris noticed this and glanced at her. “Do you want to cum, babe?”

Noelle nodded.

Kris smirked and turned off the toy.

Noelle’s eyes widened and she whined loudly, knowing that she surely must’ve looked betrayed. How couldn’t she when she’d been so close to climax?

“Bitch,” Noelle huffed.

Kris stuck out their tongue. “I want you to ask politely for it.”

Noelle glared at them but steeled herself before offering a faux smile. “Please, Kris, may I please cum?”

Kris hummed. “I don’t know about that…”

They hovered their finger over the phone, circling it above that fateful little button.

“Kris!” Noelle growled. “I really want to…”

There was suddenly movement coming from down the path and Noelle froze, going as stiff as a board. There were a couple sets of feet, each of them sounding light.

Noelle looked at the phone and watched as Kris hammered the button, a cruel smile growing upon their lips.

The vibrator kicked into overdrive, like a thunderclap. Noelle stifled her moan, biting down upon her hand as she felt the toy drive her to the brink. It took a lot to muffle her pleasure, her eyes watering as she tried to hide the noise.

And just as she was teetering on the edge, a couple of people walked right on by. Kris offered a token hello to them and they offered one in return. Though that party was none of the wiser to whatever the two of them were doing.

As they started to move away, Noelle finally tipped over the edge, continuing to muffle her pleasure with her hand. She could feel herself cum, soaking her panties with her orgasm. Though thankfully it seemed like wearing a skirt was a wise choice as wearing pants would’ve surely left them soaked as she could feel her arousal drain along her inner thigh.

Kris finally turned the vibrator off, slipping the phone back into their purse.

“So… how was that?” they asked.

Noelle drew in a breath and couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You’re insane,” she whispered.

Kris snorted. “Now that’s a little harsh, don’t you think?”

They leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Though Noelle instead dipped forwards and pressed her lips against theirs, sharing in a slightly more passionate kiss as their tongues came forth to fill the gap between them.

This lasted for only a few moments before they finally parted.

“Someone’s excited,” Kris teased.

Noelle smirked. “It’s always exciting when you teach me something new about myself.”

“Well someone needs to show you that you're not just your mom,” Kris said.

Noelle froze at that comment and couldn’t help but smile. “T-thanks Kris, that uh… that means a lot.”

Kris nodded and motioned to her, getting her to follow as they continued along the path. They draped an arm around her midsection and held her close as the two of them continued with their walk. Their touch was comforting, warm, and kind…

Though most importantly, it was safe.

“You were going to ask me a question?” Kris then asked.

Noelle nodded. “I was wondering how that commission was going.”

“Oh fantastic,” Kris replied. “I didn’t know the Mew Mew fandom had such deep pockets but this person is splurging on a big group shot with a pretty complex background. They must be a doctor or an engineer or something. All I know is this person is the reason I can afford to buy you the really fancy ice cream.”

“We do love fancy ice cream,” Noelle teased.

Kris nodded. “Want to get some fancy ice cream on the way home?” They gave her a squeeze. “My treat.”

“Well…” Noelle kissed them on the cheek, still feeling the collar against her throat. “I can’t possibly say no to my Knight.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

8