Ch.2 Big Sis & Grandma
203 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day after Tsuna arrival, i'am still try to implement the grinding for survival plan. the problem is  this king-Kong disturb my daily activity.

'Ugh! how i suppose to grind if you hold me allday? and your way of holding baby is really rough you know! you hurt my back!'

Tsuna looking at my baby face and ask "Hum? Nawaki why you looking me like that?"

'Well, i can literally feel your chest bone on my face! and your muscular arm squeeze me to the point it's hard to breath!,Ugh! let's call a back up!'

"Hwaaaa!"

"Eh! Nawa? what happen! Mom!"

I can speak few world since last month, but my number one weapon is still call for mommy, mom hurried from kitchen.

As soon i saw her, i raise both my hand making 'Pick me' gesture "Oh? what happen? Didn't you just get your morning Share?"

Mom save me from Kong and i stop crying while pointing toward bed.

"Ah so Nawa-chan want to crawl again huh? Tsuna did you always hold him?"

"Yes, isn't this way to take care of baby?"

"Um most baby like that but Nawaki it's little different. he love to roaming around and move his body, so you only need to watch him from falling out of bed."

Mom explain my weirdness, which Tsuna quickly understood nod "Yes mom i got it!"

"Okay Honey, now i will back to kitchen and prepare your first meal okay!"

'As expected of mom he understand me the most. hm first meal? so i can eat now? well probably baby food?'

I start my grinding again, this month i plan intensive training. system said that the higher my stats the more effort needed to improve it. i try my best to move my body until i feel exhausted.

Tsuna however begin to stare with weird gaze, tens of minutes later i stop my training, this is the longest physical training i have done in my life. completely broke my previous life record!.

Then i look at Tsuna, she in crossed legs and doing some meditation.

'Huh? did she train too? Is this spiritual training?'

I observe Tsuna training, when she closed her eyes i can feel some faint energy rotate in her body.

'Is this Chakra?' this is the first time i sense it probably because my SPI improvement.

I can feel her chakra rotate in her abdomen. this is clearly a method to train chakra control, to bad i don't have Byakugan to observe. there is some in Kekei Genkai list in black market, but the price is...

'Hey system, can you help me train my chakra?'

[Yes!, i can help you train to harness this energy! but you are to young, i recommend to wait until you turn 1 years old ,and all your limb can function properly]

'Huh? so there is still some rules?' my birthday is in august, so it will take couple more month.

I can sit now, but not for long because backbone is still very soft. i think it will take 2 more month before i was able to stand up.

Week past i still doing my routine and observe Tsuna training for time to time. my diet is consist of veggies now and some rice porridge 'ugh! why it have to be Broly this time'

Today i was in kitchen waiting for my breakfast, shanks come in to tell Tsuna that some Anbu looking for her.

'Huh? isn't that anbu suppose to make entrance through windows?,meh! he's probably fake one'

Tsuna finish her breakfast quickly and go to Hokage office, moment later she come back and said that she have mission on Water Country Border.

My dad pass some scroll ask her to deliver it to someone on the road. she said she will back next month and bid farewell to me with kiss on forehead.

Shanks try his luck too, but he get send fly instead 'Give up old man!'

TSUNDE P.O.V

It's been a months since i have sibling, i was there when my mom give a birth to my little brother but i leave the village before he can open his eyes.

Since Sarutobi sensei served as Hokage, we tend to take mission with only three member team. so its usually it take couple of month to finish it.

Today we are back to konoha after finish B class mission on Wind country, after mission report i hurried back to Senju Resident i can't wait to see my little brother again.

Our clan known as one of the founder of this village, however unlike other great clan we lack of Unique kekkei genkai.

Our clan member is tend to have less member, but very versatile skill. something that help the clan survive and emerge as powerful clan in warring era.

After peace treaty between two great clan and alliance with Land of Fire, Konohagakure was Establish and my Grandpa served as first hokage.

My Grandpa dreams is to build a village where young generation can live peacefully and implement Will of fire Philosophy.

