CHAPTER 6 – MORE, MORE, MORE! 【♀♀♀ +】
1.1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

005490 was clumsy and inexperienced. 

The girl's tongue glided between Claire's slit, and it was only when she lightly touched Claire's clit did Claire see stars that faded away just as quickly as they came. 

Claire's fingers twitched, tempted to bring 005490's lips to her clit and force her to stay there. She was so close to jumping over the cliff to meet head first into an explosion that comes with completion. 

Again, the tip of 005490's tongue nudged Claire's clit. "Ugh," Claire whined. She raised her hip, bearing 005490 the full view of her intimate parts. 

It wasn't enough as 005490 continued to tongue and suckle on her pussy lips. It felt good, but Claire, who was shaking and drenched, needed more. 

Her fingers reached over to 005490's head, gently tugging her hair. 

005490 raised her head and purred from the gesture. Her lips and chin shone from Claire's juice. 

"H-hey," Claire said while panting. Her cheeks were warm, and her body was taut, waiting to let go completely. 

"Yes?" 005490 said with a moan. Her eyes darkened, and her pink lips were moist, hungering to feast on Claire again. 

"I'm so close," Claire said, a tinge of whining peeked through. "I'm so close, so please, lick me here." 

Raising two fingers, Claire licked from the base to the tip before engulfing her full fingers inch by inch. She held 005490's lustful gaze. A spark of pride ignited within her when 005490 tried to mimic her by opening and closing her mouth. 

That's right, eyes on me, baby. Claire bit her lower lip, and with her spit-covered fingers, she touched her clit. "Ahn!" She circled her bud, periodically dipping her fingers between her folds, gathering her essence, and back to massaging her sensitive bud. "Ahn, ahnnn!" she moaned. So close. I'm so close. 

005490 pouted and grabbed Claire's hand, stopping her. "That's not fair! You made me feel good, so it's my turn." 005490 was childish, but Claire found that quite endearing. 

"Yeah? Then make me feel good." Claire's breaths went harsh, and she widened her legs, opening up to her friend. "Right. Here."

005490 nodded, and her throat bobbed up, then down. "Right here?" The tip of her tongue flicked Claire's clit. 

"KYAA!" Claire yelped; the direct contact pierced Claire's body with a solid electric jolt. "Yes, yes, yes, right here, right here!" 

005490 grinned before enthusiastically going down on Claire. This time she focused on consuming Claire's bundle of nerves. 

The sound of 005490 slurpings and suckling brought Claire closer to the edge. 005490 grabbed Claire's ass and brought Claire's pussy closer to her mouth. It was as if she was licking the last remnant of food from her bowl. 

"Ugh, ahn, hahhh," Claire tore her eyes away from the crown of 005490's head bobbing up then down. Then, closing her eyes, she grabbed her breast, tweaked, and pulled at her nipples. The added pleasure was her undoing. 

“KYAAAAAAAA!” Her thighs seized, clamping down on 005490's head. Her hips naturally rocked back and forth, riding the tidal waves of her climax. Her pussy hole clenched then unclenched. She wanted – no – she hungered for something big, rigid, and hot to penetrate her and fill her up. 

Once the tide ebbed away, Claire laid on the floor, limp. She desperately tried to catch her breath. It was so good, yet it wasn't enough. More. I want to feel more. I want to feel good more. Her mind was chugging along a single track, headed for the mountain's peak. 

A screen popped up once her heart thumped to a steady rate. 

 

Power Synchronization: 15%

 

She stared at the screen. Is the synchronization related to how many times I come? She groaned and closed her eyes. So that's only 15%? 

"Hey, hey," a new voice called out while tapping Claire's shoulder. 

A girl with long pink hair and matching coloured eyes crouched next to Claire. She had her pussy opened and quivering right in front of Claire's face.

"Make me feel good, and I'll make you feel good." The pink-haired girl said, her voice dripped with insatiable greed.  

Claire looked back at the screen that only had 15% recorded on it. Well, I won't say no to another orgasm. 

"Alright, what do you-mmphf!" 

The pink-haired girl sat on Claire's face. The girl's pussy lips filled Claire's mouth. 

