Chap 8- Zero vs Yuley:The dog barks and bites.
104 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 8- Zero vs Yuley:The dog barks and bites:

_____________________

Announcement
Dog

_________________

{Location: Castle in the surroundings of the Demon Forest, Front of the castle; Time: 06:14 a.m; P.O.V 3st: Narrator.}

_________________

  Zero looks at the carriage,  trying hard not to frown from the look of it.

 

  She can smell that they're powerful,  way more than she is... that rises questions in her head, why would they need her, when they can delete a city?

 

  She will need to know, and when Yuley gets out of the carriage, his eyes glued to Zero.

 

    'This guy......a dog? '- She though trying hard not to laugh, he is perfectly imaged of a loyal dog to her, small like 165 cm, wears clothes to look strictly, and that face that looks like he stepped on a bee.

 

  She was having a hard time not bursting laughing.

 

  The other party noticed this, he was going to probably make something up, but the way she is looking at him..... he gritted his teeth, he knew exactly what she was thinking.

 

    "YOU!! I know what you just thought!! A dog, isn't? Why don't you try this dog then"- He opens his arms with his Katana (still in its sheath) in his hand.

   

    The face of the man was twisted, he heard it so many times it was outrageous.

 

  Mariie walked to Lord Seno and both sit on the pedals of the carriage to watch this. They chatted, with Seno making a magic so that the other two can't hear them.

 

  Now looking at the man, he has short black hair, with horns at the side of his head making a crown, his eyes a very light dark blue with red in the middle, as for his clothes, they are ones a true Maou would use.

Spoiler

Him:Seno-2.png

[collapse]

 

  "Soooo, your doing.*points at the two*"-Mariie asks the question of the day.

 

  "*tehe face*, nevaaa...*clears throat* But on the other hand, is to test young Zero."- He says the second part seriously.

  Mariie lays back.

 

    "Hope Zero don't explode her arm."- she mutters but Seno hears it, but choose not to comment.

________________

{Location: Castle in the surroundings of the Demon Forest, Front of the castle; Time: 06:24 a.m; P.O.V 1-3st: Zero.}

_________________

 

◇1st:

 

  This guy.... Is strong... above An Rank A probably, I don't know if he uses mana, if he does, I am ded.

 

  Okay.*breathes in*' I can use {Increase} in low percentages to move faster while using what I came up yesterday to attack' *nods*.

 

◇3st:

  Zero rushes at Yuley picking more and more speed.

 

When is around half way there, she jumps, and uses something she was practicing.

 

  '■ {Increase Variation's: instant}■'-she whispers in Drakonik.

 

  Her figure disappears, and in front of Yuley she throws a hammering fist with both hands down at Yuley.

 

  The guy, momentarily stunned at what he witnessed, parries the attack but is thrown back.

 

    ''Pretty strong for someone with no unlocked mana I may say''-He praises and gets in position of drawing.

 

    "But still..... Too weak"- A *CLING* echoes  as the sheathed Katana makes contact with Zero's arms in an 'X' shape, trying to stop the attack that's going to her head.

 

    'Damn it!!!'- She starts to rise her heat, smoke getting out of her body the temperature get higher and higher.

 

   ' ● {Increase Variations: Multiple instants}●!'

 

  She disappears again and Yuley who was about to react is already flying back, when he reaches a tree he gets a hold of himself.

 

  "Did you just... create a new technique in just like four minutes of battle?"- He was stupendous.

 

  "Heh.... Variation..."-Zero now smiling, for look's of it another of her Skills is starting to work up.

 

  "Hmph"-Yuley one more time in drawing position.

 

  "Then I shall give something... a little drastic, {Slash Ways}."-He and Zero start parrying each other attacks, Zero growing and adapting, until something goes beyond her own vision.

 

  Yuley ducks a jab from Zero, and kicks her stomach.

 

  Until now, Zero wasn't receiving direct damage...

 

  With an incredible *BOOM* she is sent flying through tree after tree until she stops with another *BOOM* the dust rises into a mushroom of sorts in the distance.

 

    "You sent her what? 200 meters away?"- Seno asks in funny tone, he knows Zero is alive.

 

  "She still...GUPOAH?!?!"- He gets hit by something he looks down to see Zero in four like an animal gritting her teeth, and blood going down her head.

 

  " {Increase.....Variation!:...Manas.....Instant!}."- She calls her Skill name between breaths, Her fist explodes with what's looks like flames of pure heat and mana and this was Yuley turn to make a Forest trip.

 

  *BOOM* He hits the first twenty trees.

 

  *BOOOM* He hits another twenty.

 

  Finally, when he was about to hit a mountain, he gets his bearings and throws his Katana to the ground, stopping his Momentum.

 

  And sling shooting back to the battlefield with his mana.

 

  When he gets there, he's about to shout, 'HOW DARE YOU'.

 

But it's shut up after seeing  a sleeping Zero, with wounds all over her body, and a huge dark purple mark on her stomach.

 

  "Pfft, way to end It huh."- He picks up Zero, and puts her in his shoulder and walks to the carriage looks like it's going to be a long journey,  both to the Capital, and for the little giant.

4