Chapter 2 – King Alexander’s treasure
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this letter, Jack's grandfather told about his journey to find a treasure. In 1978, when he was a soldier, he got a map from an enemy camp. At first, he thought it was fake, but after searching in the history book, he found this map was real. 

__________________

Jack's grandfather POV:

My name is Jackson Prison. I am writing this because if any of my descendants find this letter and map in the future, they will complete my incomplete journey. In 1978, I got this map from one of our enemy fighters. 

I thought it was a fake map at first, so I forgot about this map for the time being. When I returned home after a year, I suddenly found this map again one day. I don't know what happened to me suddenly. Want to know if this map is real or fake. 

I went to our library to find this map. After digging through many books, I finally found the exact map. But the map in the book didn't have any treasure markings like the map I found. This is a map from about 200 years ago. This is the period of King Alexander.

One day, the enemies attacked the kingdom of King Alexander. Many people died at the hands of these enemies and many fled from the state. Many big businessmen also escaped, and some died at the hands of the enemy. 

It was later revealed that the king's younger brother did this to usurp his brother's kingdom. King Alexander was the owner of many treasures. His younger brother was greedy for this property. 

King Alexander was shrewd enough to realize that such an attack might come upon him. So he hides all his possessions in one place and nobody knows about him. In that battle, King Alexander was killed by his younger brother, but his younger brother or anyone else has not found his treasure. To this day, no one knows where King Alexander hid his property. We get to know that King Alexander made a map of his possessions. But no one has found that map yet.

After reading this, I realized that the treasure map I have is King Alexander's treasure map. I couldn't believe I had the treasure map of King Alexander.

I was 32 years old then. After receiving this treasure map, my desire to find the treasure was awakened. So one day I went out with some people in search of that treasure.

King Alexander hid his treasure in Shatadal Hills. Fortunately, the name of this hill still lives on. So I went out to the mountains with some people. The present-day Miyali state was the kingdom of King Alexander in those days, and the Shatadal hills were next to it. 

Our real adventure began when we reached Shatadal Hill. You have to go through dense forest to reach that hill and the hill climb is not very straight. That thick forest was a place of many dangerous animals.

We somehow crossed those hurdles and finally saw the Shatadal mountains. But the next day suddenly three people at my party fell very ill. We look forward to their recovery. But they died two days later. We are surprised because we don't know how they died. Even so, we did not stop our journey. We were moving towards that mountain. In one cave on that mountain, there is the treasure of that king Alexander. How do you come so close to the treasure and return home without taking it? 

But when we came very close to the hill, we saw the treasure-keepers whom King Alexander had appointed…………………………………………

If any of my heirs ever find this map and want to find the treasure, remember that you will have to overcome many obstacles. In that dense forest, epidemic black fever may attack you, wild animals may attack you at any moment, or those treasure guards can attack you at any moment. If you can cross these obstacles to those hundreds of mountains, then you will find the treasure there. 

__________________________

Devin’s POV:

Jake's grandfather said these things in his letter. But because the letter is old, I could not understand some writings in the middle. They were completely erased. 

Even in those erased words, there are secrets ‌I will never know. Did Jack's grandfather ever find the treasure? Why didn't he come up with a very important one if he found it? Why did he write such a letter? The answers to all these questions remain in the erased words.

Jack and I look at each other enthusiastically after reading the letter. I understand that my adventure will begin with the mystery of this treasure and I will have my friend by my side during this adventure. He is an adventurous person like me. So how can I leave my friend on that adventure? 

"Brother, you realize what a great job you have done. Finally, we will leave this modernity and go in search of treasure in that mountain forest. Will you be by my side?" To whom I enthusiastically told these things.

" Hey brother, why not stay by your side? I can also smell that mountain and forest. That's why I ran to you as soon as I finished reading the letter. Finally, we are going to go in search of that treasure. You see, I feel like leaving right now." Jack told me enthusiastically.

I started laughing and said, " Hahaha, friend, I also wanted to do the same, but didn't you hear what your grandma wrote that we may be facing the epidemic of Balck fever, many dangerous animals, or the guardian of the treasure. That's why we need to arrange a lot of things." 

"You are absolutely right that we will have to go there by organizing everything. We cannot go into that deep forest with bare hands. We'll have to make some arrangements for that.” Jack told me.

"Hahaha! Don't worry, I will take care of it. Just take permission from your parents and pack your things. In two or four days we shall depart, and the most important thing is that we have to keep it in mind that no one but us knows about this treasure.” I told him.

"You are absolutely right. We'll have to make sure no one finds out about this treasure.” Jack and I agreed because we both know how terrible human greed can be.

To be continued………………... 

1