Chap 3- She….Did what?
178 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 3- She.... Did what?:

_______________

 

{Location: castle in the rents of the demon forest, Hallways; Time: 07:19 a.m; P.O.V 3rd: Narrator.}

_____________________

 

    After eating non-stop what would be food for the entire castle for four days, finally Zero now much more defined because of the calories she had ingested, was looking at the surroundings, things she had never seen, new experiences.

 

And in the back of her mind, conflicts that would be revealing when the time came.

 

Mariie was watching the giant that made her look like a dwarf with her 1.90 cm (6'2ft).

 

She looked like a curious child, everything piqued her interest.

 

Walking down the corridors, Mariie pointed to things and spoke their names.

 

*BANG*

 

   '' Door.''

 

Mariie says it in the tone of someone teaching a child, and Zero follows up by trying to repeat it, but this being the first time Mariie has done anything other than point.... Well *DUUM*

 

``*smiles* Duur''

 

 Mariie stands there, still, mouth open as if it were one of those Earthy cartoons.

 

`*Facepalm* Mariie you're a fucking genius!!!'

 

 She mutters, almost shouting in a low tone.

 

She knows, everything Zero sees she is replicating and learning, if she does a different action, obviously Zero will repeat it.

 

Zero looks at Mariie and doesn't understand, has she done something wrong?

 

  ''Maruie?''

 

  ''*SIGH* Sorry, lost myself for a second there, anyway let's continue the Tour!''

 

She shouts, hyping the taller girl, and both start again, with Mariie leading the way.

 

Mariie looks back, unnoticed by Zero.

 

     'I need to report to Lord Seno, and ask for a new door... She made a huge dent in the metal sheeesh.... she is already this strong, don't wanna be in front of her in the future *shievers*'

 

They keep walking, and the commander continues to teach her `biggest' student, but this time, only by pointing.

5