Chapter 8 – Mt. Moon
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brock Looked at Mt. Moon and thought 'Team Rocket is sure after the big moonstone, There must be a Leader here."

Then he informed his father silently and prepared for the battle upcoming. Then he informed Misty.

The Mt. Moon had many ways to cross but there was only one way to the moonstone.

After they came to a bend.

"Ash we need to separate here and search for team rocket and don't engage them, their motive seems fishy you need to be careful."

Ash nodded.

"You too."

then they separated the ways.

...

In a cave in Mt. Moon.

Jessie "Hey James why do we need the moonstone"

"I don't know Meowth was speaking with the boss"

The cat spoke "They need energy for research"

"And we will get promotion to officers "

Their eyes shone at the mention of promotion.

.....

As they were about to go in some Zubats ran out and the trio was startled but calmed down quickly.

"Pikachu Thunderbolt"

"Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he launched a lightning bolt at the cubits and they scattered.

After they walked in they were ready for darkness but saw the cave lit as day.

They followed the path inside and saw a dozen rocket goons digging for moonstones and they quickly hid behind a rock.

Ash "Can we handle them"

Misty "If they have too many Pokemon then no but only one or two each then that's okay"

Ash "How About a sneak attack "

"We need to make them sleep"

Ash looked at Bulbasaur following them and said "Bulbasaur do you know sleep powder right"

Bulbasaur nodded understanding something.

"So we just need someone to deliver it to them. So we can win without noise"

Misty nodded "Good Plan How about we tie a pouch with sleep Powder to zubat and ask him to spread it and he can do it and it will also not be suspicious as a Bulbasaur or Pidgeotto"

They both nodded and asked Bulbasaur to collect sleep powder in a Pouch. And then lured a Zubat with pokemon food and tied a pouch to him.

"Zubat go an spread it"

Zubat nodded and flew towards the goons. And started to spread sleep powder.

,....

One of the Goon "Hey is it a night"

"I think yes *yawn*"

"*yawn* Good night "

And the goons started to fall one by one and Ash tied them, kept them inside a corner, and went deeper into the cave.

...

Ash "Hey Misty are we going to battle someone now"

"I think yes, but if any officer is there you need to be careful"

"Good"

Suddenly a Clefairy came in front of them and she panicked.

Misty said, "Don't worry we are here to catch those rocket idiots."

Clefairy looked at Misty's face and nodded and made a sign to follow her.

Ash looked at her and started to follow.

...…

Jessie "Ahh It is so boring to search this cave"

James "*yawn* It's fine to call those goons to do our work"

Meowth nodded and sent a signal to the goons to come back. But the signal didn't return.

Meowth asked "Are they sleeping is it night already "

James looked at time "Nope"

Jessie smirked "Someone must have caught them and now we will get their Pokemon and we will gift it to the boss"

"Yes and we will get rich"

Then a shout came.

"Team rocket stop everything "

Jessie smiled "good Brat now give us your pokemon"

Ash looked at the trio "You are three idiots who we blasted from the viridian pokemon center."

James "Oh that's why you looked similar last time we were unprepared now let's fight Go Koffing"

Jessie "You will pay for messing with Team Rocket Go Ekans"

Meowth "You will give us your pokemon in no time"

Ash and Misty were Sweating at the chatterboxes "

Ash "Pikachu Quick Attack "

Misty "Go Staryu"

"Koffing use Smog"

Smoke started to spread and the trio disappeared.

Ash was startled "Where did they go?"

Misty was still alert as this was very unusual and not the style of rocket

...…..

Well she was right this was not the style of rockets, but our trio fell into a trap they made. themselves.

Jessie "Who made a hole here."

Meowth "You are asking me who should I ask."

James looked around and saw the equipment left here and spoke awkwardly "Guys I think this was made by us."

All the arguments stopped suddenly, and before they could continue they fell into another hole."

...

Ash and Misty found a hole ahead and knew what happened.

Then Clefairy came and pulled Ash's pants to gain attention.

"Huh what do you want us to follow"

The fairy type nodded. Ash and friends followed her and came to the deepest part of Mt. Moon. There they saw a huge stone placed on a raised platform. The Clefairy that bought them went near the stone and kept the piece of moonstone near it. Ash and Misty were confused.

Then brock speculated "That must be moonstone"

Then many Clefairy came and started to sing and dance around the Moonstone.

Misty spoke "The moon ceremony of Clefairy"

Brock nodded and Ash ask "What does it do"

Misty explained "The Clefairy's pray to the moonstone and then it breaks into smaller pieces and falls onto Clefairys and they evolve into Clefable"

Then they stopped speaking as Clefairy started to dance and sing.

"Clefairy …clefairy….clefairy"

....

On the Other Side, Brock's Onix was having a battle with Nidoking

Team Rocket leader had a frown on his face 'Why did this grandkid come here, there must be a mole inside us, I need to escape from here

"Nidoking earthquake"

Brock smiled "You are still in the past Onix Earthquake"

Before Nidoking's earthquake could reach Onix it was blasted away by an even power full wave which lifted both of them into the air.

"Rock Tomb."

Rocks started to form around them and trapped them.

"Let's go."

Brock didn't need to see the result as Onix was way too powerful than Nidoking and the rest of the job will be taken by the league.

..........

As the moonstone started to shine there was an anomaly as smoke started to fill in and the moonstone was lifted by a huge machine, which soon dug into the ground leaving a voice.

"See ya later Kids."

Ash "Oh no, Chase them."

At this moment Brock entered with Onix.

"Ash Misty Get On."

"Brock what took you so long."

"Get on fast."

"Yes"

"Onix follow them and push it out."

the chase soon started as Onix was a pokemon he was way faster than the machine and soon shot them out of the tunnel."

........

Ash and his party were confronting the team rocket trio and their machine.

Jessie "Brats what's your problem."

Ash "You are stealing moonstone, we are going to stop you."

Three of them started to laugh.

Ash got angry "Pikachu Thunderbolt."

but no sound came.

The laughter increased.

.............

A few seconds earlier

Brock looked into the ground and smirked, 'hiding underground in front of a rock-type gym leader. Well Leo it be a D rank Pokémon cannot do much, Ash can handle it"

he was stunned as a hole appeared below Pikachu and he fell into it.

...........................

Jessie "Brat are you looking for him ."

"Pikachu" Ash shouted.

Pikachu was locked in a cage and was using a thunderbolt on it.

James "Keep it Pikachu, this way I will not have to pay for extra fuel."

Pikachu was just used as a battery for the machine.

"Pikapi." Pikachu looked at Ash with helpless eyes.

But Ash was not a crybaby, he released Pidgeotto "Pidgeotto Quick Attack and Steel Wing."

Before the rocket trio could react Pikahchu's Cage was broken and he fell on James' Shoulder.

Ash "Pikachu Thunder bolt."

James looked at Pikachu and gave an ugly smile "Hi."

"Pika" Pikachu replied to him

"Chuuuuuuuuuu."

"AHHHHHH"

The Machine was made of metal so it easily conducted electricity and soon it short-circuited and blasted.

Pikachu jumped into Ash's Arm.

..................................................

In the sky.

James folded his arms "Only a Cage is useless we need something harder."

"Right but now."

The Trio said in unison

"TEAM ROCKET BLASTED OFF AGAIN!!!"

0