Chapter 9 – Cerulean Gym
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ash "We got Rich"

Brock "Ash don't be over excited training pokemon needs more money than this"

"Yes but this is the first time I saw this much money"

Then Clefairy came and pulled Ash's pant to gain attention.

"Huh what you want us to follow"

The fairy type nodded. Ash and friends followed her and came to the deepest part of Mt. Moon. There they saw a huge stone placed on a raised platform. The Clefairy that bought them went near the stone and kept the piece of moonstone near it. Ash and friends were confused.

Brock "That must be moonstone"

Then many Clefairy came and started to sing and dance around the Moonstone.

Misty spoke "The moon ceremony of Clefairy"

Brock nodded and Ash ask "What Ceremony?"

Misty explained "The Clefairy's pray to the moonstone and then it breaks into smaller pieces and falls onto Clefairys and they evolve into Clefable"

Then they stopped speaking as Clefairy started to danca and sing.

"Clefairy …clefairy….clefairy"

They watched the wonder of nature for full ten minutes and the moonstone glowed and went upwards and burst into pieces and fell on Clefairys and they started to glow and evolve into Clefable.

"Clefable" A Clefable came out of the group and went in front of the trio and kept a fossil in front of them.

"Oh congrats Clefable"

"Clefable"

Brock looked at the fossils and spoke "Ash Misty Do me a favor I will take this fossil."

Ash was not interested in it "Okay"

Brock looked calm for a moment then trembled 'This should be it. Fossil of Aerodactyl'

Misty 'Fossil of Aerodactyl' "Brock, Take it I don't have any use of it."

Brock looked at Clefable "You are giving it to us"

"Fable"

"Thanks"

Ash looked at his two friends and said "What is it really?"

Misty "Fossil of a Pokemon"

Ash looked at Brock "Okay, Brock are you interested in collecting fossils."

"Ah Ash, The truth is that we can revive the pokemon from a fossil."

"What!!"

Misty nodded "Yes But until now only three pokemon fossils have been revived successfully Aerodactyl, Kabuto, and Omantye."

Ash nodded "So where can we do it?"

Brock "Cinnabar island."

Ash nodded.

Ash looked at Clefable "Bye Clefable It will be night soon and we need to reach Cerulean"

"Fable" She waved

And they walked towards the Exit and Came to a forked road on the Right was Creulean And on the Left was Vermilion.

Misty saw this and sighed.

Brock looked at the board and saw a text and read it loudly "Gary was here Ash is a Loser"

Ash was stunned then shouted in anger "Garrrry!!"

Ash "Hurry up Towards Cerulean"

And they walked towards the City

............…

In the Pokemon center.

Brock spoke "Hey guys we should go to Cinnabar Island after this"

Ash "Okay that way we can challenge the gym there."

Brock spoke, "You are not Ready for it."

Ash "Why"

"It is one of the 3 strongest Gyms in Kanto."

Ash's eyes burned with fire.

Brock sighed.

Soon they arrived at the Cerulean Gym.

On the way, Misty was silent and Ash noticed it.

Ash looked at Misty who was silent "Hey Misty what happened"

Misty [I should tell him] and she looked at Brock who nodded.

"Hey Ash you are looking at Cerulean Gym leader"

Ash nodded then stared blankly "What the ....."

Ash then looked at Brock and seeing him nod he confirmed it.

"So that means I am going to battle you tomorrow"

"Maybe"

"Means "

"I have Three sisters who also are gym leaders so you will be battling either three of them or me"

Ash nodded then looked at both and said "Never mind You will still be my friend, and Brock too had a fight with me."

Both of them smiled.

..................…

Next Moring Ash woke up early and went into the garden to train.

He checks his Pokedex.

"Ash Ketchum…

Pikachu – C Rank

Pidgeotto –D+ Rank"

He thought [If I used Pikachu I from start I can win this, but Pidgeotto he will battle first.]

He released his pokemon and said "Pikachu and Pidgeotto get ready for today's battle."

Both of them nodded.

"Hey Both of you will focus on speed now"

Both nodded and Pikachu started to jog around slowly increasing speed and Pidgeotto went to make circles around the city.

"Okay Bulbasaur you will use Razor Leaf and hit the rocks that I will be throwing "

"Now"

And he started training till noon.

.............

While his pokemon were healing in the center Ash and friends were talking.