"We'll both make each other feel good!" The pink-haired girl exclaimed. She bent low until her breasts squished onto Claire's lower stomach. "Ah, I love this," the girl moaned. 

Claire took a deep breath once the girl's pussy was mere centimetres away from her nose and mouth. Claire licked her lips, tasting the new girl that lingered on her tongue. Before she had a chance to devour the girl, Claire jerked her head to the left. Oh, God, her tongue.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Claire whimpered as the muscles in her thighs quaked.

The pink-haired girl's lips latched onto Claire's clit, but that wasn't the end. Something thin prodded Claire's hole and breached her outer wall. 

"Ah, ah, ah, o-o-one more finger," Claire begged. "One more finger, pleeeeaasssee!" She was inconsolable. Her body was still recovering from the aftershock of her last orgasm - to get another one so soon - Claire's mind was a mess. 

But she loved it. This was the power of sex. A distraction. A space for Claire to only feel good and nothing else. That was why she would never deny herself of this. 

The pink-haired girl heard her plea, and Claire felt the delicious stretch. 

The pussy in front of her swayed side to side. "Me too," the girl moaned. 

Claire lapped at the girl, circling her clit and then slowly tracing around her innermost part. The tip of her tongue explored between the valley of the girl's lips. 

The girl reacted as her sweat-slicked body wiggled on top of Claire. In response, the girl began to frantically pump her fingers in and out of Claire.

"007869, m-me too, please!" 005490 sat next to Claire's face with wide open legs. She parted her pussy, her lower mouth convulsing and drooling. 

"Come here," Claire said. Then, with her other hand, she pressed her thumb on 005490's clit and slowly rubbed in circles. 

"Ahhhhhnnn," 005490 moaned. 

"Me too, me too!" The pink-haired girl whined. 

Claire brought her attention back to the girl on top of her. It was difficult juggling two girls at once. Plus, her mind felt hazy as the constant pumping of the girl's fingers brought Claire closer to the edge. 

Again, Claire stopped her ministration and gritted as she felt a whirlpool raging below. "I'm going to…hah." 

With her tongue and fingers, the pink-haired girl went at a relentless rhythm. It was inevitable what happened next. 

Crying out loud, Claire saw a burst of stars. Her body reflexively tried to buck off the girl, but the girl stayed on top, continually suckling on Claire's clit. The pleasure was too much; the girl consumed Claire in whole, leaving not a drop behind. 

"Oh God, oh God, oh Gooooodd!" Claire wailed as she felt pressure in her gut and a rush of liquid squirted out of her. Her hips juddered, trying to deal with the aftershock of pleasure unbound.  

But they wouldn't let her catch her breath. Instead, the pink-haired girl grinded her pussy against Claire's open mouth, chasing her completion. 005490 held down Claire's wrist, drenching Claire's hand with her lubricant as she glided back and forth.  

 

Power Synchronization: 45%

 

The rest became a blur. More and more girls came to their group. They were begging for more. Hands groped, squeezed, and petted. At one point, Claire wasn't sure whose pussy she was licking and whose lips were on her. 

Her mind chanted more. Her body shuddered and, at times, convulsed, but still, she wanted more. 

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more- 

She tasted and drank the sweet nectar of each flower. But it wasn't enough to fill her up. So, she continued to take and suckle on whatever she could in her mouth. 

Even after the power synchronization was at 100%, she continued. 

For all she wanted was more, more, more…

 

◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈

 

Claire opened her eyes, or at least she thought she did. The dark wasn't any more blinding whether she had her eyes opened or closed. 

Furrowing her brows, she looked around. But, of course, it was a useless endeavour as she was in the space of pitch darkness. 

"Hello." A disembodied voice called out from behind. 

Claire whipped her body around and in front of her was her body. More precisely, the body she had inhabited when she entered this strange new world. 

The darkness retreated, and they were in an empty white space. It reminded Claire of 007869's room. 

A strand of red hair caught her eyes. Grabbing a piece of her hair, she widened her eyes. I'm back in my old body! She almost cried when seeing her nicely manicured nails coloured in pretty orchid pink.

Before she got carried away, reality hit her that she was now in an unknown place. Glaring at 007869, Claire crossed her arms. "Okay. Spill. What the hell did you do to me?" 

Back to plot.

7