Chapter 7
677 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fetishes: Mild Pred/Prey, Lesbian with Hella Strap Game, Biting, Sharp Claws, Breathplay, and of course D/S

Many thanks to ImpTwins for proofreading and Dawn for pre-reading. Your help always makes my work shine and i couldn't do it without you.


Noelle had never worked on a project like this before, feeling her fingers clumsily tapping away at the keys as if she were someone trying to navigate a computer for the very first time. She was used to essays and university projects, skilled in drafting professional sounding emails and putting together memos.

These words were different. They came haltingly to her and she hated every single one of them.

Still, she progressed, pushing through her own nerves to put together a project that reflected the changing times. It was a story, a piece of fiction. This was fanfiction in fact for an anime that she really enjoyed. And even more depraved than mere fanfiction was the fact that it was erotic in nature.

She bit her lip, deleting a line of sexual dialog and replacing it with one that was slightly better, far spicier in its delivery. It was actually pretty hot, heating up the fur underneath her collar as a slight red flooded into her cheeks.

“What are you working on?” Kris asked.

They came into the room with their purse slung over their shoulder. Today’s outfit was tame by their standards, just a simple pair of jeans and a colourful Hawaiian shirt. A thin necklace with a gemstone at the bottom was draped around their neck and a pair of sparkling earrings dangled from their ears.

Noelle sighed. “Promise not to make fun of me.”

“Now you know that’s not something that I can just promise,” Kris replied, smirking. “So, tell me what’s up and then I’ll decide.”

Noelle scrunched up her expression but conceded. “I’m working on some fanfiction.”

“Fanfiction?” Kris asked. They hadn’t laughed, instead looking pretty intrigued as they motioned for her to continue.

“I don’t know,” Noelle said, rubbing at her arm. “I always wanted to try writing some. Plus, what you said at the park yesterday made me feel like maybe I should try picking up some hobbies that I actually wanted to try and not just doing the things my mom wants me to do.”

Kris grinned. “Hell yeah.” They placed their purse down on the counter and started to load it with a couple of alcoholic drinks. “What’s the story about?”

Noelle opened her mouth to speak.

“No, I’m not going to make fun of you for it,” Kris stated, playfully glaring at her.

Noelle smirked. “It’s an erotic fanfiction about one of the main characters from this show I like starting a BDSM relationship with her girlfriend and a close friend.”

“Oh, so you’re going for the self-insert route of fanfiction,” Kris teased as they playfully winked at her. “I kind of love that if I’m going to be honest. I have this friend named Aisling who writes that kind of stuff all the time.”

“Yeah, I guess I kind of am,” Noelle said as she let out a tense little giggling sound.

“Make sure that my character has a giant sword, I’ve always wanted to have a giant sword,” Kris ribbed, nodding towards her computer. “At least, I’m assuming that there’s going to be a character in there who is going to be suspiciously Kris-like in design.”

Noelle rolled her eyes. “I’ll see what I can do.”

The door to the bedroom opened and Susie lumbered out. She was also wearing a pair of jeans though she had gone for a buttoned-up plaid shirt with most of the buttons opened, exposing her belly and the black sports bra underneath. Her outfit was the very definition of butch lesbian, looking like she was just about ready to give a femme the strap the very second that she could.

Noelle couldn’t help but gawk. Her poor little gay heart demanded it.

This was also an outfit that went really well with the cute dress that Noelle had opted for today. A sundress that had all sorts of sunny and flowery colours on it, matching well with the purple of her collar.

“Is Asriel coming by soon?” Susie asked.

Kris scooped up their phone and hummed. “Five to ten minutes?”

“What’s on the docket today?” Noelle asked.

“We’re going to start by getting some piercings together,” Kris explained, motioning towards their already pierced ears. “He wants to get his ears done and I’ve been dying for a chance to get my septum pierced.”

“Oh, so you want to be even more of a non-binary stereotype,” Susie teased.

Kris snorted and flipped Susie off. Though both of them had snickered at the comment.

“Then afterwards,” Kris continued. “We’re heading back to his place and watching the game together.”

Susie cocked a brow. “Didn’t realize that he was into sports.”

“He’s not,” Kris replied, shaking their head. “Apparently, it’s some sort of Age of Empires tournament but he promised that it’ll be a good time. Though he also said we could watch some movies or something if I get bored.”

“Nerd!” Susie jeered.

“I mean you are dating someone who draws fandom content and now someone who is writing fanfiction,” Kris stated, nodding towards Noelle.

Susie’s eyes widened as she turned her attention towards Noelle. “You write fanfiction?” She then grinned. “Is it spicy?”

“Super spicy,” Kris ribbed.

Noelle flushed. “It’s not even finished yet!”

Thankfully, Noelle was saved from this conversation as Kris’ phone buzzed upon the counter. They scooped it up and read the text before picking up their fully loaded purse.

“Azzy’s here,” they said.

Noelle got up and made their way over, giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Have fun, babe!”

Susie also made her way over. Though instead of hugging Kris, she instead wrapped a strong arm around Noelle’s back and dipped her towards the floor. Noelle yelped, giggling as Susie flashed a wide smile and thrust her finger towards the door.

“Get out cuck,” Susie jeered at Kris. “I’m going to fuck your wife.”

Kris deadpanned though their expression soon cracked as a loose collection of giggling snorts broke free.

“That’s not even the line,” they grumbled.

Though they didn’t say a thing as they made their way towards the door, slipping outside.

“Love you both,” they called.

“Love you too!” Noelle replied.

“Love you lots,” Susie added.

And with that the apartment door closed, leaving Susie and Noelle alone together.

Susie carefully pulled Noelle back onto her feet before giving her a playful little kiss on the nose. She then offered her a bit of space before making her way over to her computer.

