Chap 13.9- They Meet
71 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 13.9- They Meet:

________________

(A/N: By this week, I wanna end this Book, I already have the summary for all others chaps, just need to write it baby.)

________________

{City of Mino; 07;30 p.m; Port,  P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

  Zero is getting the final preparations ready to go, Prin and Zoh help with the ship things.

 

  She had an idea of how to get where she needs in two days.

 

  Manas chanting the whole ship, and forcing her Skills to work in away to make it move faster and faster, it will help her train even more, while going faster.

 

  While the ship goes, she will be practicing her martial arts, to get rid of some flaws she noticed on her attacks.

 

  "*sigh* That should do, you really don't need us to go?"- Prin asks looking at Zero whose figure is looking at the ship.

 

  She shakes her head, if they go, they'll just get in her way, if she uses the Skill she wants,  it would backfire and kill them in the process.

 

  "Better..... alone."- Prin can't say anything,  after all Zero already gave them a tip on what to do now.

 

 They'll go to another human port with one of the boats,  surprisingly Zero remember the name of the port Seno will be in.

 

  They'll go there to help them get rid of this government of the humans.

 

 Why not go with Zero? Different places, even if they get to land faster, they would need to walk an even greater distance in land, so is better to go by boat in a different direction,  a faster one, and following what the gecko is going to do, it'll help too, even with pure mana they still  will go faster than normally.

 

 Zero jumps on her boat, and waves at them, Zoh wave back lazily, while Prin waves back motherly.

 

  Zero looks at the sea, she breathes in long an inspiration motion, and her mana starts to go out of her body, her aura rises to encompass the whole ship like an armor,  after doing so she breathes out.

 

  Moving both arms back and closing her eyes, making a stance like Karate with both arms in her hips, but her hands are in a 'grabbing' form.

 

  She frowns a little and her aura gets stronger.

 

  "{MOVE!!}"- Like an bullet the ship just fires forward,  a sonic boom pushes the two heroes on land a little back.

 

  "That's crazy! She turned it as fast as a boat with motor!"- Zoh looks with stars in his eyes,  maybe they can do that too?

 

  "Yeah, but I don't think we can do that, but we definitely can go faster with the both of us."- Prin turn around to go on their own boat.

 

Seconds later, Zoh follows her to get everything ready for them to start their voyage.

 

______________

  { Sea; 16:00 p.m; P.O.V 1st Zero}

______________

 

  '496.....497..498..499'-  I spin and kick one last time, sending and a slash of flames that cut the seawater in half a little.

 

I have been training since I got on my voyage,  my kicks now have full empowered themselves with my new-found strength, my punches from I could see are best to give direct attacks because of my better coordination, but still using both sets is the way.

 

  I again throw my hands to my hips, I have been doing this as a way to use an explosive amount of mana at the same time, a huge way to give surprise attacks.

 

  "{PUSH!}"- The ship again gave a jump forward at high speeds.

 

 In my face grows a smile, looks like the effects of the Skills have been starting to show up, not only to evolve one but also my fighting maniac one, I have not once felled the need to drink water since activating it, scary stuff.

 

 After the ship stops her turbo, I go back to training,  jabs this  time.-' I will go for 500 of them....1.....2..."

 

 I start to punch, unaware of the speed I move with my ship.

 

Every move I make I try to move better, my body was made with one objective, and I will exploit it at it's maximum.

 

Punch after punch,  I will try to aim at vitals, chest area, middle stomach,  head, behind legs.

 

Doesn't matter the way I will hit, I will hit.

 

  ____________

{3rd P.O.V Zero, night}:

  ____________

 

She didn't stop, sweating like crazy she continued,  perfecting everything she can, her power increasing as her technique go along.

 

She jumps while kicking,  side steps while giving low spinning kicks and axe kicks that almost hit her deck, but she stops before they do as a way to train control.

 

  "HAHH!! {MOVE!}"- She stretches both hands forward,  and activates all her Mana and aura,  the ship trembling on how much pressure it was withstanding.

 

  If it was fast before, now it was stupidly fast, traveling at a whooping 300kms, the ship wasn't made to go as fast as this.

 

  It starts to break on some parts, but the captain doesn't care, and it continues to go.

 

  After a minute or so, Zero stops.

 

Looking at horizon she sees the first piece of land.

 

'I will nap, to restore all my mana, and then land.'- She puts her back to a wooden pillar at the center of the ship, and sleeps while her tail wraps around it for security.

