Chapter 8 – Coming to the Villa
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometime later, finally, our room is done, and we are going toward it. We got two rooms. In one room, I and Jack will stay in one room and Steven will stay in the other room. Well, we only stay here for one, so it doesn't matter. 

Tomorrow, we will start the journey. After freshening up, we came to the sitting area and ordered three cups of tea. The quality of the tea here is really good. 

"Jack, see I told you that person Han didn't come to this hotel." I suddenly told Jack. 

"How did you know?" He asked me. 

"Well, I previously told the receptionist that many of my other friends can come here. I also showed them their pictures and told her if she could inform me if these people came. But warn her not to tell them about me. I asked the receptionist, and she told me no one like that person and his group came to this hotel." I explained to him. 

"Sigh, finally, that person wasn't here. Whenever he is near me, I can feel he is always staring at me. It is just irritating." Jack said to me. 

" Well, go fresh up. I am really hungry and need to eat something." I told him. 

" Yup," he said and went to the bathroom. 

A few minutes later,

The three go to a restaurant to eat. This hotel didn't provide food, so we needed to eat outside. After entering a restaurant, we ordered our food. 

"Just wait some time, sir." the waiter said and went inside.

Now, I am looking at the people. Well, you can meet many people here. But all of them came here for a forest adventure. Mount city is famous for its adventure.

You can see mountains even from here. Many gigantic mountains and also small mountains. Among those is our destination, the Sathadal mountain. 

As I previously mentioned, I was an adventure and treasure hunter in my previous life. So, you can say. I am pretty familiar with the forest. For this reason, we won't be hiring any guide. 

A few minutes later, the waiter came back with our food and served us. After serving the food, he left the place. Well, many new customers are coming, so the waiters are very busy right now. 

"Hmm, delicious. The taste of these foods is very good. Not only me, but Steven and Jack eating quickly. It is like their food will go somewhere if they don't eat it. So, I am also enjoying my food while watching them eat. 

Sometime later,

We are now out of the restaurant and walking around. We won't be going that far from our hotel. On this side of the city, you won't find anything attractive, but you will find an old villa here. 

This villa belongs to King Alexander. When he let those Nimu Tribe's people stay in the Sathadal mountain, he built this villa. He came to this villa to watch over the Nimu Tribes and also for relaxation. It was said that king Alexander loved hunting, so he also came to the villa when he came to the forest for hunting. 

Even though king Alexander was killed by his younger brother, he did not destroy all this villa and other things. It is a good thing. Not that far from the hotel. So, we are now heading toward the villa. 

At present, these old villas and other things are under Government protection. They protect these historical things. To enter the villa, we need to show our id cards to the guard that is protecting the villa. 

It didn't take that much time. In just 40 minutes, we could see the villa. They built this villa on top of a hill by cutting the hill. The hill was not huge. King Alexander built this place because he didn't want any wild animals or enemies to reach his villa. Even when they approached the villa, the king's army could spot them from there. 

Well, the king also made a road in this mountain, now we need to walk on that road to reach the villa.

20 minutes later, we finally reached the villa. Well, Jack, uncle Steven and I are physically fit, so we didn't get exhausted. Also, because of this, we didn't need that much time. 

"Devin, why do all the kings want to build enormous villas? Why didn't they make something at normal height?" Jack asked me. 

" Well, bro, when those kings were alive, they wanted to show their power by building enormous villas. These enormous villas represent their power, pride, and their capabilities. Because of this, they like to build everything so big." I told him. 

Still, this villa is ‌big and also beautiful. You can also see a crystal clear lake for fish in the yard. Many beautiful flowers everywhere and also many trees. For a nature lover, this type of place is heaven.

We are now in the yard and looking around. In the center of this yard, you can see a broken statue. This statue belongs to king Alexander. But after his death, his brother broke this statue. 

Seriously, I can't describe the beauty of this place with words. We advance toward the villa. Many people are also here. Like us, they also came here to see the villa. 

We entered the villa. Recently, the government repaired all the broken stairs and everything, so you can't see any broken things here. But king Alexander's brother, in search of treasure, broke into this place. 

There are many rooms in this villa. We went through every room. I didn't know much about history, but Uncle Steven knows very much, so, like a tour guide, he is introducing us to everything. 

In the central room, you can see a big map. This map was the map of king Alexander's kingdom. No one is allowed to touch the map. Well, the map is quite old, so it can damage easily. 

Here not only you can see the map but also many paintings of King Alexander and his kingdom. 

To be continued…………….

1