Ch.3 Birthday
171 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'am seven month old now, i can finally move my legs and walk with awkward form. after fell face first into tatatmi mat, i give up and wait until my bone got harder, during this period my strength is also improve.

'In physical strength, i can confidently say that i'am the strongest baby on this planet. in spiritual strength well i think i'am still the best'

'Let alone in term of intelligence! even if baby Einstein is reborn he will never catch my shadow! Haaa...that a lot of pep talk this morning!'

When i raised both my hand and make confident smile, shanks is stared at me with weird gaze.

"Huh? Nawaki what are you doing? why you lift your arms like that?Man you look ridiculous Hahaha!"

'Shadap old man, can't you see this glorious pose!'

Breakfast it's here, there is some additional meat, this is my first meat after coming to this world.

'Ugh! it taste Greasy, did mom forget to add salt?'

Continue my daily training i start with round of squat up, lift weight with my truck-kun, and bench press using my pillow. both of my parents is already get use to see my attic, maybe they already labeled me as weird kid.

This is my most intense workout so far. after the pressure from kurama i was able to taste what real power looks like. its motivate me even more, i should thank him later.

After finish my afternoon nap, i practice my spiritual power, i close my eyes and start to sense my surrounding.

Now i can fell chakra from outside the room and set up goal for this month, to try sensing grandma chakra from here, i think i come close to achieve it.

'Hum? how much improvement i make this week?'

[Ding!]

STATUS
NAME : SENJU NAWAKI
PHY : 4,8
INT : 12,8
SPI : 8.9
ABILITY : NONE
SPECIAL ABILITY : NONE
NATURE TYPE : EARTH,WATER
OVERALL RANK  : --------

'Hold! system where is my rank?'

[I reconfigured overall strength based in this world, and came to conclusion that your strength is meaningless to be ranked now]

'Wha- what do you mean by meaningless!, i'am strongest baby on planet!, how about my genius title?'

[If you want i can change it back, but i think this more efficient and will give you extra goal to achieve?]

'Hum......make sense, this certainly added more fuel and motivation...okay! nice work!'

[Thank you! i will continue to work hard!]

'Wow so this A.I can evolve! she improve her calculation now, i need to work hard too!'

Unfortunately, day of peace is gone the reason is, Gorilla is back and i think she got stronger, since shanks fly even further than before.

"Hehe i'am back!, how are you little one? Miss me?"

'Ugh! if i say no, she will not send me fly right?' Not want to take the risk, i play good boy card.

"Miccc u..."

"Ho! what a cutie, here look i bring you a gift!"

'Oh Gift!, i like gift! i'ts free afterall!, i wonder what this female lion gave me, dumbbell or something?'

What Tsuna take from her backpack is deck of cards. my mom frown to see this and shanks laugh while holding his stomach.

"Tsuna Chaaan..."

"Eek!, what is it Mom?"

"You are not gonna teach your Brother gambling right?"

"Haha, now way he's just a baby!"

"Did you mean you will teach him in future?"

"No i just Want to Play with him"

"Really?"

Mom seems unconvinced but she let it go. after that she take me to my room and began to shuffler the card, she begin by explaining the rule.

We play simple guess card probably because she think i'am still a baby and don't understand complex game yet.

To be honest i also curious to play, i mean i'am more or less inherit hashirama cell. so if i inherit his curse too i will fuck up!.

Tsuna begin to put 10 card on floor and she start to pick on it's 4 card, She gesture me To pick mine. i hesitated for a moment before picking far left card, my card is jack which mean 11.

"Wow! Nawaki you won, let's play again!"

So she began to shuffler again, at beginning i was afraid to lose cause losing to Tsunade in card game mean losing to everybody. but as we hit round ten my win rate is still 100% and after round 20 she begin to fluster.

'Yep, worst gambler ever!, it's not even gambling i think she just worst in every game!'

"How! it's 23-0 how could this be....he's a baby!" She muttered word to herself and calling mom. say she's was tired and need a rest. next day i can see the deck of card at trash can.

Months later Tsuna is going out for mission again, so i can train without her eyes judging my weirdness. i succeed at my goal last month and was able to increase my perception range.

In ninth month i can walk properly, there is still some awkwardness in it but i can train my legs now, because of this mom lock the door afraid that i go outside and fell to fish pond.

At the age of 10 month old, i was able to run around my house, and my daily training is double now. i'am also figure out my parents name by seeing their wedding picture at living room.

Apparently my fathers name taking from Grandpa brother, Senju Itama and my mother is Yamanaka Aiko, i also see her picture in nurse uniform.

Its kinda remind me of someone?. when i was little distracted, someone poke my back and i jump out startled.

"Hahaha are u surprise? i am back!"