According to philosophy every citizen of Konoha is family who suppose to protect each other. and to put village interest above clan interest. something that Senju clan take as their way of life.

Because of this clan member tend to married outside and scatter across Konoha. nowday the only member is me and my Father.

Because i recently have sibling, we have additional member now, and since he was a boy my father intended to make him a clan Heir.

Our clan resident is located far away from center of village, this relocation is one of many Uncle Tobirama policy. i arrive at resident and greeted by two jonin who guard the gate.

"Tsunade-Sama welcome Back!"

I answer with smile and running toward my parents house. there is three main building in our area, the far left is our house, the right side is where my grandma live, and in the middle is clan hall and my father office.

As i walk trough corridor and open the door. i was greeted by curious eyes of little baby in my mother arms. 'i wonder if he think of me as stranger?'

Days later i was volunteer to take care of Nawaki and spend time with him, to make him more Familiar with me.

I think the best way to do is it by holding him. but what happen next is surprise me, he start to cry!.

I don't know how to calm him down, so I call my mom. She told me that Nawaki is Different from ordinary child. he really like to move his body and hate to be hold for to long.

After a week of observation. i found out that this brother of mine is really weird!. his daily routine is always on schedule.

He will do a lot of weird movement and oddly enough, i can feel his strength growth when i hold him.

He also observe me every time iam doing meditation. i can tell that his intelligent is far above normal baby. when i ask my mom about Nawaki weirdness she reply by saying.

"He was genius kid!, or..maybe a weirdo?" apparently mom is not sure either.

Peaceful week i spend with my family is over and i got call from Sarutobi sensei for a mission. this mission is about investigation in border near water country.

After i back to mansion i ask my parents for permission to go on mission. my fathers give me scroll and ask me to deliver it to Uzumaki Patriarch.

I bid farewell and kiss Nawaki on forehead, and promise to go back next month, after packing up i go toward gate and meet Orchimaru and Jiraiya as well as Sakumo team. i report to team leader and we took off to the border.

After week of interaction with Nawaki i really grow fond of him, i can't wait to comeback!

END P.O.V

After Tsuna departure i regain my freedom of movement, i must use this one month to learn how to Stand up for my self!.

I'am currently in my crawling form,and try to put my strength in my feet and and get up, it was failure.

But i try again and again until my butt can't take the damage anymore, so i do what i really good at! which crying for help!

Mom's chuckling and quickly understood my gesture, she  hold my hand and lift me up so i can stand, well more like leaning?

After stabilize myself i get overconfident and let go mom arm, i lost a balance and fell face first. it take long time for mom to stop me curse Hagoromo.

It's new weeks, as always i do my daily grinding, i can stand properly, but my legs is still shaking like titanic boat, this feeling is really weird, there sort mix between anxiety and excitement.

Also this unknown old man, with wide grin he try to poke my back. i got nervous by this and give him intimidating sound.

"shaaaaaas!!"

"Hahaha Nawaki are you try to scare me? i'am not scare at all!"

"Dear don't tease him, he try his best!"

This old man, no wonder he got no love from his daughter, he is typical hard to like ossan. i wonder why my mom want someone like him, i mean all he doing is roam around the house allday.

Mom pick me up, she said we will go to visit grandma today. so after the breakfast we walk outside corridor, this is the first time i go outside.

So i curiously look around like countryside bumpkin, now i realize how big this yard are, the house that i live in is traditional Japanese house.

There is pond in the middle full of koi and lot lot of bonsai tree in garden, the is a big gate guarded by 2 people with Jonin uniform there is also one guy with chestnut hair patrolling around.

Since my SPI reach solid 7 i can feel chakra more clearly now. i can feel strong chakra from that man, i also check my parents and found weak chakra from them.

When we approach Grandma house we greed by a lady in kimono who seem to be my Grandma caretaker.

She guide us to Grandma room, as soon as we getting close to door i can feel enormous chakra coming from the room!.

'Huh! is this Grandma chakra? what a monstrous chakra as expected from Kyubi Jinchuuriki'

As we open the door i can see grandma sitting in her bed with smile and welcoming us, she have many wrinkles around her face but that gentle smile remain me of my past life Grandma.

