Chapter 37 : Young Master is so caring
4.8k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Enjoy!!

Demon Beasts are the animals that can cultivate. They are known with different names in different Realms.
A beast having a high cultivation would be more intelligent than those with lower or no cultivation.

They were divided into nine ranks according to their strength, and they corresponded to the nine levels of the martial cultivators in the Spirit realm.

However, from rumors, the strength of a rank 3 Demon Beast was far stronger than a martial cultivator who was in the 3rd level of the Spirit realm and rank 3 Demon Beasts could even be compared to cultivators at the 4th level of the Spirit realm.

Shen Tian knew that there was a mechanism in the main hall, and when it was triggered, the Demon Beasts would appear.

*bang*

Suddenly, a heavy noise resounded and the stone doors that locked the Demon Beasts started to open.

“Strange. I didn’t even enter the main hall. Why did the stone doors open?” Shen Tian was astonished. He didn’t bother to scan his surroundings with God sense.

*bang bang bang bang bang…*
But quickly after, the 40 stone doors at the side of the main hall all opened.

That completely stunned Shen Tian. It was because in the darkness behind those stone doors, pairs after pairs of blood-red eyes opened and a heavy bloodlust filled the entire main hall.
“Damn, this isn’t a joke is it?” Shen Tian cursed. He clearly heard that in the last round of every exam, there would be one Demon Beast. But what was this situation?!

“Fuck! did these elders want to kill its own Sect’s disciples ...releasing such beasts even those disciples were at 5th level of Spirit Realm would die becoming a feast to these guys” Thought Shen Tian?

*Roar*
Shen Tian didn’t have much time to think about it too much because, in front of his eyes, densely packed shadows leaped out from the stone doors and entered the main hall.
The shape of those creatures was similar to normal tigers but double their sizes but compared to that six-winged heavenly ranked tiger Immortal with whom Shen Tian met with earlier these creatures are like little ants.

*****

Their entire body was jet-black and you could see their blade-like claws and ivory, as well as their pairs of blood-red eyes.

There were a total of 40 Demon Beasts, and since their appearances were not too different, they should be of the same kind.
Shen Tian found that there were strange lines on their forehead. Clearly, it was the mark of their rank.

"Waa~" Just at that time, one of the Demon Beast growled and cast its gaze towards the high platform in the deeper parts of the main hall.

Simultaneously, the gazes of all the Demon Beasts were cast towards the high platform and they started to drool.

“Hey don’t look there, these are the rewards for the examination “

*Roar* As Shen Tian chewing on another meat bun entered the main hall, it quickly attracted the attention of the Demon Beasts.

That was quite good for him. A total of forty Demon Beasts all concurrently gave up on the Saint Spirit Grasses, and they all surrounded him.

“Feng Yue come out here for a moment “ Shen Tian spoke in his mind.

*Whoosh*

Hearing Shen Tian calling her Feng Yue appeared in front of Shen Tian,” Yes Young mas~”
She was about to inquire why Shen Tian suddenly called her when suddenly whose 40 beasts all attacked together towards the two
*ROOOAR*
“Damn these mongrels...just shut up “, Feng Yue realesed a bit of her divine sense as those beast bust like an Over-inflated ballons as blood splattered on the marble floor...
“ -__-!”
“Yes young master what do you ask ?” she smiled as if a thousand flowers blooming …
Shen Tian actually wanted to ask her to scare these little ‘dogs’ and sent them back to their stone rooms from which they had immerged from.
“Ah...It's nothing! Here have this meat bun it is quite tasty, I must buy it more next time I see the vendor “replied Shen Tian as he offered Feng Yue a meat bun.
“Hahhhh! Young master is so caring, he even always remembers to share his food with me “ Feng Yue cried with joy as she took the meat bun carefully.

“...........”

Sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid...

Tian now noticed several figures approaching them as he instructed Feng Yue to return to his spiritual world.
He swept his hand as the two items placed on the platform got carried to him as He went back towards the direction in which he came from and reentered the mechanism stage.
Though he didn’t have any reason to take those treasures prepared for those disciples but he reasoned that he too was now a disciple and should take what he had earned.

Before Shen Tian left for long, within the stone room that closed the Demon Beasts, a dozen or so shadows walked out. The one who led the others was Xuan Wanshan.
At that moment, whether it be Wanshan or the aged elders, their expression was very strange.
They only saw Shen Tian sweeping his sleeves as those beasts got shredded to dust.
But to think that so many strong Demon Beasts were only killed by one youth, it was unimaginable.

“Elder Li, what do you know about this child called Shen Tian?” Wanshan inquired.

Elder Li did not respond. He looked at the other elders behind him, but all the elders shook their heads.

“Except for that he joined the sect 10 days ago with his amazing records, we only know that he always goes to eat in the secular world and nothing else about his identity “ Elder Li said.

“What !!?? He goes outside in the secular world to have their food “ several black lines appeared on the elder Wanshan’s forehead.

“Whatever. Hurry up and search out about his background then tell me.”
“As you wish.” Elder Li and the others respond respectfully. While facing this inner court elder, they didn’t dare to be unrespectful.

Xian Wanshan looked deeply and meaningfully at the direction in which Shen Tian left in, and only then did she enter the stone room while contemplating.

52