Noelle tensed as she saw Susie settle down and start to read what she’d written. Her cheeks warmed as she watched Susie’s eyes read the various lines of text provided. It took about a minute for Susie to get through it but by the end she was grinning.

“This is some pretty good stuff babe,” Susie teased.

Noelle rubbed at her arm. “You really think so?”

“I mean it’s very obvious that you’re writing about us but…” Susie winked at her. “Thankfully, I like reading about myself.”

She then saved the word document and shut down the computer, closing the lid when it was finally off.

“So, what do you want to do tonight?” Susie asked.

Noelle hummed. “Cook some dinner and probably have tons of passionate and kinky sex before and after?”

She was surprised that she managed to get that point across without turning into a flustered little mess. Oh, the wonders that a couple weeks of being in a kinky relationship could do to a girl’s confidence. Even more amazing, it seemed that Susie was now the one blushing at such a statement instead.

“Kinky sex, huh?” Susie asked.

Noelle nodded and floated over, settling down upon the edge of the table. “You know with all of those fun little things that you and Kris like to do to me? Oh, oh, oh, maybe you could like… overpower me or something? I bet that would be a lot of fun.”

Susie studied her. Her expression was hard to read as she nodded slowly. “Yeah, I can probably do something like that.”

Noelle then revealed her secret weapon. She reached for the hem of her dress and lifted it up, exposing her thigh. Her smile only grew as she noticed that Susie’s eyes lingered upon her leg. This joy then intensified as she saw Susie’s eyes widen as she exposed herself fully, revealing a distinct lack of panties underneath.

“Holy shit,” Susie whispered.

Noelle smirked and allowed herself a dangerous set of bedroom eyes. “Surprise.”

“Gods…” Susie whispered, looking up at her. “When did you become such a slut?”

“When I realized how much fun it could be,” Noelle teased, pulling herself away from the table. She took a step forward and allowed Susie to look at her tight little ass. “Like what you see?”

“Loving it,” Susie whispered.

She also got up and came over to Noelle, grabbing her arm and turning her around. Then she dipped forwards and pressed her lips against Noelle’s, sharing in an impassioned little kiss. It started with only the briefest of pecks before their mouths parted and a pair of tongues came forth to fill the void.

Susie kept her locked into this kiss by hooking a finger through the ring on her collar. She started to press forwards, moving Noelle back towards the couch. With care, she pressed her down upon it, laying over top of her and using her arms for support.

Noelle reached up and grasped at Susie’s shirt, digging her fingers into the plaid as their tongues tangoed together. She moaned into the kiss, loving the sensation of being pinned in place, held firmly against the sofa by such a powerful figure.

One of Susie’s hands slipped down and rested upon Noelle’s leg. She rubbed at the fur for only a moment before moving her hand up and slipping it underneath her dress. Her fingers went for that sweet spot between her legs, rubbing tenderly at the delicate little flower nestled there.

Such a simple sensation was enough to make Noelle realize that she was getting a little wet and her grip tightened as a fresh moan broke free. Their kiss lingered for a little while longer until the two of them eventually parted.

Both of them were left panting for breath and looking more than a little crazed as they stared into one another’s eyes.

“That was hot,” Susie whispered.

Noelle giggled. “Yeah, it was.”

“Honestly…” Susie smirked. “I think I could get used to kissing you like that.”

She dipped forwards and kissed Noelle again. Though this kiss was far briefer, a little peck, a little affection and nothing more.

Something glinted in Susie’s eye and she planted her lips against Noelle’s neck. This kiss was a little deeper as she suckled firmly upon her coat, allowing her sharp teeth to nip at Noelle’s skin. Then she kissed a little lower still, pressing her lips against her collarbone and allowing her teeth to leave another matching mark behind.

Each kiss went lower and lower until finally Susie was at the foot of the couch. She winked at Noelle and then dipped under the hem of her dress. It didn’t take long before those lips and teeth were making their way up her leg and along her thigh. Soon she was pressing against something far more delicate.

Noelle gasped and dug her fingers into the sofa as she felt a long reptilian tongue probing at her folds. It pressed inside without delay and swirled around in tight little circles. Her voice rose higher and higher as this tongue took little time in beginning with its exploration, moving with a deeply intimate familiarity.

Susie snorted and a burst of her warm breath curled against Noelle’s pelvis.

“N-not quite what I had in mind,” Noelle whispered, snickering as a moan broke free. “But I… I’m not going to complain.”

Susie snickered and drew back. “What are you talking about? I’m doing exactly what I want with you. Isn’t that what you wanted? It’s not my fault that what I want to do is make you feel very very good.”

She then drove her tongue back into Noelle’s tender flower, pushing it deep into her once more. She showed no restraint this time as a hungry noise bubbled forth. Her tongue pushed roughly against all of her girlfriend’s most excitable spots with a steady roll of her tongue.

“Fuck,” Noelle whispered.

She closed her eyes and dug her fingers even firmer into the couch, really pressing her nails into the plush material. Her back lifted upwards and her breathing came out in hurried little puffs of exertion. A pleasure was mounting in her core and growing more and more potent with every passing moment.

“S-something like that,” Noelle whispered, her eyes wide. “B-but I was thinking something meaner like… I want you to be like how the old Susie was…” She gasped and went on with that train of thought without thinking. “How she would’ve done things would be perfect tonight.”

Susie’s tongue immediately stopped.

Noelle whined, jerking abruptly back to the moment. She gasped for breath and looked down, wondering why…

Susie was tense.

“W-what?” Noelle asked before her eyes widened.

I want you to be like the old Susie…

Susie snorted and drew back, looking off to the side. Her expression was even harder to read than before, neutral, hiding any hint of emotion from Noelle.

