Chap 14- The Truth of Zero’s Being
56 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 14- The Truth of Zero's Being:

________________

{Human Continent; ??????; 03:34 p.m; Port, P.O.V 3rd Zero}

_____________

 

  While the two stare each other in the eyes, the rain gets stronger, now lakes full of blood and water are made on the craters Zero had opened.

 

  The GOD looks at her in a way as of seeing a rare animal, she doesn't know what to say or do in this situation, she couldn't bring herself to start it either.

 

  The being open his mouth to talk, but in the process increasing our gecko weariness.-" Oh Zero, little Zero, why don't I introduce my self? I will do so in a way your little brain can understand..."

 

  Zero look's his golden eyes with a serious expression, her eyes hardened, she could probably kill someone with that intense gaze.

 

  The guy bows down.-" {GOD of Humans}, Zeh æęğß's, just call me Zeh, most people can't even dream of pronounce a higher dimension name."- As he talks his smile grows, unsettling the other, even more, she can feel this guy confidence, it's above everything she has felt until now, pride, apathetic, disgust, everything in such a quantity that she can't even comprehend how such a being is emanating so much of it.

 

'I.... I maybe have a change of plans, if I use that now, I may have a chance!...'- She enters a defensive stance, the GOD doesn't really care, it doesn't matter if she's defensive or not.

 

  "I just wanted to say, how much of a mistake your conscience is right now, a being who has no 'original existence', you fascinate me, having not two, but three original pieces of existence together to create a 'Frankenstein' that shouldn't even think in the first place.... Oh.... by your confused face I assume you don't understand?"

 

  He summons a chair of gold out of nowhere and takes a seat.

 

  Zero just stares at him, but what he just said, it made her curious.-' Three... So the copy of me… White, and the girl with black hair...'

 

    "*smile* I can see you have met them, heheh, funny, isn't it? An existence that was created by others, not a GOD, but other pieces of existence themselves..... maybe the {Gift} you got was even getting a conscience in the first place."

 

 The stare continues, lightning cracking on the battlefield of craters.

 

  "But..... that's what makes you especial, isn't it? But what if I told you, your whole perception until now... was just...... a lie? You see, you may not feel it, but allll emotions you feel, you just imitate them, sadness, anger, apathy, wanting, and even the wanting to be a 'hero'... Your whole being Zero, or better, 0037, is just a walking killing machine who somehow got a function to copy emotions.*smiles*, And you know what's funnier?

 

The fact that your eyes still glow with the apathetic glow of a killer, you will not hold back if you feel a thing that someone did what your coping mechanisms, felt as 'bad'....

You're just a doll, a doll that moves on strings from those that she had grown with, a doll that has no emotions, a doll who only tries to copy everything others feel, to 'complete'  herself."

 

As he ends his monologue, he stands up.

 

  Zero however, was lost, she was shaking, why? 

 

 She used her ability to feel emotions on herself... She can't feel them... there's just curiosity, a wanting to fight, to get higher.

 

 It's what she was supposed to be feeling originally.

 

So.... as she looks at her hands shaking.-' What even..... I am?'- She feels things that aren't hers, she is mirroring everything she sees as 'that situation has this response', but then, you ask how has she have such a personality of her own?  Well looks like the GOD is kind enough to answer.

 

 " My, my...  You must be asking, 'then how I am feeling and acting as my own?', easy, you grow fast Zero, way too fast, even scary enough to make a GOD come down from his throne, in the time you stayed with people you 'should' thrust, because of your instincts being made to obey Seno, and his right and left hands, your copycat mechanism probably was picking things, every little action, every response from those around you, and putting it all together in a fake consciousness probably you must have a huge upgrade in your way of acting after getting at least a bit of neurons in that head of yours."

 

  Zero's eyes widen...-'  White.... he helped unlock everything I had gained back, that my Skill considered 'defective ', my copy must have given me a compression upgrade... after some months I could already do so much....'

 

The being now in front of her claps his hands together as a way to get her out of her thoughts.

 

  "NOW, let me make a goood resume of what it's going to happen, before I end it all, okie? *Smiles creepily*, I will end your poor existence, aaaand, I  will go and give an end to all those insects together, it's even more convenient for me, I am already down here, I will probably be punished by breaking some rules, BUT, if you want something done...

 

YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF!"

 

  He disappears, and that was Zero's cue to explode all her mana to full power, her compacting emotions should go 'BOOM', when she free them....

 

  Now that she thinks about, wasn't it because of it that she didn't feel anything?

 

 Nah, now that she has a better control, she's restricting it, not DEACTIVATING everything as it was doing as a passive... and even while still feeling... her true emotions were.... dull, from as Zeh called as a 'doll'.

 

  As she concludes her little monologue as a hand grips the front of her head.

 

  "Well, was goo-"- Not getting time to end his phrase as a huge explosion engulfs them.

 

  "{INCREASE VARIATIONS: NUK'E DI'Z BITC'H }!"- After shouting in Drakonik, there's a second of silence, then.

 

*BOOM*

 

  A huuuge sphere of angry heat and mana destroys everything in the battlefield, the clouds on the sky even move back a little, giving back the blue sky for us to see.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHGGGG!!!!"- Zero screams almost fainting, but with all her will she looks at the GOD.

 

Her eyes go wide as she continues to liberate everything, now her thoughts being completed, what Zeh said earlier hitting even harder.

 

But... There was him, arms crossed, his clothes with some little burn marks on them, and the confident smile still on his face.

 

  The explosion pushed him one or two meters away from Zero, but no visible damage.

 

"...HOW?!"- Her hoarse voice rings out almost like a growl, she stops her mana liberation, looking at the being confused and breathing heavily.

 

"Hmm, nice fireworks, could wipe a small country out off the map with that for sure, now, * stretches shoulder*

 

MY TURN!''

 

 

5