Chapter 3 – Finally, our journey started.
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are absolutely right. We'll have to make sure no one finds out about this treasure.” Jack and I agreed because we both know how terrible human greed can be.

____________________________

 

Next day, 5th September, Monday, 

I'm still at Jack's house. Jack's mother invited me to have dinner at their house. Her mother's hand cooking is amazing, so I came without delay.

Let me introduce them. Gwen Orison is his mother. A beautiful lady with black hair and she is an amazing cook. She is the owner and head cook of a very popular restaurant. Frederic Orison is his father. A middle-aged man has black hair and a healthy body. His father is a professor at a college. Lila Orison is his elder sister. She is also beautiful, like her mother. She is a college student in the same college as her father. 

Jack and I are in his room. 

"Bro, who else is going with us?” Jack asked me. 

"Honestly, I don't want an unknown person on our team. So Uncle Steven will go with us. He's the only person I really trust. Hope that won't be a problem for you?” I told him.

"Hahaha, why are you saying this? I also know that there are no more trustworthy people like Uncle Steven. I don't mind if he goes with us." Jack said to me while laughing. Well, since childhood we have been friends, so like me, he also trusts uncle Steven. 

"We have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow. You need to get ready before 10:00 a.m., I will go shopping by ten in the morning. We need to buy many things for the trip." I told him. Jack just nodded, hearing me. 

" Bro, I have a question. Would it be alright to go to that dangerous forest with any weapons?" Jack asked me. 

"Haha, don't worry. I already told Steven about this. He said to me ‌ he will prepare a gun for us. So, no tension." I told him. Well, no one knows that uncle Steven was a soldier. So, he has many connections.  

"Sigh, thank God, uncle Steven is with us," Jack said while sighing. It is really fortunate that uncle Steven is with me. 

Suddenly, we heard a knocking on the door. 

"What are you two doing?" We heard a girl's voice. It is Lila, Jack's big sister.

"Dinner is ready. Let's go." She said to us, 

"Coming." Jack and I responded. We three approach the kitchen and sit down. Jack's mother came and began to serve the dishes. 

"Devin, I heard that you two are planning to go on an adventure?" Suddenly, uncle Fredric asked me. 

" Yes, uncle. Steven, Jack, and I are going to the Miyali state. We heard that it is a beautiful state. You can feel the beauty of nature if you go there. Because of this, we planned to go there. As you know, I like to adventure. This state was full of mountains and forests. So this is the best place for our adventure." I explained to him. 

" Hmm, I understand. But you also have to remember that there are many wild animals in the forest, but you have to be careful of them. You need to be well prepared for that. Understand," Uncle Fredric said to me. 

" Yes, uncle," I said. Uncle's words show that he has no objection to traveling in this state. 

"How many days is your tour?" Big sis Lila asked us. 

" That too in ten to fifteen days,” I replied.

"Uncle, and aunty, you don't take any tension. I'm going, and Stephen is also going, so we won't let Jack have any problems. We'll get him back home properly," I said with a smile to Jack's parents.

"You are going because of this. We didn't have any tension. We trust you that you will let nothing happen to him. But we are not tensing for him, we are also tensing for you. So, if you go to the forest, always be careful and beware of wild animals." Jack's mother told me.

"You don't have to worry, auntie. We will always be careful," I said to her with an assuring tone. 

____________________

6th September, Tuesday, 10:00 a.m., 

I'm going with Jack and Stephen to buy our essentials for this journey. We need ropes, tents, camping tools, big knives, etc. 

" Yesterday, I booked three train tickets for the 10th of September. We are leaving on the 10th." I told Jack. He nodded, hearing my words. 

____________________________

10th September, Friday, 5:00 p.m.,

Jack and his family, me and Steven, all were waiting at the train station for our train. The train can arrive at any moment. The name of the train is Miyali super. 

"Pip!!!" Finally, the train arrived. I, Jack, and Steven got on the train with our stuff and sat down in our seats. 

" Good luck, and be careful in the forest. Bye," Uncle, aunty, and Big sis Lila waved hands and uncle said to us. We also said goodbye to them.

"Bro, finally our journey begins,” Jack told me excitedly. 

"Yes brother, finally, our journey starts from here. I don't know how many hurdles we will have to cross later. But we will never back down.” I said to him, 

We will reach Miyali state tomorrow at 7:00 a.m., 

_____________________

11th September, Saturday, 

I woke up at five o'clock, and now the time was 6:39 a.m. We are now crossing the Tithi river. When you see the river, the mind and soul are completely connected. I have never seen such a beautiful river before. I can see that we have left modernity and fallen into the bosom of nature. All around you will see mountains, trees and different ‌birds. It increased the excitement of adventure by seeing them. 

" I came to mother nature leaving behind modernity,

Mother nature showed me her generosity. "

I don't know why, but these two lines suddenly came to my mind. What can you say? After looking at the beautiful nature, I really become very excited. After a long time, I came back to nature to start a new adventure. 

To be continued……………………..

1