Ch.1 Senju Nawaki
246 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
[First person P.O.V]

I can feel warm thing wrapping around my body. i try to open my eyes but i feel my Eyelid is so heavy and i couldn't do it. i try to move my arm but its not working.

'I can't see? did i reincarnated? is this my new body?'

While thinking, i try to shake my body and move it, then the warm thing holding my movement.

"Hoho Nawa-chan is Really energetic today"

I can hear sound of mumbling near me, the voice it's not clear but full of gentle tone of women.

'is someone nearby? a woman?...perhaps she's my Mother? did she hold me right now?' Full of question i try to talk, what come out is high pinched cry.

"Dear? why are you crying? are you hungry again,here mom will feed you"

I feel my head gently push toward the right side and warm thing touched my lips. i don't know why but my mouth open really fast and start feeding.

"Nawa-chan is really glutton isn't he? Hehe"

'Damn! how could my mouth act that fast! is this the mammal instinct? to think that i must go throughout this period!. i have no dignity left!'

After finish my feeding frenzy i feel really sleepy. my mom put me in warm bed and i start to sleep.

Moment later i wake up again. but my eyelid still not moving i can only move my body little bit.

'Baby huh? what makes it's different than a chronic patient, who need the care of others. sigh....'

'Well, at least this one still have future growth and i already wish for healthy body. Huh! speaking of which, where is that blue screen? system are you there?'

Blue screen pop up in my mind with word in it.

[Congratulation for your Reincarnation!]

See this blue screen i feel relived, at least i'am not gonna be alone in this awkward period.

'Nice to see you floating words! is this new body you give me?'

[Yes, this is your new body]

'Thank you, by the way what kinda world i live in now can you tell me?'

[Yes, this is Shinobi world, you are born in Konahagakure as the first son of current Senju clan Patriarch]

'Huh? Did i read wrong?. there is so many weird word on this sentence!' after repeatedly read the floating word, i calm myself down and ask system again.

'This....this a joke right?, do you mean we lived in world full of shinobi, that can use chakra and jutsu?'

[Yes, not only this this world full of shinobi, but the universe itself full of intergalactic race with strong ability]

'Ah! What the hell!, isn't this Naruto world! why? i know i'am diehard fans of series, but you don't need to cross me over into this dangerous world!'

[Are you all right? I can detect your mental condition it's not normal!]

Of course i'am not all right!, not only this world full of dangerous thing, there also bunch of psycho roaming around, if you slip for bit you will end up dying. wait! what my status again?

'System what is my name again?'

[You can open MENU to find your current Status!]

'Menu? so there is still something like that? open the menu then' mechanical sound rings and transparent screen floating in my mind.

MENU :
STATUS
SHOP
MAP
POINTS : 0

My first impression is 'what the hell! who made this rubbish! it's like software from 20 years ago! just look at this interface is this made using VB?'

'These appearance is suck!, sigh.....hmm how about the function? can i select from this menu?'

[Yes, this menu is integrated to your soul in order to fulfill your wish of having strong body, it will help you growth and live more comfortable life]

Comfortable life huh?, how can i have that kind of life in this chaotic world?. but these function is probably the inferior version system mention before.

If He have power to reincarnated someone then how about his inferior version?, Well let's me check my status first.

'System open the status please'

[Ding!]

STATUS
NAME : SENJU NAWAKI
PHY : 0,8
INT : 12,3
SPI : 3.4
ABILITY : NONE
SPECIAL ABILITY : NONE
NATURE TYPE : EARTH,WATER
OVERALL RANK : INFANT

This word on screen stun me, i don't know what to say. first come to mind is my damn name! Senju Nawaki!.

'Wtf!....why the hell i reborn as Nawaki!?'

It's not that i don't know who Nawaki was! but because i very familiar with this name. this char appear in anime.

One of person Orochimaru want to revive with edotensei as bargain chips to Tsunade. when he try to cure his soulless sneaky arms!.

Later it was reveal that he die from explosive trap, and the body get mutilated what the hell!.

I was hoping for bright future in my new body!, instead i was transferred to dangerous world in a body of filler character!.