I fix my posture and greet her "um welcome back Tunaa-cannn"

Tsuna seems unhappy and pinch my nose "Hey call me One-chan okay!"

"Onetaan!" Ugh! i fell intimidated and mutter that embarrassing word.

"Good boy, should we visit Grandma together?"

"Um" I nod and we going out, i always feel good when go outside unlike me in past life who shut-in otaku.

'Hehe having a healthy body is indeed a bless!'

Two month after that it's august and we gather in living room to celebrate Tsuna birthday, there is a lot of meal on table, this is first time a had feast.

Seven days later it's my turn but unlike Tsuna-chan Family gathering party ,Mine is more exaggerated!.

I was surprise to find out, we send invitation to all clan in Konoha, we even invite the monkey, my mom explain that this is normal tradition in first birthday.

Because i will be next head of clan, so my Father want to introduce me to political figures in Konoha and told me to greet everybody.

Guess arrive in main hall in evening, some of them i can recognize by their trait. that fat one is definitely from akemichi clan.

The blonde man beside him is from yamanaka clan and black hair one is nara the famous inoshikacho.

There is a lot of clan member, the only one i can't find is Uchiha member. after the guess is sit down, my father told me introduce myself, i was so nervous because my past live habit.

I rarely interact with stranger, let alone doing speech, Mom pat my back and calm me down and told that i was smart child, so no need to get nervous.

I follow her advise and imagine that i'am ultra genius and these guess is just bunch of rubbish. well it's works! i get the confident!, as expected of mom!

"Ahem, welcome to my birthday distinguish ru...guess, i'am Senju Nawaki i hope you enjoy the palty"

'Ugh i slip at the end, but overall fine' when i look around everybody stare at me, i got nervous again and sit down. i can hear King-kong chuckle from the corner.

"Ohh what a smart child!"

"Yeah he had good vocabulary at his age!"

"My brat is not even as half as good"

"Huh? how dare you compare Nawaki-sama with you retarded son!"

"What did you say!, you wanna fight huh!?"

"Ahem!" after Hokage remark, the hall calm down again and he began his speech, he start by congratulate me, saying that senju clan finally get the successor and will become ninja that can carry will of fire.

'Ugh! who gonna buy your bullshit old-man!'

After my party is ended and most of guess left. Tsuna take me back to our house, while my mom and dad accompany Hokage to Grandma house.

'Man what a day, let's not do it again'

Week later, i was sitting in front of house and concentrate in my training, this week my body have huge improvement, large part due to i learn to use chakra!.

Th day after my birthday i ask system how to utilize chakra. but she said i already have ability to use it. at first i was confused and check my status and chakra did appear in my ability list.

I ask how did suddenly appear?. she said when my physical and spiritual past tens, added that i just need  to improve my stats to strengthen it.

I was excited to hear this and doing my glorious pose all day!, until Tsuna come home and laugh at me. I tell my parents about it, my mom seems reluctant cause Ninja Life is dangerous.

But i get surprise backup from shanks, he said that he doesn't want me to be like him and forget Hard work because of comfortable Life.

He also added that in this dangerous world only strength speak the loudest, this is the first time i fell admiration toward him, i never think he could speak like that.

Well he quickly lose it, because my mother glare at him, he run out the room. but Tsuna also added that she will protect me and guide my training, combine with my puppy eyes we succeed to persuade her.

And Here i'am training like a mad man!, there this large area in our backyard, behind Tsuna room, starting my morning exercise here, with some lap run follow by push up and sit up.

There is a guard watching me, and when i try to hard he will stop me, this is one of condition my mom told me, afraid of being grounded I follow mom's will.

Month later after i finish my breakfast i started to meditating in front of pond again, feeling my surrounding and sense there is chakra signature come from the gate.

"I'am back, how's your training?"

I stop my meditation and stand up to greet her "welcome back, i keep training alone"

She smiled and pat my head "Sorry i'am late, one of my friend is injured, so we back slowly"

'Hum injured? which one? snake or pervert?'

"Anyway, let's begin you real training now, come with me", i think Tsuna tone is getting colder by the days, i got bad feeling about this.

"So before we start your training i have question to ask, Nawaki what is your nindo?"

'Nindo huh? what should i say?' Seeing my confusion, Tsuna added the explanation.

"You see, nindo is Shinobi way of life, it's something we belief and follow, most of Konoha shinobi is following will of fire."

"This philosophy created by grandpa, as senju heir you should understand about this. so what is your nindo nawaki?"

'You seriously explain this to one years old! what should i say? to become stronger? to change my fate? or to get more screen time in anime?'

And then i remember old man word that day, seem like i found one "Um..nee my nindo is, i will become strongest ninja because strength speak the loudest!"