Misty "So Brock what is your worst day of the year"

Brock "Christmas I always became old Santa and had to spend all my earnings in gifts. Yours"

Misty "Birthday because I have to live through the babysitting of my sisters now Ash"

Ash "Every day when my Mom is with me"

They laughed

Brock "Specifically"

Misty "Like change You know what"

"Stop it guys"

After a while, they stopped laughing.

Brock spoke "Hey Ash If you want to you can go and challenge trainers at battle arena"

Ash nodded "I will after Gym battle"

.........................

Ash and friends were standing in front of a Blue colored dome that looked like a contest hall if not for the board saying that it is a gym.

Ash went inside and walked till he reached a Pool and there was no one inside.

Ash asked "Hello is anyone there I am here to challenge the Gym"

No sound came then Ash looked at Misty while she smiled and a hand was placed on Ash 's Shoulder

"Welcome challenger "

"Ahh Where did you come from"

Daisy pointed at the swimming pool and two other girls came out.

Violet asked "Hey Misty why did you come back"

Lily "Yes someone said that she will not come back"

Misty said angrily "I came here because he came here"

Daisy "So you got a boyfriend"

Both Ash and Misty turned red "Nooo" Both said at the same time.

Misty said "He broke my bike and he is going to pay for it and he is poor so I thought he will run away so I am following him"

Violet "Same Angry Misty"

"Hmph"

Daisy looked at Ash "So you are going to challenge us "

Ash said firmly "Yes"

Daisy "Good get ready to lose"

Misty smirked and went to the side with Brock. Brock saw Misty's reaction and sighed but then smiled.

............…

Ash versus Cerulean gym leaders Violet,Daisy, and Lily

Violet "Go Seel"

Ash "Seel hmm Go Pidgeotto"

Violet [Wanting to defeat me after just starting dream on]

"Pidgeotto Wing Attack"

"Seel into the water"

As pidgeotto came down Seel dived in and she missed.

Ash "Us gust to shake the water"

"Pidgeotto," She said and started to swing her wings to create gusts of water.

Violet [Fell in the trap]

............

At the stands

Misty frowned "Ash is good in training and tactics but he is just inexperienced "

Brock nodded and said "Wait for a few years he will just be like his father"

Misty nodded "But Pidgeotto has a move that no one expects"

Brock "Yes very few of them have the flame in their blood and only 1 out of 100 of them could learn it, but she's been too hasty for breakthrough"

............….

Water started to roil and waves formed.

Ash [Everything is going fine]

Then Seel came up and Ash saw its opportunity.

"Now Steel wing"

Violet [I knew it]

Violet ordered "Use a Water gun on its wings and make them wet"

The two attacks collided but Pidgeotto went straight in and hit seel making it wail in pain.

Violet "No seel"

Ash [The speed training has come in hand but Pidgeotto has also not escaped damage needs to finish this fast ]

"Pidgeotto Quick attack"

Violet [A chance come closer, closer now]

"Ice beam"

Ash's eyes wide opened "No dodge " But it was late and Pidgeotto was frozen due to being wet from the previous water gun.

Violet laughed "Next Pokemon please"

Ash smirked "It is not over yet Pidgeotto heatwave"

"What Fire breed"

Suddenly the inside of Ice started to melt and the bird pokemon came out panting.

"Pidgeotto this is our chance while they are distracted use a quick attack and steel wing"

"Pidgeotto"

And he move quickly and flew staring down at Seel.

"Seel Dodge it " But as the attack started Pidgeotto was too fast and the Injury made Seel unable to move.

Booom 

Water and Dust flew up. After a few seconds As the dust settled two unconscious pokemon came in front of them.

Ash returned Pidgeotto "Well done and thank you leave the next to us"

Violet also returned her pokemon and thanked him and said "You are good for a newbie" 'Unexpected, but a newbie is still a newbie

"Thanks"

"Well now my turn" Daisy said

"Okay"

Ash looked at Pikachu and said "Go Pikachu "

"Using type Advantage Good strategy Go Chinchou"

.................

Misty "Ash is in trouble"

Brock "We can only trust him and his ideas."

"Hmm but it is not always reliable "

Brock nodded.

................

Ash "Pikachu start with Thunderbolt"

"Pikachuuuuuuuuuu "

...............….

Brock Faceplamed himself.

0