“I’m…” Noelle started.

Susie shook her head and held up a hand. “It’s fine… I…”

The sentence faltered. Both of them remained silent as a weight settled between them. It wasn’t a comfortable weight, not in the slightest.

Noelle’s mind started to kick into overdrive, replaying the scene over and over again. It took on an increasingly unkind interpretation with every cycle, filling her with a deep guilt that almost seemed like it was going to overwhelm her.

“Sorry, I’m uh… I’m overreacting,” Susie said, flashing a smile though it was weak, forced, fake all the way through. “Don’t worry about it.”

Noelle frowned and realized that she was still exposed. As such, she quickly slipped her dress back into place before sitting up and pressing herself against Susie.

“I misspoke,” Noelle whispered. “I’m sorry.”

“Apology accepted,” Susie said, looking down at her hands. “I just… Do you really miss the old Susie, Noelle?”

Noelle shook her head. “I was uh… I wasn’t thinking. I just wanted you to get meaner with me. So, I guess that I remembered what you were like back in High School and...” She shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“I was a prick and a bully and did a lot of things I wasn’t proud of,” Susie replied, her words terse but gaze still filled with sadness.

Noelle frowned. “I think you’re being a little hard on yourself.” She reached out and took Susie’s hand in her own, giving it a comforting squeeze. “And you’ve also grown a lot since we’ve been together.”

Susie worked her jaw and shook her head. “I’m overreacting.”

“I hit a trigger, babe,” Noelle replied, running a finger over Susie’s coarse knuckles. “It isn’t overreacting. I shouldn’t have said something like that. I know that you’re still struggling with…”

“Anger issues?” Susie asked, throwing off a glare though it felt like it was more aimed at herself than Noelle.

Noelle nodded.

“I’m just being silly,” Susie grumbled, pulling her hand away and placing it in her lap. “I know you didn’t mean to say you missed the old Susie. I just… I guess it stung a little bit is all.”

“You’re not being silly,” Noelle replied. “And I’m sorry for saying that.”

She kissed Susie on the cheek and placed a hand upon her back, tenderly stroking it in tight little circles.

“And if it means anything, I’d think the old Susie would be really proud of where the current Susie is at,” Noelle replied. “Like damn, I doubt she’d have the mental fortitude to not shatter the spines of half the customers you have to deal with on a daily basis. Plus, you have two amazing partners and an apartment and hobbies and you’ve even learned how to cook!” She motioned at her girlfriend. “Like you’re amazing, babe! You know that, right?”

“Yeah, I am kind of awesome,” Susie teased, flashing a smile that was a little more sincere. No, it was more than just sincere. This was a smile that was downright proud.

She looked down at Noelle’s hand and brought it up to her lips, giving it a tender kiss. “Just be patient with me, okay? It’s going to take me a while for me to relearn how to be mean without going back to how I used to be.”

Noelle nodded. “Well thankfully, I am a very patient woman who happens to love you very much.” She grinned as she looked at Susie. “And also, I happen to love all the different kinds of Susies there are. It doesn’t matter how mean, soft, or in between they are.”

“Thanks babe,” Susie said before drawing in a slow breath. “Now how do I even get us back into the mood?”

Noelle was about to offer a piece of advice but it seemed that Susie didn’t need it as she placed a firm hand upon her shoulder.

Susie pushed her back onto the couch and looked down at her as she once more crawled over top. She showed off all of those sharp teeth in her mouth and even made a show of licking her chops, looking like a wonderful predator glaring down at its prey.

“I figured it out,” Susie teased.

Noelle nodded as her cheeks warmed. “You sure did.”

“Now how about I show you how mean the new Susie can be?” Susie chided, bringing those razor-sharp teeth down right in front of Noelle’s face, so close that she could smell her carnivorous breath. “Because after I’m done with you, you’ll never think about the old Susie again.”

Noelle flushed and nodded, at a loss for words, whimpering as Susie snapped her teeth together. Her mind was in a frantic overdrive, trying to pull something coherent from her fight of flight reflexes though it was proving difficult.

Once more Susie slid down and slipped under the hem of her dress. Her lips went for her sex and her tongue ventured forth to press into her folds. There was no resistance to her actions as her tongue drove deep, swirling around with a dutiful purpose.

Her thumb even came up and brushed against Noelle’s sensitive little button.

Noelle gasped loudly and jerked forwards, once more allowing bliss to overcome her. There was something so divine about this. A certain little voice revelled at the sensation of Susie’s tongue combined with the hungry sounds of an almost feral beast enjoying a meal with ravenous glee.

A powerful and unrelenting moan escaped Noelle’s lips and she started panting for breath, feeling the heat return to her loins.

This time she managed to let go of the sofa long enough to grab Susie’s hair instead. She used it as leverage to pin her against her sex, forcing her to remain in place and finish what she’d started. Not that Susie needed much of an incentive as she lapped away with a dedicated glee.

“Goddamn,” Noelle whispered, letting out a pleasure note of laughter. “I like this Susie a lot. This is… this…”

She cried out as she felt Susie’s tongue brush against something especially excitable inside of her. Though it seemed that such a discovery also dawned on Susie as she started to press firmly against this little spot, probing at it with more and more force.

Noelle’s breathing came out in frantic bursts and her vision started to develop spots. Her ragged moans grew increasingly dire as her chest rose and fell with no sign of mercy. Susie was a monster on a mission and nothing would stop her as she suckled and prodded, probed and used her thumb.

The little movement of this finger was just icing on the cake, really adding to the heat inside of Noelle’s body. She could feel her core quivering, threatening to give out against the relentless assault of lust and hormones.

“I’m close,” Noelle yelped. “I’m close…”

She whined and gritted her teeth together, feeling that Susie was more than eager to tip her over the edge.