After hearing what i said, Tsuna staring at me with wide eyes, "Hum Isn't that what father say?

"To think that you took it as your nindo, Hm...okay! you pass for now. let's begin your training!"

I nod and focus to listen her instruction "Well concentrate your chakra first let me see it"

"Um" I sit down and cross my legs, start to concentrate chakra in my stomach.

"Huh! nawaki you have high amount of chakra!, this is amount is comparable with mine when i enter academy!"

"Really?"

"Yes!, so not only your are smart, but your talent as Shinobi is enviable too, as expected from my little brother!"

Being praised like that make me blush 'Hehe with this much talent, i will get that supporting cast too right?'.

"What with that smile? having large chakra is one thing and able to control it is another thing!"she pick a leaf and place it in my forehead.

"This hold it with your chakra!, don't let it fall down, and it will help your chakra control, if you can hold it until 5 minute and you will consider pass"

"Um got it!" I focus my chakra on forehead to hold the leaves.

'Huh? this actually really easy, forget about 5 minute with my chakra i can hold this forever'

TSUNADE P.O.V

After we persuade mom to let Nawaki become a Ninja,The next day anbu come to our house deliver Sensei word, i was summon alongside my team to hokage office.

"Ho, you finally here Tsunade,hum? why you look dispirited today?"

"No, i just feel bad for nawaki..."

"Little one? what happen to him?"

"Well, he decided to become shinobi"

"Huh! Isn't he just one years old?"

"Yes but he is smart for his age, so i think there will be no problem to train him early"

"Well he indeed Mature for his age, so you promise to train him?"

"Yes but now we have mission, so i can only postponed it."

"Hahaha, well we lack of shinobi in village this time, so i can only call you"

"Hump! i will finish this mission fast"

"That the Spirit!, here the content of mission is on scroll!, Orchimaru you're team leader!. be careful, now dispatch!"

"""Ha!"""

After leaving hokage office im back, i go back to pack up and bid farewell to my family, after hearing what i said, surprisingly Nawaki is not downhearted, instead He told me to be careful.

He really mature, look like i think to much, let's just focus on mission now, after we met at gate we leave toward border with Kusagakure.

One our way Jiraiya ask me a question,"So Who is this little one You plan to Train Tsunade?

"I'am talking about Nawaki"

"Yeah i hear that!, who is this nawaki?"

"It's my brother you idiot!"

"Brrother!? Since when you have brother!?"

Orochimaru on the side listening our conversation and answer Jiraiya with disdain face.

"Idiot, din't you Hear that senju clan has new heir last years"

"How i suppose to know, i  was train in mount myoboku last year! and who is you call idiot!?" They begin to quarrel again, this is usual attic in our team.

Weeks past and finally we found our mission target this caravan is ninja dress in merchant robe and try to smuggle weapon to fire country our mission is to intercept them.

First i was confused after seeing scroll content it stated B rank mission, but intercepting mission like this is usually C Class mission.

After we set up ambush three of them fall for our surprise attack, the remaining Four is put up their guard. one of them is strong Jonin i can feel it by his chakra signature. but its still to easy for us.

After we exchange blow Jiraiya get impatient and charge toward the jonin, he succeed and rest of chunin killed by orchimaru and me.

"That seem really easy!, is this really B class mission hahahaha" the jonin which Jiraiya defeat suddenly move and throw smoke bomb, caught Jiraiya off guard.

I try to step in, but it's to late and Jonin slash Jiraiya legs with katana, Orchimaru quickly throw kunai toward jonin head and kill him.

Jiraiya injure is not heavy, but the wound quite deep so he cannot walk properly, because of that it take longer time to comeback.

After finish mission, i hurried back home, there i see nawaki meditating in front of pond.

'Good, he seems really serious about this'

I feel satisfied after seeing him serious in his training  and we are going to backyard. but first i need to ask him about his Nindo. 

I plan to teach him about grandpa philosophy, because he will be next heir and it will be a good thing if he can embrace this from early age.

Surprisingly he state his own nindo, which he took from a word my father say that night, I'am quiet impress by this and let him pass the test first.

I will teach him about will of fire before he enter academy. after that i check his chakra reserve, and find out that his chakra reserve is already at genin level!. something that only 10 to 12 years old can have.

Because we are descendant of senju and uzumaki, we tend to have large chakra reserve. but  Nawaki chakra is abnormal for his age, and he will have hard time to control it.

Having large chakra and able to use it to full potential is different thing, so i teach him leaf holding method to make him better at controling his chakra. 

Having this amount of chakra without prior training, will make him struggle to hold the leaf. or that that's what i think first, since five minute has pass and leaf is still on his forehead.

'Huh! did he succeed in first try?'

9