Chapter 5 – Jack
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow we will go to Mount City so before that I want to explore Bakham city a bit. There are many things to see in this city.

___________________________________

Jack's POV: 

Hi, my name is Jack Orison. I am 18 years old, and in only a few days I will graduate from school. My mom and dad give me this based on my grandfather's name. I am currently at Bakham city with my best friend Deven and his attendant Uncle Steven. 

If you are wondering why we are here, then I need to tell you from the start. In our house, we have a base where we put everything that my grandpa collects. My grandpa was a soldier, and he liked to collect many unique things. Well, I never see my grandpa. I heard he died of a heart attack. 

 So, a few days earlier, mom told me to clean the basement room. So, I went to the basement and began to clean the dust. Well, not that I am alone, my big sus also helping me. We both began to clean the room. 

Sometime later, when I was cleaning my grandpa's cupboard, I heard something fall on the ground. I think it was an old key. Well, I don't know what it was for, and thought it was the cupboard's key. So, keep the key in my pocket. 

Finally, I came in front of an old metal box. This box was a mystery to me. I and Devin tried many times to open the box, but this metal box didn't open. When I looked at the box, I suddenly remembered the key. 

Why don't I try that key on this box? I thought about that and instantly brought out the key. I didn't have to work that hard, because this key easily opened the lock of the box. So, this key was for this box. 

Well, I became so excited. I can finally know what is inside. So, wasting no time, I began to check inside the box. I found many photographs of my grandfather, many papers, and many other things. But, the most interesting thing I found was a small box. Fortunately, that small box wasn't locked. So, I easily open it. Inside, I found two things: one was the latter and the other one was a map. 

I began to read the latter. When I finished the latter, I became so excited that I didn't even know what to do. It is good to mention that my sister went out of the basement some time ago. So I'm alone here. 

At that time, I remembered my best friend Devin. Devin is an expert on these. He loves adventure very much. He cannot be seen, but he is very strong. I knew he would be happy to read this letter, too. I finished everything quickly and ran to Devin. 

It's exactly what I thought it would be. Devin read the letter and was just as excited as I was. He decided that we would go in search of this treasure within a few days, and so it was. We left Strom City on the 10th of September for Beckham City. 

Now, we are in Bakham city. We decided that we will rest sometime then we will tour this city. This city is exquisite. This city is famous for boating. I want to do that. 

Well, when we entered the hotel, we needed to wait for a few minutes. Because they were cleaning our room. So, we waited. Devin was reading a book, and I was watching tv. A few minutes later, I noticed 8 people entering the hotel. Just, looking at them, you will feel that something is different about them. Well, it doesn't matter to me and I continue to watch tv. Those people also sit down in the waiting area like us. 

I was busy looking at the tv but I suddenly felt that someone was looking at me. I quickly look and see that it was them. Those people who entered the hotel some time ago were now sitting in the waiting area and one person was looking in my direction. Seeing that I noticed him, he instantly looked in another direction. 

I am not as fearless as my friend Devin, also I am not a coward. But, seeing those people's height and muscular bodies makes me scared. I pretend not to notice him and continue to watch tv. Once again, I feel that someone is looking at me. 

A few minutes later, the hotel staff came to us and informed us that our room was ready. We began to walk toward our room. Only then did I tell him about the incident where someone was staring at me. 

Hearing me, Devin began to laugh. He told me not to worry. Well, hearing him I also relax. Many people don't know about him, but I and Steven know how strong he is. When we were 10 years old, he could break a rock with his punch. Just imagine how strong he is now. Not only that, but he is also a martial artist. I don't want to mess with him, and we also have guns with us. 

Devin previously told about uncle Steven. He was a soldier, but due to some reason, he was forced to leave. But he still has many connections. Uncle Steven many times brought us to a shooting range to practice shooting. Because of this, we all know how to use guns well.

We enter the room and put our bags in the corner. We sat down on our bed. There are three beds in our room. Now we will freshen up, and then go to eat something. I am really hungry. After eating we will rest, and only then will we tour this city. Our destination is Mount City but still, before going there we wanted to tour this city. We wanted to try the famous boating in this city. 

To be continued……………………

1