Susie’s actions bordered on the realm of overstimulation though it didn’t quite go that far as she somehow managed to balance her actions perfectly, pressing Noelle into that sweet spot known as nirvana.

Then it all came to an abrupt and blissful end as Noelle finally fell off the edge and tumbled into the embrace of orgasm. She shivered and shook, feeling her juices gush forth. Though Susie gulped them down without complaint, enjoying her ration with glee.

Noelle’s orgasm lasted for a good moment, edged along by Susie’s tongue which still continued to lap away. Though it grew increasingly clumsy in its movements, her vigour fading until she finally drew back.

Susie’s maw was now covered in a sheen of fluids, Noelle’s essence dripping upon the sofa. She licked her chops and enjoyed another taste of her submissive’s lust before easing forwards and crawling over top of Noelle.

Noelle shivered as she felt Susie reach up and grab one of her antlers, using it to pull her into a wet and sloppy kiss. It was intense, tasting herself in such a fashion, picking up upon her essence as it covered Susie’s tongue. It was a crude taste, sinful but so tantalizing in nature.

A faint moan bubbled forth and with it the kiss came to an end.

Susie drew back and lightly stroked Noelle’s cheek. “Who’s her Mistress’ good little slut?”

“I am,” Noelle whispered, grinning like an idiot.

Susie nodded and moved her thumb to the side, placing it against Noelle’s lips.

Noelle instinctively parted them and allowed Susie’s thumb to slip inside. She circled her tongue around it, suckling upon it with no reluctance as she gave the biggest doe eyes she possibly could.

“Now I need to figure out what else I want to do with you today,” Susie said, pulling her thumb free and looking towards her. She bit her lip, seeming a little nervous. “I guess I could get a little feral with you.”

Noelle shrugged. “Only if you wanted to, Mistress. Only if… only if you’re up for it.”

“I think I am,” Susie said, running a hand through her own hair. “Feeling you clench around my tongue like that kind of awoke something in me.” She snorted. “All I know is that I want more of it.”

Noelle giggled. “I’m glad that I could be of assistance.”

Susie drew away from the couch and stood back up, cracking her back as she did so. The sound was rough and made Noelle wince. Though it didn’t seem to slow her in the slightest as she offered her hand to her girlfriend.

Noelle looked at it and took it, carefully getting to her feet.

Susie pulled her forwards and into a hug, holding her close to her powerful frame. Warm breath curled from her nostrils and licked at Noelle’s coat. It was extremely warm and comforting. She carefully stroked her girlfriend’s shoulder and then dipped forwards to plant a tender kiss upon her forehead.

“Thanks for being patient with me,” Susie whispered.

Noelle giggled. “Thank you for being open with me.”

She closed her eyes and held her head against Susie’s chest, hearing the low dull throb of her powerful heart. It was at peace though still thudded away with quite some power.

The hug didn’t last much longer as Susie slowly drifted away, letting go of Noelle’s hand as she made her way towards their bedroom.

Noelle watched her slip inside and saw that she started to do away with her clothing, stripping off her shirt and discarding it to the side. There wasn’t much of a show to her actions and it was more clinical than anything, being methodical in getting rid of her attire.

Noelle watched her and bit her lip. She would never get tired of seeing her girlfriend’s powerful form in the buff. Nor would she ever get tired of seeing just how many muscles she had as Susie winked at her and flexed one of her powerful arms.

“What are you waiting for?” Susie asked. “Do you want me to order you to strip or something?”

Noelle bit her lip as she entered the bedroom. “Well…”

“Holy shit, you little freak,” Susie chided, chuckling to herself as she started to unbuckle her pants. “Your Mistress is ordering you to strip.”

Noelle nodded and reached for the hem of her dress, pulling it off in one fluid motion. The nice thing about wearing something like this was how easily it came off, leaving her completely naked in a matter of moments.

Well, naked except for the collar around her throat.

Susie eyed her up and couldn’t help but smile. She came over and reached up, hooking a finger through the ring on Noelle’s collar and using it to pull her forwards into yet another kiss. This one was passionate and lustful as Susie pressed her tongue into Noelle’s mouth. Only, the tongue kept coming as she crammed the full serpentine appendage into her maw.

Noelle gripped Susie’s arm and squeezed it though she couldn’t help but moan as her mouth was filled by her girlfriend. It was kind of nice being just so utterly overwhelmed, feeling such a fat tongue completely occupy her mouth. Though still, Susie showed restraint, not pressing into her throat and making her gag.

It took a good long while before Susie pulled back. And when she did, she leered down at Noelle and made a show of licking her lips.

“I don’t know what fuckshit I was on earlier,” Susie whispered. “Because feeling you quiver like that…”

She flashed a smile, ensuring that all of those razor-sharp teeth were nice and pronounced, fully on display.

“It’s triggering something primal in me,” Susie continued, drawing close to Noelle’s ear and allowing her warm breath to curl against it as she whispered, “I kind of want to chase some prey.” Her teeth parted only to snap together firmly, clicking together right next to her ear. “What do you think about that, huh?”

Noelle tensed and drew in a reflexive breath, her eyes wide with some sort of instinctual terror. Her body quivered against Susie’s and she could hear her girlfriend chuckling, feeling it in the rumble of her frame and in the way that her warm amusement licked at the nape of her neck.

“Gods, you are just so much fun to play with,” Susie teased.

She pulled back, allowing her finger to slip away from Noelle’s ring. Instead, she moved towards the bedroom’s closet and reached inside to grab an orange wooden box. Inside of it was a small assortment of sex toys, Susie’s modest collection of sin.

