Chapter 7 – Reaching Mount city.
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" You may have noticed some people entered the hotel after you I was talking about." He told me. 

"Yes, what about them?" I asked him. 

"Well, they also came here for camping. I heard they were talking about going to Mount City." He said.

" Ohh, yes. This place is so beautiful that everyone wants to come here to connect with mother nature." I said to him, 

" Yes, you are right. We are proud of our city." The receptionist said.  

 

After some time talking like this, I left the reception area. Well, the information I want to know I got. The head of those people was the person who has average height compared to others. His name is Han Kion. The receptionist previously heard them talking about going to Mount city. They also have the same destination as us. But is this a coincidence or what? 

Many people visit Mount City but these people seem a little different to me. I can't explain it but I don't know why it seems that their destination is the Sathadal mountains.

I went back to my room. Jack and uncle Steven were waiting for me there. The moment I entered the room, I saw they were watching me with curious eyes. They want to know what I discovered. 

Uncle Steven also noticed that some people were following us. He already wanted to take action, but I stopped him previously. We didn't have any solid evidence, so we can't act recklessly. 

"Well, the leader of the group is that average height person. His name is Han Kion. Those people around him, I think he hired them. They are also going to Mount city. But, I am not sure when they will go to the city." I explain everything I know to them. 

" Devin, do you think their destination is also the Sathadal mountain? I don't know why, but my mind tells me it could be." Jack said to me. 

" I am not sure about that, but I also feel the same thing," I told him. 

" Young master, do you want me to take action?" Steven asked. 

" No, do nothing reckless. We still weren't sure about that. But I think we need to change our plan. So, listen carefully to the plan." I told them to carefully listen to my new plan.

"Well, my plan is……………" I told them my plan. 

"Awesome plan Devin. I knew that you could find a solution." Jack excitedly said to me. 

" Well, now what can we do? If they are smart, then we need to be over smart."I said to them while laughing. 

_____________________

We are now on the train. We had already checked out from the hotel and now were on the train. The train already started in Bakham city. We are all now looking outside from the window. Our beautiful mother Nature is calling us. We need to go there. 

______________ 

As I thought that Han was also on this train. Some time ago, when I went to the bathroom, I saw that one of his people was standing outside of the bathroom. He didn't notice me, because he could see me, so I left the place. 

Like now, this is getting irritating to me. Well, off they normally go to Mount city, then everything is ok, but if they follow them, then they made a big mistake in their life. 

Completing my work, I went to my seat and told Jack and Steven. 

"That person and his group are here. So, we will proceed as we planned. So, get ready." I told them. Both Jack and uncle Steven nodded. If you are asking what the plan is, well, not that much in the next station, we will get down from the train. From Bakham city to Mount City, there was an intermediate station, and we will get to this intermediate station. From then, we will book a car. 

10 minutes later,

Now we are getting closer to the station. Just looking at you can tell this is a very small station. The train will stop here for 1 minute and we need to get down in this 1 minute. 

We finally reached the station. We can see a few people here. Well, it is natural. We didn't waste our time. The moment the train stopped, we got off the train. We were already ready to get down with our bags. Fortunately, there were some people, so we used them as cover and went outside of the station. I don't know if the Han person noticed us or not, but who cares about him? 

I have already booked a taxi. It was the same taxi that took us from Bakham station to our hotel. Yesterday, I called him and told him. At first, he didn't want to go, but after I promised him that I would increase the price, he instantly said yes. 

"I still didn't understand, sir. Why do all of you get down from the train? You can easily just take the train to reach Mount city." He asked while he started the car. I am sitting in the front and uncle Steven and Jack are in the back. 

" Well, you can. It is also one type of adventure. Haha," I said to him laughingly. Jack also laughed slightly, hearing my answer. 

He started the car and once again we began our journey to our destination. The train journey is fun, but the journey on this mountain road in a car is better. You can enjoy everything. 

"Jack, look at the tea garden." I can see the beautiful tea garden, so I quickly called him.

"Wow!!!!" It surprised him after seeing the tea garden. 

It took us 4 hours to reach Mount city. After paying the taxi driver, we all entered our hotel. I also have already booked here. I went to the reception area and told the receptionist my name and to check. After checking, she finally found our name. She also told us to wait some time because they were preparing us. I came to the waiting area and sat down. 

"Will they come here?" Jack asked me suddenly. 

" Haha, don't worry. We weren't in the main area of the city. I don't think they will come here. Also, we aren't close to the Sathadal mountain." I told him. Well, while booking, I saw every room in those hotels that are near the Sathadal mountain or the central area is fully booked. This hotel is close to the station, only this had free rooms. 

To be continued… … … … 

1