 

________________

{Human Continent; ??????; 08:30 a.m; Port,  P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

Finally setting my feet on some true land.

 

I see some strange dudes with green clothes.

 

"We have been waiting for you, you damn monster! GOD has told us to evacuate,  but we would never miss such a chance!! WE  HERO-SOLDIERS OF THE WINDTY KINGDOM SHALL TAKE YOU DOWN!!"- A dozen of them I see.

 

  I jump a little,  a warm-up is always good for the day,  isn't it?

 

  I step forward,  and the next second I am in front of the first one.

 

His eyes widen, and his mouth open doing the same, I give him a flick to the nose.

 

  *CLASH*

 

His body flies back with such a high speed I think I broke the sound barrier with his body.

 

  He got sent to a mountain far away in the distance, never to come back.... but.... there's something in that mountain direction,  something bad....

 

I catch a sword in my hands going for my neck, and looks down.

 

  Another little hero who wants to kill  the baddie monsters huh?

 

  As he was about to shout some heroic bull-crap my tail shuts him up, sending a hit at him in the stomach, probably breaking his back spine and sending him towards the sea, Momentum transferring is such a blessing.

 

I look at the others, these guys don't deserve to see my Skills to go 'BOOM', too weak.

 

  I flash from one to another, giving an axe kick or a hook kick to the head, not in the mood to combo them.

 

 When I get to the last one, I swipe his legs, and he falls on his belly.

 

  'Oh look, a chair.'- I take a seat on top of his back and look around, it's starting to rain, everywhere there are craters from the impact of the kicks I gave on the heroes.

 

 I missed one or another, but nothing a kiss to the ground with their heads don't solve.

 

 So let's do this.

 

  "Where.....other's..."- I ask while looking at his friends corpses frowning,  damn I used too much power? Look at the size of the craters I created while 'fighting' these guys,  sheesh.

 

"*coughs* Damn fucking monster! You'll see! The others will end your stupid life-aughh!?"- I press a little hard with my weight,  I think at full weight I may be 90 kg?  Now put that together with me increasing with mana, I probably can break all his bones with just my weight,  Mariie once told me, some people would like that...

 

  I look down at him, it couldn't be.........  Right?

 

  "*breaths roughly * TH...THEY'LL COME!! GIVE A FEW MINUTES!!"- Hmmm.... okay, I will wait,  nothing better to do, and still have time, I got way earlier than I should have.

 

 

________________

{Human Continent; ??????; 03:30 p.m; Port,  P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

"You lied..."- 'Damn I have been waiting for a while *yawn*'

 

Zero speaks in a very deep but low voice, her voice a very thick tone for a woman even, she's bored.

 

Soldier:"*shuddering* II-I AM NOT LYING!!, THEY WILL COME!!!! AND WHEN THEY COME, YOU!!! YOU MONSTER VA- GUHHHY!!!!?!?!?!?!"

 

Zero puts more weight on the soldier, not letting him finish, starting a series of *CRACKS*.

 

The soldier whimpers until he shuts his mouth.

 

  Zero: "I've... got no reason..... to leave you alive....Agh.... So shut up before I..."

 

Zero just says that in a very annoyed voice, she wanted to fight, but here she is with a blank face waiting, at least she's rested 100% again now.

 

The silence is tremendous, only the sound of rain hitting surfaces and the occasional flash of lightning.

 

Until.

 

*STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP*

 

What appear to be several horses approaching rig out getting closer.

 

Zero looks in the direction.

 

A flash of lightning gives us a chance to see her face, with a smile even.

 

'Looks like.... The mountain dude has come to say 'hi'.'

 

 "Well....*Get up* Thank you....*look at the ground* For the cooperation....*STOMP*"

 

The soldier was no more... and now in front of Zero stood someone in a carriage of black horses with flaming white fire going out of their orifices.

 

"Creepy...."- Zero just says that, but jumps back a little when the carriage and horses disappear,  and in their place, is someone.

 

  'Gold...'- Was how Zero could describe it, long gold hair, gold clothes with lots of strange gems, gold accessories with even more gems, F'ing GOLD and SHINY in everything.

 

"*smile* Look's like my children didn't listen *sighs*, now little reptilian,  before we start our workout,  what about a little chat? Is not every day a mortal makes someone's like me came down here personally ya know?"

 

  'This guy...... Is trouble.....'

6