Chapter- 6 Information ( final )
4k 9 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Special Event if you boost the server 5 times you will get a brand new role which is VICE-CAPTAIN, please make sure to join as soon as possible

—-------------

Chapter-6

—-------------

"The entrance to the dungeon is on the first underground floor of Babel"

"A massive circular room in the centre of which lies a ten-metre deep hole which leads into the dungeon." 

"Within the circular room is multiple columns at equal intervals, and above is a beautiful azure painting of the sky that almost completely mimics the real sky". 

"Along the circle are gentle stairs that spiral down into the dungeon."

"The upper floors consist of the 1st–12th floors." These floors are perfectly suitable for adventurers who have just started their exploration. "

"Level 1 adventurers are recommended to explore here."

"1st to 4th Floor"

"The walls are light blue in colour, and the monsters that appear are goblins or kobolds. There is also a wide hallway on the 1st floor known as the Beginning Road". 

"Newbie Level 1 adventurers with the status of I to H in their basic abilities normally spend time on these floors."

"5th to 7th Floor"

"The walls change to a light green colour and the structure of the dungeon begins to change." 

"Stronger monsters such as War Shadows and Killer Ants appear, and the monster's birth time is faster, which is why these floors are where a lot of newbie adventurers start to die". 

"It's recommended for Level 1 adventurers to have a status of at least G in their basic abilities to explore these floors".

"8th to 9th Floor"

"The number and size of rooms increase, and the length of the hallways between them becomes shorter."

"Also, the ceiling changes height from three to four meters to nearly ten meters above."

"Moss covers the brown-coloured walls, and the ground below becomes a short grass plain. The strong light from the phosphorescence above is similar to light from the sun".

"No new monsters appear; however, monsters from the first to seventh floors reappear, stronger." 

"It's recommended for Level 1 adventurers to have a status of at least E in their basic abilities to explore these floors".

"The 10th–12th floors have the same structure as the 8th–9th floors. However, the light from above becomes reminiscent of morning mist. The mist on the 12th floor becomes much thicker than on the 10th and 11th floors".

"Large-category monsters such as Orcs and Infant Dragons begin to appear on these floors." "These floors are also where monsters use landforms such as trees as weapons for the first time."

"The 11th and 12th floors are extremely dangerous for Level 1 adventurers because stronger monsters like Silverbacks and Hard Armoreds appear here." 

"Infant Dragons that are categorized as Level 2 and considered the floor bosses of the area also appear, although rarely." 

"It's recommended for Level 1 adventurers to have a status of at least B in their basic abilities to explore these floors". 

"Parties that explore these floors are normally the ones preparing to venture into the middle floors for the first time."

"Do you have any questions regarding the dungeon?" Eina asked this as she completed her explanation.

Yuno thought for a while and then nodded his head and said, "Miss Eina, can you tell me more about monsters?"

Eina nodded her head as she said, "Ok, it's good you have questions because most of the newbie adventurers mostly underestimate the dungeon and never care about knowledge, and because of that, they pay the price."

"Alright, now about monsters," Eina said while flipping the pages of the book.

As she continued, "Monsters are born from the walls and ceilings of the dungeon and fight adventurers."

"They are the enemies of the people and will attack without any warning."

"Monsters appeared from the dungeon even before the Gods and Goddesses came from Heaven, and some still live on the surface in various places."

"However, monsters on the surface use the power of their magic stones to multiply, and so those on the surface are far weaker than the same ones inside the dungeon.

"There are also certain monsters that have grown stronger than normal due to eating magic stones, which are known as strengthened species." 

"These monsters occur accidentally."

"The Monster Rex is an especially powerful monster that only appears on certain floors. The stronger the Monster Rex is, the longer it takes for it to respawn". 

"Monster Rex can also be referred to as a Floor Boss".

"Monsters contain magic stones."

"Magic stones are the core of monsters and are typically located in the chest area of the monster."

"However, monsters created by the Demi Spirit tend to have it located in other areas, with the Viscums and Violas having it in their throats." 