One of these toys happened to be a neon purple dildo that looked like it belonged to a creature of Susie’s unique species. It was long and fat, more sizeable than Kris in that regard. The tip of it was speared, the shaft ribbed with ridges, and a sizeable knot lingered at the base.

Susie placed this aside and also grabbed a harness, stepping into it and pulling it on. She affixed the dildo to front of it, looking proud of herself as she now stood in the middle of the room with her hands triumphantly on her hips. The dildo bobbed in the air, looking so very intimidating.

It was not a toy that Noelle tried to take often, always being daunted by its sheer presence.

Yet, considering how wet she was and how much lust still clung to her pussy, she had a feeling that maybe this would be the time that she could finally succeed in this endeavour. The thought filled her with a nervous excitement and a raw sense of determination.

Susie smirked and wrapped her hand around the base of her faux erection, giving it a nice long stroke all the way from the base to the tip. At the tip, she stopped and held a single finger against it, tapping it.

“I’m not going to lie, I’m excited to see if you can finally take it,” Susie teased. “I’ve never seen you so wet before. Though…”

She made her way over and placed her hands upon Noelle’s shoulders.

“You could always be wetter,” Susie chided.

She pushed Noelle backwards onto the mattress.

Noelle giggled as she landed with a thud though her amusement was cut short as Susie soon pounced upon her.

Susie seemed possessed by some sort of lustful spirit as she reached out and grabbed both of Noelle’s wrists, pinning them above her head. She was so strong that she was able to hold them both in place with a single set of claws alone.

Noelle gasped and froze, looking up with wide eyes at Susie. Her pulse had quickened and her little heart was hammering in her chest. She could see the glint in Susie’s eyes and the way that saliva coated her many teeth.

“What’s the matter, I thought you wanted me to get rough?” Susie teased.

Her other set of claws touched down upon Noelle’s side as she traced them along her body. They were so sharp and Noelle whimpered as she felt them tickling at her soft hide. It wouldn’t take much pressure for them to…

Noelle gasped as she felt Susie really dig those pointed tips right into her. She didn’t apply so much pressure that the skin would break but Noelle could surely feel them as they roughly traced down her side.

“Who…” Noelle quivered. “Who said that I was complaining?”

She flashed a playful little smile, batting her lashes and trying to look as enticing as possible.

Susie cocked a brow but couldn’t help but smile herself. She moved her claws away and instead planted her lips upon Noelle’s side, kissing up from her belly and towards her shoulder. Every kiss was paired with a purposeful exhale, bathing Noelle in her warm primal breath.

Once at Noelle’s shoulder, Susie opened her mouth and took it between her lips. Her sharp teeth pricked at Noelle’s skin though she applied only the smallest amount of pressure. It was a threat, plain and simple, showing off just how sharp those teeth really were. This was a presentation, showing how much damage she could do if she wanted to.

And Noelle was eating it up, feeling an excited nucleus burn within her mind.

At the same time, Susie started to rock her hips against Noelle’s body. Her strap was wedged between their bellies but she grinded it back and forth, giving Noelle a chance to really appreciate the full size of the dick that was about to go inside of her.

Noelle drew in a breath, feeling herself tense. However, she retained enough of her personality to allow herself a mischievous little smile.

“Aww is that the worst that you can do?” she teased. “Is my girlfriend too afraid of hurting me?”

Susie drew back, looking shocked as she stared down at Noelle. “Did you just brat?”

“What can I say?” Noelle bit her lip. “I’ve been spending a lot of time around Kris.”

Susie scoffed and her gaze narrowed. “You better be careful or I’ll show you what I do to brats.”

“Oh?” Noelle rolled her eyes. “I’d hate to see that.”

“Are you testing me?” Susie asked, looking both intrigued and peeved.

Noelle’s smile only grew. “Is it working?”

Susie cocked a brow and released her grip on Noelle’s wrists.

Noelle wanted to whimper, realizing that she had likely just blown her shot.

What an idiotic decision, trying to rush Susie when she’d just said…

“Tap me three times on the arm if you need me to let up,” Susie whispered.

Noelle’s eyes widened and she was about to speak but was cut off as Susie reached out and grasped her throat. She clenched down upon it, compressing those two vital arteries in her neck and pinning Noelle’s head firmly to the sheets.

“Dumb little bitch,” Susie huffed. “I was planning to be nice with you but…” She scoffed, “you decided that you wanted to act like a brat. So, I guess I have no choice but to play with my food.”

Susie flashed an evil smile and leaned forwards, getting right in Noelle’s face. Her tongue pressed forth and she slowly licked Noelle’s cheek, tasting her and appraising the quality of her flesh.

Noelle squirmed and reached up instinctively, placing her hands upon Susie’s arm. She tugged at it, trying to do away with it. Though importantly she had only taped once.

Susie snorted and looked at her feeble attempts, not budging in the slightest. “What? Suddenly not feeling so bratty?” She tilted her head to the side and chuckled. “If you’re going to be a bitch, like Kris, then I’m going to fuck you like Kris, do you understand me?”

Noelle’s mind was already starting to grow fuzzy, her thoughts jumbling together upon the first vestiges of an asphyxiated high. Her thighs rubbed together and she was very aware of just how wet this little display of force had made her.

Susie traced her talons down along her side again, being far rougher this time as she really dug them into Noelle’s coat. The pain was euphoric and Noelle let out a choking noise that almost sounded dopey in quality.

“Why are you so silent all of a sudden?” Susie teased.

She planted a kiss upon Noelle’s shoulder and lightly dug her teeth into it, applying a bit more pressure than before. Then she applied a bit more still, causing Noelle’s back to lift away from the sheets and for a muted cry to escape her lips.

The seconds continued to drag along and Noelle grew goofier and goofier on the intoxicated quality of her lust. Her mind was so fuzzy and she couldn’t help but let out a pleasured little giggling sound that bordered on drunk.

