Chapter 11 – Nightmare.
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We began to run from that place. But, suddenly once again, we heard the sound of guns sound. 

"Ah!!!!" I heard a scream and quickly turned around to see. I saw uncle Steven fall down on the ground. 

"No!!!" I and Devin scream at the same time. Someone shot a bullet at uncle Steven, and now he is dead. Tears started coming out of my eyes. 

"I am going to kill you all!!!!" Suddenly Devin was angry. He got up from the ground. His eyes are red, and tears are coming from them. I can feel his pain. Uncle Steven is his only relative in this world, but now he is dead. 

Before I could do anything, I saw Devin start to run toward those people. Devin used the last 3 bullets to kill three archers. They were ready to shoot their arrow, but he killed them. 

Devin, like a savage beast, started to kill them. Somehow, he accrued a sword and killed those tribes' people with them. 

This is the first time I get to see his power. There were at least 50 people of the Nimu Tribes, but Devin almost killed all of them.

I started to feel that he could kill all of them, but once again I heard a gunshot. Instantly, Devin fell down to the ground. My mind went blank. My mind still cannot process what is happening. Someone shot a bullet and killed Devin. 

"No!!!!!! Devin!!!!" I scream. With no thinking, I started to run toward his body. I saw those tribes' remaining people getting to fight me. But, in my mind, I had only one word: check Devin's condition. 

When those people were about to attack me, out of nowhere, I heard a lot of gunfire. One by one, those people from the Nimu Tribes fell down. But I didn't stop and came beside Devin's body. 

"Hey, buddy, wake up. Hey buddy, please, wake up," my eyes were full of tears. I tried to call him, but no response. My best friend Devin is dead. 

"No!!! Sob… sob…" I started to cry. What am I going to do in this situation? My best friend is dead. Uncle Steven is dead, only I remain. 

"Tch.. Tch, what a strong boy. I never thought he could do that to many people." Suddenly, I heard someone's voice from the forest. I turned around and saw those people who were previously following us, coming out of the jungle. I also saw guns in their hands. Instantly, I felt angry. 

" You!!!!!! Why did you kill my friend? What did we do to you?" I asked him in anger. 

" Hahaha, well, your two companions were very tough. So, we needed to finish them first. Now, they are out of the way. We can talk with no disturbance." The man in the middle of those people said to me, He should be the leader of this group. 

"What do you want?" I once again asked in anger. 

"Well, boy, you have something that I need. So, be a good boy and give the map of treasure to king Alexander," they said to me. Instantly, I understand he did all of this because of this treasure map. Looking at the situation, I don't think I will be able to live. So, I had a plan in my mind. 

"So, you want this treasure map?" I took the treasure map out of my pocket and said to him, Seeing the treasure map, he began to shine. 

"Yes, yes, boy, quickly give that." He says with excitement. 

I said nothing, just took out a lighter and burned the treasure map. 

"Haha, I didn't let me live, even I gave you this. So, go to hell, hahaha," I started to laugh. 

" No!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!! Shot him," seeing the burning treasure map screamed and told the others to kill me. Wasting no time, those guys shit bullets in my direction. 

___________________

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I suddenly woke up from my sleep. At first, I didn't know what was happening, then looking around I saw I was still in the hotel room and was in my bed. Slowly, I understood all of this was a dream. 

"What happened?" Devin suddenly asked me. I saw him looking at me with a worried expression. Only then, I came to my scene. I am fully covered in sweat. 

"Haha, don't worry. Just a nightmare." With that said I got up from the bed and went toward the bathroom.

_____________________

Devin's POV: 

I was about to call Jack, but he suddenly screamed and woke up from his sleep. I noticed he was fully covered in sweat. Instantly, I asked him, "What happened?" 

Jack just asked him because of a nightmare. He screamed like that. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. 

"Sigh," I sigh in relief. Fortunately, nothing happened. I thought, Something happened to him. 

I saw that it is now 5:30 a.m., we still have 30 minutes, then we will leave the hotel. I already booked a car. The car will arrive in front of the hotel at 6:00 a.m. 

Well, Jack woke up, so I didn't need to wake him up anymore. So, I went toward my uncle Steven's room. His room is beside us. 

After coming in front of the door, I knocked and said, "Uncle Steven, get ready. We will be leaving in 30 minutes." 

" Don't worry, young master, I am already ready." Uncle Steven open the door and said to me, 

Me and uncle Steven came back to my room. Jack is already out of the bathroom and getting ready. 

"I will prepare breakfast," Uncle Steven said and left the room. He will most probably go to the kitchen and cook something for us. 

"Haha, you make me worried," I said to Jack with a smile. 

" Sorry about that, bro. I just had a pretty scary nightmare." He said in a guilty tone. 

" Haha, don't worry, don't worry. So, want to tell me about your Scary nightmare?" I asked him. Jack nodded and started to tell about the nightmare. 

"Hahaha, don't worry about it. Even if I face that kind of situation, I won't be killed. Before they kill me, I will kill them. Haha, don't worry, and relax. You also know how strong your uncle is, so don't worry about this, and relax. We are finally starting our adventure," I said to him. Jack, after hearing my words, released a deep sigh and smiled. 

To be continued… … … 

0