"Adventurers and supporters gather magic stones to trade them in for valis at the Guild." 

"Magic stones have magical power in them that can be used for things such as lighting, water purification, cooking stoves, refrigerators, and other things."

"If one breaks the magic stone while in the monster, the monster immediately dies."

Hearing all this information, he thought, "So, the deeper the floor, the stronger the monster it becomes."

"By the way, did you have equipment for the dungeon?" Eina asked this after she explained the monster.

"I have a sword but no armour," Yuno answered her question.

"Weapons are important, but armour is more important to save your life," Eina said as she stood up from her seat and went outside.

Yuno sensed this with a confused face. He turned to Hestia to seek an answer, but she was already snoozing away on the couch.

Yuno had no choice but to wait...

After a while…

She returned with leather armour in her hands and then handed it over to him, "Here, take this. This will help you for now."

Yuno takes the leather armour, as he observes that the armour is not durable, but it's flexible enough to not restrict his movements.

"Then how much is it for?" Yuno asked this, thinking he had to pay for it.

"It's free for all newbie adventurers from the guild as a starter pack," Eina tells him as she sits down.

"Ok, thank you, miss Eina." Yuno expresses his gratitude towards Eina.

"Don't worry about it, I must guide new adventurers like you," Eina replies with a professional smile.

*grumble*

Suddenly, a rumbling sound comes from Yuno's stomach, and he lowers his head in embarrassment.

He remembers that he hasn't eaten lunch yet.

Seeing his embarrassing state, Eina giggles and says, "If you are hungry, I can recommend to you a famous restaurant which offers tasty food at a low price."

"Please," Yuno said with a low voice.

"The restaurant's name is Hostess of Fertility. It's close by and you can ask your Goddess. She can guide you there," Eina said.

She continued, "Ok then, I have to go back to my counter, otherwise they will think that I am slacking off."

Yuno stands up and bows slightly, as his parents from his previous life had taught him to properly express gratitude to those who help him.

Eina just shook her head helplessly and just walked away while she said, "If you want to express your gratitude to me, then please stay alive. This will be enough for me."

"I will promise," Yuno said with a very determined expression as he saw her leave.

He then looks toward his goddess, who is sleeping like she owns this place, laying flat on the couch.

He then shakes her gently, "Hestia-sama, wake up. We have to go back."

"Oh, Yuno-kun... Is it... finished? " Hestia asked as she slowly opened her eyes.

*yawn*

She rubs her eyes and slowly gets off the couch.

"Yes, Hestia-sama, they also gave me armour for my first trip to the dungeon," yuno said while showing off the armour.

"It's good, then let's go back now," Hestia says, as she is bored hearing all the details since she can't go into the dungeon herself.

"Hestia-sama, can we take a detour to Hostess of Fertility to grab lunch? It's my treat. " Since he knows she has a big debt already, he naturally can't shamelessly ask to pay.

He already made enough money from blacksmithing back in the village.

Hestia thought for a second before replying, "alright."

As they both exited the guild, Hestia again held his hand and guided him towards the Hostess of Fertility.

The Hostess of Fertility is near the guild, so after 10 minutes of walking, they finally arrived at their destination.

The Hostess of Fertility sits on a brick-lined street. It is a two-story building made of stone that has the depth of a neat inn. 

Being located along Western Main Street means it is usually filled with a lot of customers.

The front entrance has a set of double doors with wood carvings decorating the frame. Carvings can be seen in various places on the front of the pub. 

The Hostess of Fertility sign can be seen on the left side of the entrance, as well as on an overhanging sign of a crossed fork and knife.

Edited by: Huma-bot, darkfox235

—------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this time is only one new member who recently joined our familia T_T -

Level 4- Rayan Bagan

thank you very much for your support friend...

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

https://discord.gg/qHp3Psbm

and also many thanks to server supporters- Mudae ( Thank you very much, bro )

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my patreon-

https://www.patreon.com/6Shinigami9

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon ( probably ).....

124