'Haha.....say system, if i die again can i get new wishes?'

[No, every souls only get one]

'Nhoooo!'

[Why, did you dissatisfied with your new body?]

'Dissatisfied? more than that! do you know what my Future looks like!'

[Hmm? i cannot predict future, I'am sorry i cannot help you]

'Huh? she cannot see the future? this system is really uncultured! she doesn't even know one of the best anime!'

'Hum? perhaps?, its because in my previous world this only appear as anime but for them this is reality?'

Trying to calm myself and thinking about the solution. in my previous life i always refrain my self from doing any activity that required physical effort.

Part of it because my sickly body, but half of it it's just because my laziness, couple with  afraid to try mentality, due to that i evolve into otaku shut-in type life form.

But in this world, If i slack for a while, i will probably wake up in 4 Shinobi war inside one of Kabuto coffin!.

'No! i need to try! i don't want to die again!' Thinking for awhile and i come with two option which become civilian and stay away from dangerous lifestyle.

The downside is, i be powerless when something unexpected happen. the second option will be oblivious, becoming Shinobi!.

'Well at least i have sound like OP system and if timeline of this world doesn't change i will have few advantage?' after moments of hesitation, i finally decide what should i do.

'I will try to improve my strength, i will become a ninja! yes..a strong ninja! no! i be the strongest ninja alive!'.

Well if this plan doesn't work, i can always go to ichiraku ramen and asking protection from GOD!.

After deciding that i'am start to work. first I need to Familiarize myself with function on menu.

'Well System Please Explain for me all the function of MENU?'

[Yes!, first is Status, Its a data to measure your current ability]

[PHY is stand for Physical ability, if you improve it, your body strength, speed, stamina, endurance and natural recovery will increase]

[INT is stand for intelligence, if you improve it will grant you boost to speed up your learning process in both category the physical ability and spiritual ability]

[SPI is stand for spiritual ability, if you improve it your mental ability and resistance to mental attack will increase. it also have special ability to improve MAP]

[SHOP is where you can exchange your points for ability and item in this world]

[MAP is where you can see surrounding area.the current ability is able to see 3m around you]

[POINTS, you can use it to exchange ability and technique in shop, you can also use it for improving your stats the exchange is 10 points per 1 stats]

'Hum, they work similar to what is though. physical is definitely important, i will train this first while growing up. having strong and healthy body is my goal!'

Month later as always baby me was lay down on soft warm bed. i can hear more clearly now and my eyes just open few day ago.

But my vision is still blurred, at first i was panic and think that i was born with bad eyesight, i cry really loud that night.

My mother try her best to calm me down but it's not until system told me that it's normal condition for newborn baby that i stop cursing.

Yes it's cursing!, but what come out is loud high pinched cry, as for who i was cursing?.

Well let's just say a certain old man, sitting in dim space waiting for his sons reincarnation.

I got really bored these day, so i try to move my body in hope i can get physical improvement. but the result is disappointing, i only manage to improve it by 0,2, well at least it's solid 1PHY now.

As for INT, because i retain my pass life memory the number is already on grown up category, the crazy part is its still improve, i wonder how smart i'am in future?.

And the last one is SPI which is spirit ability not only i can train it eas., the speed of improvement is really fast. as for now i already improve it to 3.9 in month.

So my live now consist of wake up, morning feed, move my body left and right like worm, sleep again after exhausted.

Feeding again and soul training in afternoon, there is also daily routine such as poppies, a lot poppies, also get kiss from mom multiple time and that stranger man with red hair.

'Ugh!, his wide smile make me really uncomfortable!'.

He is probably my father?, but i can't confirm it yet, so i call him Shanks for now. few months has past, after routine wake up in midnight and raise voice of hell, i was officially 5 month old, my vision finally get better.

'Hahaha i can see! i can see, thanks Hagoromo for your mercy!'

After regain my eyesight, i can clearly see my surrounding now,the first i see is a Pretty face with gentle smile.

'Oh! so this is my mother look like' beautiful lady with long blonde hair with brown eyes looking at me and pick me up.

