Chapter 3 – Babies’ First Miracle 
930 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 - Babies’ First Miracle 

 

Once we handed the contract back to Angela, it disappeared in another flash of purple light. 

 

“It is done,” she said solemnly. Then she stood smoothly from the desk and gestured for us to stand as well. “Let’s go get you healed.”

 

We smiled widely at that, and followed her as she set out into the hallway again. 

 

This is it, Amelia murmured internally.

 

It sure is, I replied.

 

We went deeper into the building, so deep that I began to suspect we’d gone well outside the tavern’s physical floorplan. The sorceress eventually stopped outside a large set of double doors, intricately carved with depictions of the moon, keys, and dogs with a giant tree in the center. 

 

“Wait here,” Angela said. And then she vanished. Between one blink and the next she just disappeared, leaving us completely alone in the large hallway.

 

Um, okay, I thought, slightly awed.

 

Yeah, shit that’s something else,  Amelia agreed.

 

It was only a few moments later that the etchings in the doors all blazed to life with silver light, and the wooden behemoths creaked inwards to reveal a massive square room lit from above by countless floating glowing orbs of yellow light. Concentric circles were etched into the floor at regular intervals, with numerous sigils and other arcane symbols filling the spaces between them. 

 

Katherine’s head poked out from behind the left door. “Well don’t just stand there! Come get your miracle!”

 

We smiled reflexively at her carefree tone, then did as she asked, stepping forward hesitantly.

 

“You’ll want to stand in the center-most circle for this,” Angela called from the right side of the room. 

 

She came into view wearing a beautiful cloak of deep purple fabric with silver constellations sewn into it. We crossed the threshold and entered the room, taking her wardrobe change in stride.

 

We walked across the first of the concentric circles, and passing across that boundary sent a light shiver down our spine. It wasn’t an easily tangible feeling, but as we crossed through the next circle we felt it again: like a light, ever-so-slight pressure against our skin. 

 

This is wild, Amelia commented.

 

Totally, I replied as we crossed the third circle. 

 

It was only moments later that we finally reached the center circle. And we had to admit, it felt very safe inside all these ghostly walls. 

 

“Oh great Goddess Hekate!” shouted Katherine and Angela at once, “Your contract has been signed, and before you stands your new believer! Please, answer her prayers!”

 

At first nothing happened, but then the outermost circle flared to blazing silver light, followed by the next biggest circle, and so on in a domino effect that rushed in towards us and effectively blinded us for a few seconds.

 

When we came to, we were no longer inside a room at all, but standing on a dirt road. The sun was nearly done setting over the farmland to our left, and the forest to our right was already awash in shadows. We realized we stood at a crossroads of three dirt lanes, and we felt oddly calm. 

 

Then we felt a presence coalesce around us, as if a massive storm were brewing. Except it wasn't just a physical thing, it pushed against our thoughts too, and our emotions. Predominantly we felt awe, in a way we never had before. This redefined the term entirely, it was as if we were standing before a raging bonfire of pure magic, pure divinity.

 

“So, you’ve agreed to my terms,” a low voice said. We spun around, and beheld a tall woman-looking person decked out in a large black robe with the hood pulled low enough that we could only see her mouth. It was from her the power radiated.

 

“Y-yes,” we stammered, “if you’re referring to the contract we signed, that is.”

 

We stood our ground, but our knees were shaking. We wanted to kneel, to prostrate ourselves before Her.

 

“I am,” the Goddess said with a little smile.

 

We gulped.

 

“You’re Hekate?” we asked.

 

“Indeed, and you are Emily and Amelia, my newest devotees," She said matter-of-factly, "It’s time for you to get your miracle.”

 

“What do we need to do?” we asked.

 

“Trust yourselves, and let the magic guide you.”

 

And with that, everything changed. The world around us melted back into the great ritual room inside the tavern, with Hekate standing beside us inside the next-biggest circle. Angela and Katherine still stood at either side of the massive outer circle, but they seemed to be frozen in time.

A bright silver aura of light erupted around our entire body, and we were gently lifted a few inches into the air. Magic pulsed across our skin, the force of it growing stronger and stronger. It was like we were trapped in a sauna: oppressive heat pressing against our body from every angle. Only this heat didn't confine itself to just temperature. It was hot, sure, but it was spicy, bright, and roaring too. And it was far more than just physical sensations: we felt the warmth of love intertwined with the fire of anger and the heat of passion and lust. The magic was seeping into our body, and as more and more of its power poured into us, we felt ourselves begin to change

 

Our body’s eyes were wide open, its head tilted back so it was staring up at the wooden ceiling. But we were no longer confined to our normal physical senses, we saw ourself from every angle as the magic whipped through our mind. We could see the top of our head, the bare soles of our feet, the hairs in our armpits and the taught muscles of our naked back. We had no idea what happened to our clothes, but they were nowhere to be seen. 

