Chapter 4 – Bakham city
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is now seven o'clock, and we have finally arrived at Miyali station. I, Steven, and Jack got off the train. We can see many tourists at this station. Well, it is natural that this state is one of the best spots for vacation. 

I had already arranged our stay. We had three big bags with each bag containing various things for our adventure. We came outside the station with those bags. Coming out, we could see many taxis. We can say that the taxi drivers here are getting something every day. 

Our accommodation hotel is 10 km from the station. So we booked a taxi and the three of us got into the taxi. Telling the taxi driver our destination, he started the taxi. We planned to rest today and start our journey tomorrow. Because no one's body is fine after such a long train journey. 

__________________________

"What is your plan, sir? What car do you need to explore this city? If you like to travel around the city, you can tell me and I will show you around this city well." He asked us. 

" No, we don't need a car. We actually came here with a bird-watching camp. We plan to see different ‌birds in the forest in the mountains. There are many new birds here. I told him. I don't want anyone to know our destination and our purpose for coming here. 

I forgot to mention that we are now in the city of Buckham in the state of Miyali. From this Bakham city, we have to go towards Mount City. In this Mount City, we will get to see the Sathadal mountain. 

The taxi driver said nothing after that and just watched the car drive away. At this time, both Jack and I were looking out the window at this amazing beauty of nature. 

From the road, I can see mountains in the distance and I feel like running toward them. The Tithi river flows on one side of the road and the trees around the road create a beautiful environment. 

We did not realize it when we came in front of the hotel. We all got out of the car and, after paying the driver, we entered the hotel. 

I walked in and went to the reception. I saw a woman sitting at the reception and went to her and said, "Excuse me, on 5th September I booked a room in the name of Jack Orison, Devin Tiger, and Steven Yass. Can you check and tell us the room number? "

"Wait a minute, sir. Let me check it," she said and began to check. 

" Yes, sir, I found your room number. Your room number is 405, and this is the key. Wait, sometime we will prepare the room for you," she said after a minute. 

" Thank you." After saying that, I left the reception area and came to the waiting area. 

"What happened?" Jack asked me. 

"Well, we need to wait some time. They are preparing the room for us." I said to him, 

I also sat in a seat. Like us, I see many who are waiting in the waiting area for their room to be ready. Some of them may have come to travel, and some have come to camp. 

I saw a book on the front table. The name of the book is "The mystery of Sathadal". I had read about this mountain before I came here. This book says that there are many wild animals on that mountain. Near these mountains, there is an epidemic of black fever and there is a primitive tribe. They have lived on this mountain since the time of King Alexander. No one knows where the people of this tribe came from, but King Alexander arranged for them to live in these Sathadal Hills. Since then, they have lived on this mountain. 

The name of this tribe is the Nimu tribe. They are not yet exposed to modernity. If anyone tries to approach that tribe, that tribe will attack them. They didn't want to contact modern people. They still use bows and swords. 

While I was reading these things in the book, some people entered the hotel. You can tell they don't belong here just by looking at them. There are some huge guys out there. I also saw that they have some big backs. It seems like they came to this state for a forest adventure like us.

"Looks like they're here to have the same adventure as us. But how scary it is to see those big men." Let me tell you."

"Haha, don't worry, I'm here. And you know how strong I am. If anyone tries to mess with us, I will show them hell, so don't worry." I said to him confidently.

A little later, they also sat in the waiting area like us. They seem to know why they don't want to talk to anyone. So I didn't even want to talk to them. 

"Sir, your room is ready. I will take you to your room." A boy came after a while and told us. 

Me, Jack, Steven, took our things and headed to our room. This room has three beds. So the three of us can stay together. 

" Devin, I don't know why those people scare me. A man was looking at me repeatedly." Jack told me.

" Haha, you are afraid of someone looking at you. Hey, don't worry, I'm here. Everything will be fine, and since we do not have our weapons, why are you so tense?" I told him laughingly. 

" Hmm," he nodded. 

We finally reached our room. Leaving our belongings aside, we finally sat down on our beds. Now we need to freshen up and eat something, then take a little rest. After taking a rest, we will do the rest of our work. 

Tomorrow we will go to Mount City so before that I want to explore Bakham city a bit. There are many things to see in this city. 

To be continued…………….

1