"Morning Nawa-chan, how your sleep? did you hungry?"

I still don't understand half of her sentence, the only thing i get is word "hungry" so i assume she asked me if i was hungry?.

I nod my head and answer "Umhh"

"Huh! did you just nod? oh my what a smart child! to think that you could understand word in 5 month! genius! hoho my cute Nawaki is geniusss!"

I can see my mom excitement after i answer her so i was right huh. after feeding in the morning my mom put me back to bed and i start my morning exercise.

After couple of rounds of moving, i feel my body getting hot i stop and check how much improvement i made this week,'System open Status'

[Ding!]

STATUS
NAME : SENJU NAWAKI
PHY : 2,1
INT : 12,5
SPI : 5,2
ABILITY : NONE
SPECIAL ABILITY : NONE
NATURE TYPE : EARTH,WATER
OVERALL RANK : GENIUS INFANT

'Oh! my rank change to genius infant!, is this because my mom call me genius? or because i can understand word now?'

When my stats goes up i also discover ways to make points, simply by improving my stats, i will get equal value per 1 stats improvement.

This seems to be low profit?, i wonder is there is another ways to make points , i will ask system 'System is there is a ways to acquire point beside grinding?'

[Yes, another way beside training 3 main stats, is defeating another life form, amount of point gaining by this method depend how high overall rank life form you defeat, amount point will decrease if your strength is improved!].

'So it's Basically RPG mechanic..huh' well to bad, i don't gain anything from insect, if not i will farm ants now!.

'Oh i forgot how many points i have now?'

[Ding!]

POINTS : 3

'It's not even enough to buy D-class jutsu!' after i gain my first point that day, i got too excited and immediately enter the shop. the result is disappointment and struck my heart.

I mean even basic Jutsu like e or d-rank cost 5-10 points. not to mention A and S rank Jutsu which the price is sky high, I need at least few year of constant grinding to get one.

While thinking about how can i get more points, i continue to browse shopping store and seeing item as well as special ability, the price is? Well don't mention it.

One think i know from this sigh-seeing is, the Jutsu or item that not develop yet like rasengan and chidori is not available.

Well even if there are rasengan i don't think i can afford it anyway. after broken dreams of instantly becoming OP and first ever baby kage.

I began to recall my previous memory about the plot and my current situation. The thing i known is iam son of senju patriarch and grandson of shodaime.

In term of status, i can be consider as konoha prince. nobody will mess with me easily.

Not to mention my grandma is still here. but as bug in timeline, i know how dark this world could be.

You see, Nawaki in anime is die after his 12 birthday so in term of time there is still 11 more years before shinobi WW2.

They say that his body got caught in explosive trap, but who know if this true or not, since the one who mention it is Orchimaru.

Huh? should this prince order his execution in advance? well probably not our clan only have 3 member now and not that much political influence left.

Beside even if Orichimaru is civilian ninja his status as Hokage disciple and well recognize genius is hard to shake.

Put this snake extermination plan aside and move to more productive one like grinding!.

Another month pass and realize that my stats is not improve as fast as before. this make me really frustrate and cursed all night long!.

Beside grinding i also try to learn how to talk, i can muttered basic one word like Mom or hungry and shanks.

Today my Mom and Shanks accompany me in room, i hear sounds of footstep in corridor, I got curious and take a look.

I see teenage girl enter the room, she look exactly like mom, with her Long blonde Hair and brown eyes.

Mom's Smiled and greet her "Araa Tsuna-Chan! Welcome Back!"

"Um i'am Back!"

"Hoho, my cute daughter finally back! come give daddy a hug!" Shanks walking to Tsuna and open his arms.

Next moment shadow flying toward corridor and sounds of broken vase.

'This old man, get no love huh?'

"Tsuna-chan!" Mom glared at Tsuna-chan i think she was angry by her behavior.

Tsuna smiled and scratch her head "Hehe Sorry mom i used to much force."

"Hmph! Bad child!, you broke our precious vase!"

Oh look its shanks soul, he's leaving this world.

9