The fingers around her throat loosened and Noelle’s mind came rushing back to reality. She panted for breath and her eyes were wide with a half-crazed look in them.

“Holy shit,” Noelle whispered.

Susie snorted. “Who said you could speak?”

Noelle swallowed a lump in her throat and promptly shut her mouth.

Susie drew back and leered down at her, seemingly amused by the tense little prey in front of her.

“You can talk once I’ve finished fucking you,” Susie warned. “Until then, you’re going to be a good girl and keep your dumb little mouth shut. Because if I hear even one more bratty comment come out of your fucking mouth…” She snorted. “Well, I can promise that you’re not going to like what’ll happen.”

She adjusted her position, moving her hips so that the tip of her silicon shaft rubbed against Noelle’s soaking wet sex. It lingered there for a moment, rocking back and forth, back and forth.

Susie looked her in the eye and Noelle could see the raw passion just boiling away under the surface. This girl wanted to give her the strap and there would be nothing getting in the way of that.

“Remember,” Susie warned. “Three taps and I pause.”

Noelle nodded.

Susie drew her hips back and lined up her strap-on with Noelle’s lips, the speared tip hovering just a mere inch away from slipping inside. She showed remarkable restraint, easing her way forwards. As much as Noelle would’ve liked roughness there was a practicality to this, both of them more than aware that she had never successfully taken the whole thing before.

Noelle gasped and let out a pleasured moan as she felt Susie ease her way inside. Inch by inch, she advanced, slowly but sure. Each of the little ridges on the toy glided against Noelle’s walls, rubbing against them. They stimulated her as they ventured deeper and deeper.

Susie’s brow tented and she seemed to be studying Noelle as she paused inside of her. Though she remained motionless for only a moment before she drew back and started to shallowly thrust her hips back and forth. She sawed the first couple of inches into Noelle, pumping away at a surprisingly calm pace.

The penetration felt different this time around, having a strange sense of accomplishment to it. This wasn’t just Noelle feeling pleasure but her knowing that she was bringing Susie pleasure by being a good little toy for her amusement.

Noelle’s voice rose and she wrapped her arms around Susie’s body. Her nails weren’t very long and even if they were there was little hope that she could dig them into her lover’s back. After all, reptilian scales were far more resilient than a doe’s coat. Still, she clung to Susie and held her tight as she continued to buck her hips forward.

Slowly, Susie managed to build up a respectable tempo, growing a little more forceful with every passing motion. She grunted with every thrust and her brow knitted as if she were deep in concentration.

“Does that feel good?” Susie asked.

Noelle wanted to laugh but nodded quickly.

It felt divine, lovely. How could this girl even be questioning herself when Noelle was moaning like this?

Susie smirked and reached up, placing a hand on Noelle’s shoulder. She pressed down upon it and pushed her even harder into the bed.

Noelle gasped as she felt Susie bear down upon her, growing a little more forceful with both tempo and depth. The toy started to pump away with quite the rhythm and Susie was now venturing towards that pesky little knot.

The knot that Noelle had never taken before.

Susie grunted and glared at her. “Hope you can take it, slut, because I’m not slowing down.”

Noelle’s mind sprung to life and a wonderful shroud of submissiveness filled it. She whimpered but nodded, surrendering herself to Susie.

Susie growled and drew back, all the way to the tip, hovering there for a moment. She drew the moment out just long enough that Noelle thought she might’ve developed cold feet going any harder. But then she plunged forwards, slamming all the way to the base inside of Noelle’s tight little hole.

Noelle yelped and jerked forwards, panting for breath. Her eyes were wide with a frantic quality. She was stuffed to the brim, her pussy stretching around the toy. Her walls flexed against it, so utterly full of Susie’s pride.

And it all felt so utterly divine.

Susie smirked. “How you doing, babe?”

“F-full,” Noelle whispered.

“Good full or bad full?” Susie asked before adding. “Use your colours if you need to.”

Noelle shivered. “G-good! Definitely good. Green… green.”

“I’m going to start fucking you, okay?” Susie asked, reaching forward and stroking Noelle’s cheek.

Noelle nodded, unable to really form a coherent thought after having her world rocked in such a manner.

Susie drew back, pulling her knot out of Noelle with a nice wet pop.

The sudden emptiness caused Noelle to gasp, shivering as her pussy tried to contend with Susie’s sudden absence. Though she wasn’t left waiting for long as Susie started to pump forwards, now showing no restraint with giving her girlfriend the knot.

Each penetration was a little easier than the last and it wasn’t long before Susie was huffing, pounding away with such surprising vigour and a complete lack of restraint.

Noelle gasped and moaned, feeling her tender pussy clenching around Susie’s pride. Her core was starting to warm again and a familiar pleasure was just brimming upon the horizon. She clenched her jaw and closed her eyes, feeling her back arch and lift away from the sheets.

“God, you look so hot right now,” Susie growled. “Maybe I should let you goad me like this more often.”

Noelle whimpered. “Only if…”

“No talking,” Susie snapped.

“B-but… but…” Noelle tried.

She’d just been allowed to talk!

Susie scoffed. “I make the rules and I get to decide when it’s okay to break them. Now be a good little toy and…” she reached down and brushed a finger against Noelle’s clit. “Moan for your Mistress.”

Noelle surrendered her pleasure without delay, crying out and shivering against the two-pronged assault. She reached out and gripped the bed’s quilt, digging her fingers into it. Her breath came forth in hurried puffs, frantic and lustful in quality.

“Fuck!” Noelle yelped.

Susie’s gaze narrowed. “I thought I told you to…” She reached out and cupped her hand over Noelle’s mouth. “Shut the fuck up.”

