Chapter 9 – Who wrote in the map?
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here not only you can see the map, but also many paintings of King Alexander and his kingdom. 

__________________

We almost visited all the rooms in the villa. We are currently in the king's bedroom. The most interesting thing is that in the bedroom I can see one more map of the whole Kingdom of king Alexander. His younger brother didn't destroy this, so this map is still undamaged. 

This map was the same map as the map we saw in the center room. Well, I was looking at them when suddenly I noticed writing. Very small writing. Normally, people will ignore it if they don't look at the map carefully. The write Is in the left bottom corner. I wasn't able to understand the word, and I also didn't have a phone from my previous world. So, I took out my notebook and wrote the word that was written on the map. 

The language that was used to write the word was used around king Alexander's timeline. Then the main question is, who wrote this word? Just looking at the word, I can tell this word wasn't written recently. As the msp the writing is also very old. But, You can still see the word that was written on the map. 

I carefully note down the word. After finishing the work I left the room. It is getting late, so we also need to go back to the room. 

__________________

"Well, the villa was beautiful. I like everything except the road." Jack said. We are now inside our room. 

"Yea, the villa is really beautiful. Just think every morning you wake up in that beautiful place. But, yes those road were dangerous. But only in rainy days. Also, because of this, no one government has ordered that you can't visit the villa on rainy days. The road becomes very slippery." I told him. 

" Hmmm, you are right." Jack also noded. 

" So, what are you doing?" Jack asked me. 

" Actually, I see a word written in the bottom corner of the map that we saw in the king's bedroom. I was just trying to understand the word." I explained to him. I am currently reading a language book. This book I saw in the waiting area. These books show us the meaning of the old letter.

" Oh,,, how long you still need." Jack asked. 

" Well, I don't know. You see, whoever wrote that word wanted to mean something with this word. This wasn't a full word it is like a code word." I explained to him. Well, this is way tougher than I thought. 

Even, I have this book, this book also didn't have the meaning of every letter. Because of this, this is tough. Well, but I have confidence. I was planning to go outside to search for books related to the ancient letter. 

"Just forget it bro. Why do you need to get the answer of this code language? Just thinking about our adventure tomorrow makes me excited." Jack said excitedly. 

" Well, currently we don't have anything to do. So, why not use this time to decode this. Also, not only you, but I am also very excited." I also said to him excitedly. 

" Actually, should we hire any guide when we go to the forest?" Jack asked him. 

_______________________

Jack's POV: 

" Actually, should we hire any guide when we go to the forest?" I asked Devin. 

" Nah, it won't be safe if we hire any guide." Devin said. Well, actually I am also thinking the same. If we hired any guide then there will be a chance where the guide could get to know about the treasure. But, I don't need to worry. From childhood I saw Devin as an expert in this field. So we don't need any guide. 

Currently, I am reading a book related to the sathadal mountain. Well, I wanted to know more about the mountain before going there. But Devin is busy deciphering the meaning of the old letters. Does it make any sense? What is the use of understanding the meaning of the old letters of that time? But Devin is busy with them. And I know that once he sits down to a task, no one can stop him until he finishes it. 

After a while Deven got up from his seat and got ready to go out. I asked him, "Where are you going this time?"

"I saw a book shop not far from away. I am going there to search for a book related to the ancient language. You should stay here. It won't take that much time." After saying that he left the room. I don't even get the chance to say anything. 

I once again focus on the book. Sometime later uncle Steven also came to our room and asked about Devin. I told him about Devin. 

__________________

It has been 1 hour but Devin still hasn't come back. Me and uncle Steven are getting worried about him. Where could I have gone?

Uncle Steven and I are getting ready to go outside and search for him when someone knocks on the door.  

I quickly go and open the door. It is Devin, he finally came back. 

"Where have you been all this time? You said that you won't take that much time. But why are you so late?" I asked him.  

Devin smiles with a guilty expression then enters the room and sits down in the bed.

" Well, I also thought it wouldn't take that much time. Originally, only 1 hour was needed but when I was coming back after buying the book, I felt that someone was following me." He said. I become shocked aksed 

" Did those guys……..?" 

I didn't even get the chance to finish my, he answer it,

" Yes, your guess is right. But not all of them. Only one person. I think they don't know our location, because of this he was following me. So, in this situation, how could I come back to the hotel? I pretend that I don't see him and change my destination………………"

To be continued.......... 

1