Ch.11 2 Fast! 2 Strong! 2 Good!
165 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a 6 years, since come into into this world, many think happen after that, I get Power of System and Become most OP child in academy!, How do i know iam the strongest child?, well because of my overall Ranking is change to Jonin!.

To be precise Tokubetsu Jonin, a Jonin that outstanding in specific field, In my case is Physical Strength.

Since I improve my PHY with points and unlock Yang Release, I awaken Mokuton and feel body full of Vitality that regenerate every second.

Thanks to Dai-san kindness, he finally convinced to teach me Hachimon Tonkou!, I really love this sudden burst of power!, Its like Supersaiyan transformation!.

I plan to continue training the next gate, but Dai-san told me to wait until i grown a little, since putting to much burden In my body can effect my growth.

At first, i was skeptical about this, so i check my height, and surely Its not much different from last years!

So in order to avoid being a midget, i stop train with to much weight for now, Oh and there is also Minato, After i spending time to train him during summer break.

We can be consider close friend now, he always told me, he want to surpass me, but I told him unless he can reborn, and train from a baby like me, its impossible to even catch my shadow!.

So here i am again, with Dai-san, train across village and Judged by everyone eyes, since we tend to shout really loud!, I learn from Dai-san to ignore this type of thing now.

In our way to training ground, I feel uneasy about the surrounding forest, I close my eyes And Open System Map.

‘Sure enough!!, what a bunch of rats!!, who dare to prepare ambush in broad day light inside the village!

How many are they?...let me see, Oh Seven huh, The system estimate is 6 of them are chunin, and the strongest one is Jonin, the later should be their leader huh’

“Dai-san, group of Shinobi waiting for us..”

“Nani!?, who Are they?, how many”

“7 People, with hostile intention, hidden and prepare an ambush, I think the target should be me,....sorry to involve you Dai-san”

“Huh!, Kid!, if this group is dare to touch you!, it will be my enemy to!”

“Dai-san....okay, let’s play around!, we wait until they come close, then kick their ass!”

“Ouu!”

I feel bad to involve Dai-san in this since this group, Is probably the same group as Kenta, who betray us that time.

We running on road, pretend to not know anything, I see Dai-san despite his personality, he can act calm in this situation, one of Proof, that he’s confident in his strength.

Moment later, when we going deep into forest, i see mud of water that look abnormal in this sunny day, i close my eyes again and see that they already in our attack range,

I signal Dai-san, and he nod back to me, when we close to pond Barrage of kunai is flaying toward us from both direction of the forest, and One ninja is Jumping out from the pond with kunai slash try to attack me!

“”Hanchimon Tonkou Kai!!””

We Jump back in unison dodge all the attack, after notice that their ambush is failed, they come out and show themselves.

First the jonin is come out the forest holding a Katana, following by 5 Other Chunin, They all wearing Animal Mask With Black Anbu uniform!

“Who are you!? why you attacking us!” Dai-san shout to other party, without answering Jonin Clench his katana and Imbued It with chakra, while rushing at me with fast speed.

‘chakra blade?, did he try to attack us head on?, what a Fool!’,I wait him get close since Iam already open third gate, so i was Confident with my speed!.

When he try to slash me, I Duck under and attack his legs with Sweeping kick! he lost his balance.

I continue to with kick his stomach send him fly, I Jump and grab him on mid air, hen Rotate his body and Pile him to the ground!.

“Front Lotus!”

When i jump back and see the aftermath, jonin body disappear then reapear near the chunin side,

‘Body Replacement?, this Not gonna be that easy huh’

“Dai-san, can you handle the other, leave this one to me!”

“Are you sure Nawaki-kun?, He seems to be a Jonin!”, I raise my thumb to Dai-san while smiling.

“Haha, Then Leave the rest to me!, Fifth Gate-Kai YOUTHHH!”

Dai san Shout and Charge to other chunin, while i was Staring at jonin With Exicited smile on my face,

‘Finally A Decent opponent!, that Kenta give me 10 Point, So how much do you worth!?’

I take initiative to attack and rushing toward him with great speed, i prepare my fish and punch forward, He still can dodge that by jumping back.

He prepare hand seals and launch huge fire ball toward me, “Katon: Fireball Jutsu!”,

“Suiton: Water Wall!” I defend with water wall, and prepare another Hand seal.

“Kagebunshin no jutsu!”,I make 2 Shadow clone to attack him from left and right, he slash the right clone, and the left clone punch him with chakra enhanced.

He dodge it and come forward to me, focusing his chakra and use Body flicker then slash my body.

“Puff”

It was body replacement, Iam hiding in underground using Hiding Like Mole Jutsu, determine his position using the map,

And see he is right above me, when he realize my movement underground, he try to jump, unfortunately for him it was to late!, using third gate i burst from underground and hit his abdomen.

“Rasengan!”, I press it to his chest, send him fly and rotate in to the air.

[Ding] [+12 Point]

hearing mechanical voice in my mind, its mean that his dead for sure, i look to Dai-san direction and i see trace of battle, four of them is unconscious and one of them is kneeling clenching her stomach.

‘Hehe, look like Dai-san is going easy on them, he don’t even kill them, well that actually best choice, you can interrogate them afterward, but for me point is more important since i already have a guess who behind this attack’

“Hey Dai-san ,I am finish here!”