 

Our vision wasn’t the only sense that had been upgraded: we could feel every beat of our heart like a warm and pleasant pulse through our entire body. Though there was a lot more time than normal in between each beat. It was as if the scrawny, scruffy twenty-something man that we had grown to be was now under a microscope, and we were the scientists studying him. 

 

Only we weren’t alone. I could feel another presence surrounding us, guiding us in a million different subconscious ways to make use of the magic surrounding us.

 

We suddenly knew that we were not meant to be merely an observer in this strange pocket of reality we found ourselves in. We were not here to sense, we were here to change. And suddenly we realized we knew how to direct the torrent of magic pouring into our physical form, like a long forgotten instinct was awakening. We knew we had to focus, had to clear our minds of everything but the changes we wanted to make. We were expected to achieve the goal we had been given all this power to reach. 

[ - content warning: internalized transphobia and anti-testosterone sentiment - ]

And with every facet of our plain, boring body on display, we knew exactly what we wanted to do. Anger and hatred guided our senses at first, zeroing in on every little detail of this body that had for so long filled us with despair. Our Adam's apple, our disgusting facial hair, our too-broad shoulders, our too-tiny hips and ass. Our flat chest and accursed genitals. All of it came into stark focus. Every part of our magically-charged mind screamed at these blights on our body. They were wrong! They were not-us! 

 

It was an incredibly strange experience, being both the changers and the changees. Our body's kinesthetic senses seemed to be amplified a million times over. We felt the burning fire of change as it swept across our skin, unmaking the thousands of hair follicles that had vexed us for so long. Our chin and cheeks lit up like an inferno, our single-target mind reversing the decades of testosterone-fueled hair growth and leaving our face, along with the rest of our lower body, smooth, soft, and hairless. It was like a cleansing dip in a hot tub, leaving us feeling refreshed, joyous, and ready for more. 

 

Our focusing fire moved to our scalp, which began to itch and burn as our chesnut brown hair cascaded outward and fell in a long, wavy waterfall down our back. And for good measure we caused it to shimmer as we altered it to become a bright auburn, completely at odds with the dull brown we had sported for the first twenty seven years of our miserable lives.

 

We gasped aloud as we guided the fire to our throat: smoothing down our adam's apple and undoing the years of deepening that our vocal chords had endured. The next cry that came out of our mouth was higher pitched than any sound we'd made in decades, and the joy the sounds sparked in us fanned the flames of the magical emotional whirlwind of changes happening to our physical form. We laughed aloud as the fire concentrated itself just behind our nipples, growing hotter and hotter as we felt our flesh swell outward. Our breasts budded and grew into two heavy mounds that our rapidly shrinking hands clutched with absolute joy. Then the focus of the change zeroed in on our genitals.

 

White-hot fire lit up the inside of our lower body, the magic understanding what we wanted intuitively. Gone went our massive clit and balls, replaced with a healthy, fully functioning vagina - complete with an averaged-sized clit - ovaries, and a uterus. We figured if we were guiding our miracle we might as well get the whole kit and caboodle. 

[ - end content warning - ]

Throughout this entire ritual we’d been steadily growing smaller and smaller, too. We must have lost at least a foot of height off our previous five feet-eleven inches.

 

We took a moment to appreciate the body that we’d designed together. A four foot-eleven inch cis-normative busty redhead without a scrap of clothing covering her. It was almost everything we could ever have dreamed of.

 

“Let’s take care of your first set of clothes now, Angela will be able to get you more later on,” Hekate said.

 

Amelia and I nodded at her, somehow, and then we got back into the magical flow of things. We conjured up a cute dark purple tunic blouse and soft black trousers, working together even more smoothly than when we’d transformed our body. I’d think of some possible change and Amelia would carry it out or vice versa, or we would both make a change at the same time. More often than not, we were on exactly the same page as to what we wanted. It was to be a form that both of us enjoyed inhabiting equally. 

 

“Are you satisfied?” Hekate asked once we’d completely dressed ourself. 

 

“Almost,” we said, and then we focused on our ears: shifting them up the sides of our head and turning them into long pointed floofy red fox ears. A long floofy red fox tail sprouted out from our tailbone. Amelia and I wove a few more hidden enhancements into our new magical body.

 

Hekate then guided us through closing the spell down and solidifying our new appearance. Being thrown into our new body after the strange disembodied state we’d been in was a huge shock to our senses. We stumbled backwards a few steps, and heard shouts of alarm from Katherine ringing out. We caught sight of Angela making a complicated series of signs with her hands as we realized we were falling over backwards. Her magic caught us before we hit the ground, but the sudden stop knocked us clean out.

48