Chapter 53 : Talisman Emperor
3.5k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wei Xuan wasn’t able to discern the profoundness of Shen Tian’s mastery! 
 
“This young master must not be from this place!” The middle-aged man said. 
 
“Mmm. And moreover, this level of skill is not even found in the mainlands!.” 

The Jianlong and Sky spill Continent was only on a large island much away from the central mainlands! 
 
Multicolored lights bloomed mutually in midair. Their paths entwined trails of light in the audience’s widened irises, leaving a bright and scintillating blur behind. Wei Ling held her gasp, the soul force in that symbol gave a feeling of the most exquisite and careful changes of energy. 
 
When drawing a Talisman symbol, the most difficult task to grasp was to ensure that the soul force was carefully measured for every slight difference; the smallest error could cause complete failure. But in this young man’s hand, each small change was as if it were instinctively exact. Under his deft hands, he drew symbol like a painter who was free-hand drawing the flowers and birds, as those small birds were spreading their wings in a wish to fly. 

This like a bird soaring through, unhindered to the 33 heavens! 
 
At first, in Wei Ling subsisted latent anxiety that she would be excelled by this young boy. She had hoped that he would not be able to succeed in this examination. But at this point, she was already thoroughly entranced in utter admiration and bewilderment. On the contrary, now in her heart, she hoped that he would never stop, that this perfection could continue until the end of time and in her heart was not even the tiniest tatter of regret 
 
This feeling, it was the same as genii that longed to hear the sounds of the divine melodies of nature and gods in full bloom, or the artist who yearned to see the most marvelous and splendid painting that had been handed down by the greatest painters of the past generations. Only this sort of feeling could cause a human to abandon all distractions and pursue the peak of their craft. 
 
Seeing the dedicated facial expression of this meticulous young man, Wei Ling finally was able to understand why the cultivation growth of her Talisman technique had come to a standstill. It was exactly because she cared too much about Long Mei, and feared that the path she walked on would be overtaken by a girl who was half a year younger than she was. 
 
But now, seeing Shen Tian’s Godly Talisman technique, she was suddenly enlightened with the truth. This land was unlimited and boundless; there were innumerable superior notables and geniuses like herself. Being number one among the youths of the Extreme Martial Region in Talisman techniques was merely idle vanity. There was no significance in whether she was transcended by Long Mei or not. 
 
What she pursued would no longer be Long Mei’s silhouette, but past her. What she would pursue was not being the number one Talisman talent in the Extreme Martial Region, but to reach the pinnacle of Talisman. 
 
 
One minute had reached. In front of Shen Tian, the number of symbols and runes was increasing, as they began overlapping in mid-air with light and dark twinkles, as if they had a living, breathing rhythm. Shen Tian was already familiar with the ‘Heretic Rune’, and drawing it was easy.  
 
Shen Tian drew the runes in the air as he swept his hand as those complex Talismans got branded on the ordinary long sword 
 

“Done” 

 

“Impossible you completed in a minute? what you just did, only a Talisman Emperor could do !!!!” 

The president of the Association was totally bewildered, Seeing that sword in Shen Tian’s hand, Wei Xuan’s heart was enchanted and gave endless admiration. His eyes fell on the blade of the sword and he could naturally see the potential of that flame symbol as it exuded a sense of nature. He immersed his soul force into it and felt that the spirit power circulated as effortlessly as breathing. 
 
The Talisman symbol’s increased strength amounted to about 80%. This was the standard of an emperor class Talismans! 
 
“80% increased true essence strength…….” Wei Xuan exclaimed. 
 
“WHATTTTT?” The middle-aged man’s eyebrows rose and he took the long sword in his hand. Generally, the primary beginning Talisman master would find even a 20% increase in strength difficult. That this youth could reach 80%… it had it be known that after 20%, every little bit further was much more challenging than ascending the heavens 
 
The middle-aged man had worked as an examination official for many years now. When it came to evaluating a Talisman symbol, he was faster than Wei Xuan and could obtain a more precise result. “Between 82% and 84%.”  
 
The middle-aged man carefully laid down the long sword on the table as if a peerless treasure and sized up Shen Tian. Where did this kid come from? He just came out of nowhere. Did he have any friends? Companions? Is it possible that he is the master of some ancient sect from the mainland? By why would the master of an ancient sect come to a small place like this Talisman Association at Extreme Martial Region to apply to become a Talisman master? 
 
“Congratulations, Shen Tian. You’ve thoroughly passed the Test.” Wei Xuan could finally speak. 
 
“Thank you, Association President.” 
 
“Mm. Are you willing to join our Extreme Martial Region Talisman Association?” Wei Xuan asked with anticipation.  

“Yes, I want to.” 

 
”Guh? “ Wei Xuan couldn’t comprehend what happened, this young man with such Godly talents would join so simply? 

 Wei Xuan’s eyebrows rose.  “You want to join our Talisman Association?” 

 
“Mm. I came here to participate in the examination for this reason.” 
 
“This…” Wei Xuan felt strange in his mind, he could not understand Shen Tian’s reasons. 
 
“Mm. To tell the Association President honestly, I saw your building and entered it as I thought it was interesting and fun!!!” 
 
Fun????? I mean You entered here just for F U N? Holy crap! How much free time do you have? 

Wei Xuan felt his horizons becoming more broader. 
 
 
Wei Xuan thought and with a bit of hesitation said, “Young master Shen, if you sell this sword to the Talisman Association, I will trade you 50000 high-grade SS” 
 
Shen Tian surprised and was immediately overjoyed with happiness. He had worried that he would have no money left to spend in the stalls, but it came flying. He felt like dancing around with this old man. 

If Wei Xuan came to know of Shen Tian’s thoughts he would have fainted there spouting blood! 

“Young Master Shen here is your license of the Talisman Association”, the previous receptionist respectfully handed a card to Shen Tian 

“Ah! So I can visit here again?”  

“Of course Young sir” Wei Xuan patted Shen Tian’s back, he laughed. 

Hell! They would be damned if anybody comes to know that an emperor level Talisman Expert is working in this desolate place!

 

******* 

 Outside the Talisman Association,

“Brother Shen!”Fatty Zhou felt like crying,” you are even an expert in Talisman,you would be my life’s only hero!” 

“Brother Zhou it’s not much” Shen Tian was embarrassed hearing Fatty Zhou’s praises! 

“No, you would be my idol! 

 

“Alright, alright  brother Zhou let’s go to a good place to celebrate!” 

 

“Hai, Hai leave it to this daddy here, I know the best place to drink!” 

 

38