Chapter 47 : Ancient Temple
3.9k 8 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Tian was slowly moving inside the interior of the ancient temple as his footsteps reverberated inside the empty halls... 

“Young m-master ?” Feng Yue still sounded nervous 

hahaha, Feng Yue are you still bothered about that?” Shen Tian laughed. 

“Y-yeah I mean what was that thing?” 

“Ah, that? That was just my Asura form “ Shen Tian continued, “ Feng Yue, the heaven and earth created everything, from the highest Gods to the Darkest Demons and I carry the origin of both! “ 

“But young-master it is known that light and dark cannot reside in the same body ? 

“That’s just because 'you cannot perceive it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist', everything comes from the same origin! And....”Shen Tian abruptly kept quiet suddenly. 

“!!!!”,Feng was truly amazed but she went silent as she felt that Shen Tian didn’t want to speak further about this matter 

 

****** 

After walking almost for 10 minutes, Shen Tian reached inside the innermost region of the Ancient Temple 

*Empty* 

There was nothing present there except for a pedestal at the center of the room. 

Shen Tian went in front of the pedestal and he stood in front of it... 

That thing was sitting on an extremely stable piece of rock while emitting a faint glow. Despite the pitch-black darkness of the room, the ’s faint glow could still be seen being emitted by that thing. 

It was jade emitting a faint blackish glow 

Interesting, this thing contains the primordial origin energy inside it, “ Shen Tian thought, he was extremely excited as he never had imagined witnessing the primordial energy as even the Celestial Realm doesn’t have except for ‘that’ place... 

He was going to take that jade in his hand... 

“Young master wait!” suddenly Feng Yue screamed from inside the spiritual world of Shen Tian. 

“Don’t touch that thing young master! this! is giving out quite weird vibes from it” Feng Yue sounded anxious.  

Though she was aware of how powerful her master was, still this was the first time she failed to appraise a thing in front of her which made her quite skeptical and cautious towards that thing. 

 

“Don’t worry Feng Yue nothing going to happen to me”, Shen Tian calmed her as he took the ‘mysterious’ glowing jade in his hands... 

 

The hell!? 
 
Shen Tian was stunned. He had expected the jade to be activated at once when touched, but he could never have expected it to be all glowy and no show! Why was nothing happening? 

 How was this created? Is this a defective? 

He thought....”Ah! Stupid me! how can it work if I don’t lower my mind guard? “ Shen Tian had forgotten to lower his mind’s guard so the jade was unable to do anything! 

“..............” 

 

The instant Shen Tian lowered his guard, a bright silver light that was radiating from it suddenly exploded. Shen Tian’s consciousness was sucked inside the jade. 

An extremely ancient voice sounded rang beside Shen Tian 

“Before the great explosion of the Primal Chaos, there was no order in heaven and earth, no difference in yin and yang. The origin power of the world was bound by the heavenly law which was created by the Supreme One; barren in the first era, boundless after a hundred eras and endlessly flourishing after myriads forth. The stars formed the universe, the heaven formed the realms. All that was extraordinary were in the opposition, all prosperity was mere illusion… every word carried the aura of antiquity 

Gradually, his consciousness seemed to be inexorably pulled in by something as his entire being was focused on the words the ancient voice was saying. His sight, hearing, and sense of smell… All of his five senses had been sealed away and the world inside his soul became a pure white. The only thing that rang out in that world was the sound of that voice. 
 

But at this very moment, the world that Shen Tian’s heart and soul had sunk into was actually... a world of 【darkness】.  

This world was a sea of darkness…  a feeling that sprang out of nowhere, a feeling that could not be denied, Shen Tian knew that this was true darkness... There were no living beings, no dead beings, no sound. He could not sense the existence of anything else.  

 

So where is this place…? 

 

All of a sudden, a flash of light appeared in this empty world. 

It was the figure of a person, a figure that seemed as distant as the horizons but also seemed to be close enough to touch. The figure was as illusory as a dream, as swiftly fleeting as mist. But from that indistinct outline, he could vaguely make out that this was the figure of a woman. Moreover, it seemed to be a completely naked woman... 

 

“.........” 

 

“Why the hell are you naked ?“ 

He wanted to ask those questions but he kept quiet. 

Shen Tian’s face now looked red as a tomato as he thought he was going to faint from the heavenly scene... 