"Ara welcome Nawaki-chan"

"Nawa say hello to grandma"

"ello genma"

I can hear chuckle from behind me i take a look, and see the caretaker holding his laugh, i send the intimidation glare. but my behavior seen by shank and he laugh out loud again.

I hear my mom and grandma chuckle "Hhh Nawaki-chan is really smart, 7 month old and already understand word,come here let grandma see you closely"

My mom put me down near grandma feet,and i use her bed as support to show her my standing form!

"Hohoho, Nawaki-chan beside talking you already know how to stand up, you are really genius aren't you"

Grandma poke my nose, my Mom smile and said "That's right mother, even tsunade is is not like this!"

'So i broke previous record huh?' after that my mom and grandma have long chat, shanks also leave he said he got something to do but i know no one buy that.

I got bored so i crawl around the room,this room is also full of bonsai tree 'Is this Grandma hobby?' I also see picture of Grandpa wearing white robe and holding Hokage hat, while sitting on a throne.

Everyone in konoha will see this picture with admiration and respect, but for me who know Hashirama personality, this dignified pose its hard to buy.

After Judging my Grandpa, i began to think, 'if someday i can be As strong as him, what should i do? Should i Embrace his kinda naive philosophy too?...or should i use force to conquer this world?',

Well probably i should wait until that day come, this question is too early for me. my mom and grandma happily chatting while sipping tea.

Suddenly Grandma Mito drop her glass and holding her abdomen in pain. seeing this my mom ask in hurry " Are you all right mother!?" Hearing mom shout, shanks running back to the room.

"Hoho it's just mischievous fox saying hello" Grandma say that with smile. but i can clearly feel the chakra fluctuation from her stomach.

'Kyubi! that really shocking, this chakra is full of resentment' i remember this is the full kyubi, not a half kyubi like on Naruto.

'This amount of chakra is almost endless. huh! what the-, why he focus it on me!'

My body is froze and i'am start to breath really fast. sweat drop from my forehead, this intimidating chakra try to squeeze me.

"Hu! Nawaki!" My mom pick me up and holding me in her arm.

"That enough of you!" grandma put her palm in her stomach and close her eyes, i see blue chakra visible in her palm Seconds later the pressure i felt disappear.

After that shanks ask grandma about the seal "Mom Did The seal get weaken again?"

"Don't worry, i can still hold for couple more years. but we need new candidate to contain this mischievous Fox."

"Hiruzen is working on it, but..i think there is no one suitable in village. so our last hope is..."

"That enough!, told them that whoever want to be candidate must be volunteer! the only way to be a perfect jinchuriki is to form bond between human and bijuu! even me cannot understand them completely. not to mention if someone who is force to do so!"

"I...I understand i will inform this to Hiruzen, Mom you can go back to rest now"

"Sigh..yes, hm...forgive grandma for scaring you like that Nawaki-chan. this fox is little curious on you."

'Huh! why would Kyubi curious in me?, did he know my identity? that sound scary! i remember that Kyubi can sense people emotion did he Sense mine?'

Suddenly fun idea pop up in my mind, you know hat. "That ookeyy"

"Hohoho, what a child, let's meet again next time Nawaki-chan."

"Okay, we go back to our house, Nawaki say goodbye to grandma."

"Byee glanma!.....Byee kulama!"

In dark place inside red cell huge Fox is startled to hear the baby word, he open his eyes and look at baby direction. full of question he try his best to communicate with his Jinchuriki.

Because of sealing get strengthened recently he cannot reach her "Wait! Mito let me talk to him! Mito!. argh this damn seal!, that baby how did he know my name?"

After we leaving Grandma house, Shank take me to see his Koi fish, while my mother going to Kitchen.

'I wonder how Kurama feel?, KuKuku he must be really confuse right now! that my little revenge for you!, if we met again or tell Grandma about it, i can pretend i don't know anything. i'am baby afterall Hahaha!'

My wicked thought get best of me, and almost fell into the pond.

'Dammit! madao! do your job properly!'

9