Noelle moaned against the hand, blushing as she realized just how utterly dominated she felt in this moment.

“Three taps,” Susie said, not dropping the anger in her voice.

Noelle nodded.

It didn’t take long for Susie to start hammering the strap into her again, growing even more frantic in terms of both tempo and depth. She showed no restraint as she eagerly slammed the knot into Noelle over and over again. Her pace and vigour both refused to abate.

Noelle felt like she was on cloud nine, her core smouldering with a pent-up desire for release. It wouldn’t be long now.

Susie snarled and gripped Noelle’s face tightly, hammering into her with every ounce of strength that she could possibly muster. There was now a constant clapping sound as her pelvis collided with Noelle’s backside. This deep percussion acted as a divine background to support all the wet squelches and thwaps as their bodies came together roughly.

Each thrust knocked into Noelle with such force that her body bounced back and forth, her cute tits bouncing with her.

Noelle cried out against the hand, feeling herself at the brink. Though another thrust pushed her over the edge, plunging her into such tempting and pleasurable waters. Her whole body shuddered with a desire for release and it wasn’t long before her pleasure came gushing forth just in time for her voice to rise to a point that not even Susie could hope to muffle it.

Susie’s pace almost immediately slowed, coming to a halt as Noelle embraced her erection tightly. Her hips came to a sudden stop.

Noelle’s walls had seized around her, making any further progress nearly impossible.

Susie’s chest rose and fell in shallow motions. There was a half-crazed quality to her eyes as she looked down at Noelle.

Noelle was also panting heavily, feeling her chest soar within this post-orgasmic bliss. Her whole body tingled as if every fibre of her being was saturated in a shroud of good vibes. A shiver crawled throughout her frame and soon the euphoria reached its peak, taking the slow way back down.

Susie removed her hand from Noelle’s mouth and she instead pressed her lips against hers, sharing in yet another kiss. It was passionate, like all the others, with Susie pushing her fat tongue into Noelle’s mouth. Noelle attempted to dance around it with her own, but found that such things were nearly impossible due to the size and strength of Susie’s appendage.

Still, it felt divine to share in such a sensation.

Susie drew back and flashed a smile. “I’m going to pull out now, okay?”

“Y-yes Mistress,” Noelle said, nodding in agreement.

Susie carefully drew back, pulling out of Noelle’s tight little hole with a nice wet slurp. The cock popped out and hung there, dripping with all sorts of perverse fluids.

Noelle gasped at the sudden absence, flushing as she realized that she must’ve stood agape for the whole room to see. Her pussy was so tender, so sore and stretched. An amused little snort from Susie made her cheeks redden even more.

“You look pretty cute getting stretched out by my cock,” Susie chided.

She reached down and adjusted her harness, allowing it to come loose and fall away. With care, she carried it over to the bathroom and plopped it down within.

“Come on, let’s get you cleaned up,” Susie said, poking her head out and nodding towards Noelle.

A shower sounded like it would be perfect right about now.

So, Noelle forced herself onto her hooves. Her frame felt sore, her legs wobbling underneath her. She drew in a breath and carefully moved away from the bed, just barely trusting her legs to keep her upright.

Thankfully, as she came into the bathroom, Susie was there to offer her far more powerful body as support. She was so warm and her touch was quite tender as she wrapped her arms around Noelle’s midsection.

The bathroom was honestly one of the nicest things about this apartment, a hidden little secret that made the high rents almost worth it. The shower was big enough for all three of them to step inside and had a ledge where one of them could sit down if needed.

A feature which Noelle could really use after getting her world so utterly rocked.

But first, Susie turned on the water, adjusting the knob a couple of times. The heat from the water caused steam to come off of it, making the room a little warmer. Noelle honestly didn’t mind hot water; she didn’t mind it one bit.

As the water came to temperature, Susie turned and fiddled with Noelle’s collar, taking it off and placing it down upon the sink. She then reached up and stroked her cheek, offering a warm smile.

“You still belong to me in the shower,” Susie dictated. “I just know that Kris would murder me if I let that collar get wet.”

Noelle nodded. “Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl,” Susie whispered, kissing her.

When Susie was sure that she’d picked the appropriate temperature, she helped Noelle step inside, settling her down upon the little ledge inside of the shower. Noelle sighed as the water hit her body, finding that it was just perfect, not too hot, not too cold, just right.

Susie then stepped in after her, taking the torrent of water for a moment before stepping aside and allowing Noelle to enjoy it instead. She let her get nice and wet before reaching out and grabbing a loofa and one of Noelle’s specialized liquid soaps.

“Thank you,” Noelle said, holding out her hand to take it from her.

Susie shook her head. “Hands down, pet.” She popped open the cap on the soap and started to spread it upon the loofa. “I’m washing you today and you’re going to like it.”

Noelle nodded and let her arms fall away. “Sorry, Mistress.”

“No need to apologize,” Susie said. “I’m just taking care of you is all.”

She knelt down in front of her, taking the brunt of the water once more as she carefully reached out and started to circle the loofa across Noelle’s torso, spreading the soap and washing away all the grit and sweat upon her coat. For such a large creature, she showed remarkable care, not pushing too hard nor irritating the skin underneath.

Noelle bit her lips, honestly kind of loving the treatment. She had never been washed by someone else before but as the loofa moved around her body, she found herself enjoying it. There was an intimacy to it.

“Shouldn’t I be the one washing you?” Noelle asked.

Susie smirked. “Maybe another day but I want to treat you right.” She snorted. “Plus, I can still feel you shaking from that orgasm. I think you might actually fall over if you tried to do something like this.”

“It’s not that bad!” Noelle protested.