But at this moment, a woman’s voice rang out in this world that had been completely dark: 

“This place is the beginning of the primordial universe, the starting point of the Primal Chaos, and it is also the origin of all the laws and principles of the universe.” 

It was a woman’s voice and it was very soft and gentle, every syllable spoken by this voice would be able to instantly capture the soul of any living being. It sounded so good that it left one unable to believe that such a voice actually existed in this word… it should not exist even in a dream or the celestial realm... 

“The Law of Water, the Law of Fire, the Law of Wind, the Law of Lightning, the Law of Earth… These are the five most basic elemental laws of the Primal Chaos Realm.” 

“The Law of Light (Life), the Law of Darkness (Death), these are the high-grade elemental laws which stand above the five basic elemental laws.” 

“The Law of Space (Dimension), the Law of Time (Reincarnation), these are the supreme laws of creation which stand above the elemental laws.” 

“And the origin of all of these laws, the law which stands above the supreme laws… 【The Law of Primal Chaos】.” 

“...” Shen Tian felt as if he was listening to some arcane drama. 

“Having experienced life and death, having stepped across the dimensions and reincarnation itself, there is finally a living creature who has come into contact with the Law of Primal Chaos that even the Gods themselves have never come into contact with before.” 

Shen Tian: Law of… Primal Chaos? 

“Regarding the you who is able to come into contact with the Law of Primal Chaos, the hell? Why am I unable to see your destiny clearly? 

The girl sounded astonished this time … 

“W-who are you ?” 

“Ah! I am just a mere passer-by, but you can continue with your speech...”Shen Tian calmly stated as he munched on a roasted chicken leg. 

“Fuck! Your sister is a passerby! And why the hell can you even eat in your soul form ?” 

*Munch* *Munch* 

Shen Tian was at least bothered about her rants. 

Who the hell are you scolding girl, when you yourself is voyeurism in front of me!? 

 Seeing Shen Tian silent she spoke again,

“Sigh! As you could find this place means you and I are fated to be, after going out of the soul realm give a drop of your blood on the jade and it will recognize you as its master and you would inherit my Primordial Chaos laws, I eagerly await the day that I am… 【truly】 able to meet with you.” 

Saying the words the figured suddenly vanished from there 

........” 

The figure of light faded away and the empty world in front of him suddenly vanished without a sound. The anxious and concerned faces of Feng Yue suddenly materialized in Shen Tian’s vision. 

When Shen Tian’s eyes regained their focus, Feng Yue crowed in delight, “Young Master, you’re finally awake.” 

Shen Tian shook his head, his expression dazed. 

“What exactly happened just now?” she asked.  

“Just now, it looked as if you had suddenly entered a state of enlightenment, but…” 

Enlightenment my ass… Shen Tian’s eyebrows drew back as he grimaced. 

 

 

“The Law of… Primordial Chaos…” Shen Tian unconsciously muttered those words under his breath 

“The Law of Primordial Chaos?” Feng Yue was puzzled by those words. She did not know what these words meant nor had she ever heard these words before. 

Shen Tian raised his head and finally came back to his senses. 

 Upon seeing that Feng Yue wore worried looks on her face, he hurriedly smiled while he comforted her, “Nothing’s wrong, I probably did indeed enter a state that was not much different from enlightenment just now. There was this woman who just randomly asked me to inherit her inheritance and even stood naked in front of me!” 

“Then that’s fine,” Feng Yue finally managed to breathe a sigh of relief as she gently stroked his chest. 

Feng Yue nodded her head but her phoenix brows were faintly knitted…What! Stood in front of my young master n-a-k-e-d? Even I didn’t show my body to him yet? 

 

Wait a minute! And who… was she exactly? 

 

Shen Tian closed his eyes, his mind tired… While in deep thought, he had unwittingly fallen asleep on Feng Yue’s lap. 

    ………… 

 

Perhaps it was because that bizarre incident and the first time seeing a naked woman Shen Tian’s mind was taxed far too intensely, Shen Tian slept really deeply this time around dreaming.  After that, he immediately felt bright and refreshed. 

 

At this moment, he slowly opened his eyes 

 “Young Master, you’re  awake.” 

“Mn,”  

“Alright its enough for today let’s go back to our sect house” 

“Yes, young master!” 

Shen Tian took that piece of jade as he exited from the temple and went towards his house in the sect

 

43