Chapter- 2 Guild and registered as adventurer
4.6k 10 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—--------------

Chapter-2

—--------------

As he walks through the streets of Orario, with a crane in his hand while thinking about wherever he goes to the guild first to register as an adventurer or he should whether d go nearby Inn.

Then he finally decided to go guild, he then focus his observation on haki to search for a guild building.

"Got it" He mummed this as he found what he is looking for.

He then quickly changes his direction towards the where guild.

After walking for a while, he arrives in front of the building, and he quickly enters the building.

As he entered the gate, he sensed a big hall with various counters. The guild at this time was nearly empty as most adventures are gone to the dungeon.

He quickly moves one of the counters.

"Excuse me, I want to register as an adventurer, miss," yuno said with a warm smile on his face to the receptionist of that counter.

The receptionist has long ears, short brown hair, emerald-coloured eyes while wearing glasses, fair skin, slim wrist and thin eyebrows.

The receptionist who was doing the work at her desk, look up to meet a handsome face with a blindfold wearing a warm smile.

She instantly blushed a little, but as a professional, she managed to recover quickly and said with a business smile on her face "what can I do for you?"

Yuno repeats the same thing as before "I want to register as an adventurer, miss".

She looks at the boy to observe him and thinks 'Poor kid, maybe he lost his will to live because he lose his eyesight due to some accident and now he wants some reason to die that's why he wants to go to the dungeon'.

Thinking of this possibility, she decided it was her responsibility to advise him properly towards positively.

After thinking for a while, she said "listen, kid, even if somebody lost something important in their life, they should not lose hope and move forward with what they have, do you understand".

Yuno has a confused expression on his face as listens to her, after a while he said: "Alright miss, I understand, can you register me as an adventurer now".

"Listen I am telling this because of you, you should not lose hope and become an adventurer just because you want to die," she said this little bit loudly as she assumed that he did understand that she was talking about him.

"What are you talking about??, who said I want to die??, I want to adventurer because it is my dream to become one" yuno said this with a confused expression who don't understand her intentions.

When he first found out that he come to the danmachi world, he always wanted to experience things as an adventurer, since he heard too much about it from his little brother in his previous world.

and another reason is that his template progress is now extremely slow compared to the past, he has the wild guess that here if he defeats monsters and explores the dungeon, then maybe his progress will be faster again.

"You want to be an adventurer, even though you can't see," the receptionist asked with suspicion on her face.

"Who said that blind people can't become the adventurer?" Yuno asked this irritatedly as he sees her treating him like some handicapped who can't do a job.

Even in his previous life, when he was in high school and wanted a part-time job trying to help his family but just because he was blind, people rejected him.

But he never blames anyone, because he knew someone may be in a worse position than his own.

He may be blind but he has a warm family and good friends, he rather appreciates what he has than what he doesn't.

"I am not saying that but you shouldn't underestimate the dungeon, even the people with powerful abilities have suffered gravely due to underestimating the dungeon" she explained with a concerned expression on her face.

Because she has seen many people die out of arrogance every day, she doesn't want anyone else to die for overestimating themselves.

Yuno sensing her concern for him felt warm as he give a reassuring smile and said "Don't worry I will not underestimate the dungeon"

"But you can choose other jobs which are safe compared to being an adventurer" she still tries to change his mind.

"No, I still insist on becoming the adventurer," yuno said with a stubborn expression.

the receptionist looks at him thinking about how to change his mind.

Then yuno give her a confident smile as he said "and you don't have to worry about me that much, after all, I am pretty strong myself"

After a while, she finally said "..sigh…fine you win, I will register you as an adventurer"

Hearing that he was overjoyed but suddenly, she said: "But you have me as your adviser and you have to seriously listen to me, do you understand?"

"Yes miss, I promise that I will listen to you". Yuno said this as he is happy that he is worried about him.

"Good, by the way, we haven't introduced ourselves, right?" As she continues "My name is Eina Tulle, what's yours?"

"My name is Yuno, 14 years old" yuno also introduced himself with a smile.

"Alright let's do your registration" as she picks up the registration form from her desk.

As she thought 'since he is blind, I guess I have to fill his form in place of him' and then pick up the quill, As she started asking questions.

Yuno also appreciates her consideration for him, as he starts answering her questions as she writes them down on his form.

After a while, she put down the quill and said "All done, now the final step is left"

As she looks towards the yuno and continues "that is to you to accept falna and became part of any familia".

"You can also become Freelancer but I will not allow you to go into the dungeon without any falna, got it?" Eina said this with dead serious eyes with no way of negotiation.

Hearing the word God, familia and falna, he tries to remember what his brother from his previous life told him about the danmachi world.

As he recalled, the Gods in DanMachi are beings that have descended from Heaven. This descent is voluntary, with most Gods seeking to experience life on Earth for themselves.

As part of the bargain for the Gods going to Earth, they are forced to give up most of their powers and any inhuman physical abilities. However, they maintain the ability to provide blessings known as falna, which are commonly used to mark members of their Familia.

Familias are groups created by the Gods using their falna. These can come in a range of sizes and formats, but they all have a single God as their leader.

To put Familias in real terms, they operate a bit like major companies run by egotistical CEOs.

Most of the Familias seen in DanMachi are called Exploration-Type Familias – these are groups that make their name through adventuring. However, Familias can do pretty much any line of work they please.

Many Gods compete on the size of their Familia. The largest Familias command a lot of respect, whereas Gods with small Familias are rarely considered.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author note-

I like to thank you for all the love you showing to this fanfic even though I uploaded only one chapter on here.

so I am writing this to answer the questions people asked me about in the previous chapter's comment section.

Q.1- Updates?

Ans- I mention this many times before and now also I gonna say the same thing, I will complete the first 25 Advanced chapters for pat reon after that I will upload them on other sites regularly. I also need the support so please understand this

the most I can do is update once per week or upload after crossing a certain amount of power stones.

Q.2- which familia MC will join?

Ans- I read some comments about which familia MC will join, please stop writing these comments because I have already written that in my advance chapters, so it's useless to tell me now.

Q.3- Timeline of my fanfic?

Ans- actually nobody asked me about this but I still make sure to clear it that this is time 3 months before Bell arrived at Orario ( I researched it from google )

....

These are all the answers to the questions people asking me about.

Honestly, I didn't intend to upload a chapter for this thing but I was also once a reader before a writer, so I know the pain if someone uploads a notice instead of a chapter.

ohh yeah, I want to let you all know that I am still the student who is attending his last year.

if anyone still has any questions left, please join my Discord server-

Link- https://discord.gg/P4r3KPZ6

Advanced Chapters on Pat reon

Link- pat reon.com/6Shinigami9

support me if you can it will help me a lot.

Thank you for reading this.....

146