But she couldn’t deny that there was a slight quiver inside of her, a fatigue nestled within her very muscles.

She let out a little moan as Susie pressed a soapy hand against her breast, massaging the suds into it. A content smile soon formed upon her lips as she really worked the soap into this specific part of her body.

Like working the soap in for a noticeably long amount of time…

A really long amount of time…

Noelle snickered. “Yes, I know my tits are fantastic.”

“Just want to make sure they’re perfectly clean,” Susie chided, blushing a little. “That’s all.”

“Uh huh,” Noelle teased.

Susie reluctantly moved on to another part of Noelle’s body, grabbing one of her legs and then lathering it with the loofa. She returned to her tender and methodical cleaning, moving back to washing her girlfriend at a steady though pleasant pace. It had been ages since Noelle had taken this long to bathe herself, so long since she allowed herself this kind of attention to detail.

It was nice.

“So how goes the photography?” Noelle asked.

Susie stirred and offered a half-smile. “It’s uh… it’s going.”

Now, that was convincing…

“I really liked those photos you took from that abandoned factory a couple of weeks ago,” Noelle added. “They had a very you energy to them.”

“Eh, it’s just a silly hobby,” Susie murmured.

“And hobbies are good for you,” Noelle said, closing her eyes as Susie moved onto her other leg.

“It just feels…” Susie sighed. “I don’t know?”

“Feels like what?” Noelle asked.

“I guess it just feels wrong picking up a hobby when you two are so busy all of the time,” Susie said, chuckling. “I know that sounds silly but it makes me feel lazy having free time when you’re working and going to school and Kris is doing portfolio stuff and also going to school.”

“I mean Kris is monetizing their hobby and I’m getting into writing,” Noelle replied, reaching up and stroking Susie’s cheek. She flashed a smile as she cracked open one of her eyes. “Plus, you work a full-time job and cook and clean and…”

“Alright, alright, alright,” Susie said as she let out a huff. “You’ve convinced me. Though you should come with me to the next photoshoot that I do.”

Noelle grinned. “I’d love to.”

Susie’s eyes widened. “The Noelle Holiday, breaking trespassing laws.”

“I’ve changed a lot because of you two,” Noelle teased. “Plus, I’m sure there are tons of cool buildings around Hometown that would be great for photoshoots.” Noelle beamed. “How about the old train depot? That place is just gathering dust.”

“That’d be pretty fun actually,” Susie said.

She moved onto Noelle’s arms, carefully grabbing her wrist and then washing her forearm and bicep.

“I guess we’ll be heading back home pretty soon,” Susie said. “You know, with study break coming up?”

Noelle nodded and let out a terse note of laughter. “I wonder if Toriel will let me stay at her place?”

“In a heartbeat,” Susie replied. “But I think your mom would be a little…”

“My mom can suck my dick,” Noelle grumbled, shaking her head. “Sorry, sorry, it’s only a week and I only really need to survive a couple of evenings with her. It’ll be nice to see everyone else though.”

Susie nodded. “I also know that Kris wants to go to the Dark World at some point and catch up with Ralsei.”

“God, I still can’t believe that the Dark World is even real,” Noelle murmured. “That was… that was pretty freaking wild.”

“Yeah, it was,” Susie replied.

She moved onto Noelle’s other arm, washing it as well. Then she placed the loofa aside and moved away, allowing the torrent of water to shower Noelle, washing away the abundant suds that clung to her coat.

“Is today a shampoo day?” Susie asked.

Noelle shook her head. “That’s tomorrow.”

Susie nodded and then reached up, turning off the shower.

“Not washing up?” Noelle asked, cocking a brow.

Susie shrugged. “Nah, I’m not nearly as stinky as you are.”

Noelle glared at her which only made Susie snicker into the back of her hand.

Susie slipped out of the shower and grabbed two towels, tossing one to Noelle while using the other to dry herself off. Noelle was thankful for it, trying to dry as quickly as possible before the cold of their apartment assaulted her.

“You have a place to crash tomorrow?” Susie asked.

She grabbed Noelle’s collar and pulled it around her girlfriend’s throat, taking great care in ensuring that it wasn’t too loose or too tight as she latched it shut. Once assured that it was just right, she then leaned forwards and kissed her on the forehead.

Noelle nodded. “Figured I’d stay with Zelda and give you and Kris a little alone time. Plus, it’d give us a chance to work on that group project.”

“It’s appreciated,” Susie said, flashing a smile. “Gods, it’s still so strange that like… Zelda turned out to be pretty cool actually. Well, she’s still a dweeb but a more tolerable dweeb.”

“She likes to talk about trains a lot nowadays,” Noelle bemoaned. “But at least she stopped having that know-it-all energy that she had back in high school.”

Once dried, she hung the towel back up, along with Susie’s.

There was a noise from the bedroom as Susie flopped onto the bed and motioned for Noelle to join her. An offer which Noelle gladly took as she crawled into Susie’s warm embrace.

Her large body was comfortable.

Noelle closed her eyes. She loved the rise and fall of Susie’s powerful chest and loved the way her claws drummed against her side. Her scales were like little heaters and Noelle didn’t even need to hide under the covers to stay warm.

Susie turned on the bedroom’s little TV and went over to Crunchyroll.

“So which anime do you want to watch tonight?” she asked.

Noelle frowned. “We don’t have to watch…”

“I’m ordering you to pick an anime,” Susie warned, winking at her. “If you pick poorly, I’ll beat your ass with my belt.”

“One Piece,” Noelle answered with a shit eating grin.

Though now it was Susie’s turn to smirk as well. “Fine by me.”

“Wait, wait, wait…” Noelle chanted. “I change my mind.”

“Nuh uh!” Susie bellowed, howling with laughter. “You made your bed now lay in it.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

8