“Ohhh as expected of nawaki!, i will not lose! Youthh!” He plan to attack the remaining Chunin but stop midway, since the chunin is already slash her own throat with kunai.

“Ahh!....this....Suicide!!”

“Yeah.....she’s a fool”

‘This characteristics of an anbu ninja, if mission is failed, they will commit Suicide, to prevent Information leaking,

this one look like teenager,....what a pity! she have Huge asset too!, Cough...I get distracted!, let’s think more productive ways’

“Hey Dai-san check out this chakra sword!”

“Ohh! that the Jonin's sword!, you’re lucky Nawaki!”

“No, i will give this to you!”

“Haah?, I don’t know any kenjutsu!, beside you are the one who defeated him! Its yours!”

“No, take it Dai-san, you can Sell it!, Its my gratitude for saving me!”

“Nawaki kun.....Ouuuu you really kind...Ohhh Thank youuuu!!”

I know Dai-san is already married and have wife to feed, despite his strength his status as genin is hinder him to get any mission with high reward, he can only get D class mission.

And village tend to save these mission, for newly graduate shinobi, at least he can get decent amount of money, from selling this chakra sword.

When we chat about our spoil of war, I sense three chakra signature coming our way, moment later, 3 young shinobi wearing konoha military police uniform come toward us.

“What happen Here?”

The one who look like the leader, is asking me with stern gaze.

“Huh! are you blind? can’t you see there is a battle Here?, look at these trace moron!”, I was speechless when he ask obvious question.

One of his subordinate, is Furious by my attitude, and walk forward.

“Hey Brat! How dare you speak like that to Fugaku-san!”

‘As expected, Young Uchiha Fugaku huh?......Meh!’

“So what!, we been Attacked here, and Police only come after the battle is over!, you guys are useless!”

“Youu!!!”, He was furious and try to hit me but stop by fugaku.

“Stop it!,.....Iam sorry, we sense Chakra fluctuation and quickly Dispatch, But seem like we are late, my name Is Uchiha Fugaku Leader of this team, can you please explain what happen here?”

‘Hooh?, seem like he have manner, unlike me and that certain Emo boy’, I explain what happen to fugaku,

Detailing them, that 6 of the attacker is defeated by Dai-san, he’s look surprised and stare to Dai-san,

‘What!, do you underestimated Dai-san!?, If He unleash his power, he can trample you entire clan!’

Well, its not that i want to disclose Dai-san secret, but he already involved in this muddy water, so best way is to get him recognition he deserve, and hopefully he can be promoted, so he can change his fate too.

When the police Finish interrogate us, they call a team and seal the two dead body while detain 5 unconscious one,

After that he asked if we can follow them to their Headquarter for further interrogation, but i refuse and said we want to train.

‘Well manner and spoke like mature person, despite his young age.......Cih!, I hate His guts!, If Iam not worshiper of his unborn son, I will break his teeth!’

The little man with his tiny heart continue his training.

Days latter, i woke up and do some daily routine, i walk to forest doing my morning exercise, after the battle Yesterday, i finally figured out how capable iam in real live and death situation.

Because my agility and versatility in battle, i can outmatch that one trick pony, despite the later is a proper Jonin.

Yeah, unlike that traitor kenta, i can feel the Jonin yesterday is much stronger than him.

'Wait until my strength is sufficient enough!, i will come for you!'

12 Points I get from killing the Jonin, add to Points from my stats improvement, making it 46 six point now!, so i open system and browsing the store before going to academy.

‘Huhh, 4 Point more and will be afford this Fire Affinity, well i think i can get it in next month!’

What i want to buy is affinity toward fire release, i want to use it to add more attack method to my arsenal, there is a lot of fire Jutsu in book grandma give me,

But it take time to learn one, even with passive boost from my INT, since i don’t have natural affinity toward fire element.

I close the System and going back, wash my face and change my clothes and go to school.


Hiruzen P.O.V

Its Been 14 years since Tobirama Sensei pass a mantle of Hokage to me, after the peace treaty between Five Great Shinobi Vilage.

I become leader of Konohagakure,i vows to Protect it, and continue Shodaime-sama teaching.

In my early years as rulers, political stability in Konaha is in turbulence, with the retreat of Senju clan from political center of the village,

Leaving only Two Great clan competing for power, The Hyuga and The Uchiha clan, In order to balance this Clan, Tobirama sensei is already made Various Policy.

Including giving the Uchiha clan, right to establish military force to ensure safety on villager daily life, Unfortunately after his dead, the clan is growing more powerful again.

Unlike Tobirama sensei, I was unable to bring myself and harm my follow villager, the attitude that my comrades is condemn me for.

So i Entrusted my comrade in arms, Shimura Danzo to lead Special Force, work from dark and act as deterrence to other great clan.

Few years after establishment of Root Anbu, the political stability is finally back to normal, and unrest in village is calming down, follow by rapid progress in village population, ensuring our future growth!.

Iam satisfied with this result, and praise Danzo for his great contribution, I also allow him for keeping Root team to ensure village stability.

Before the war, like many other Jonin under Tobirama sensei Policy, i also have 3 Disciples Orchimaru, Jiraya and Tsunade.

These three is my pride!, one that i hold dearly as my own children, The Future Pillar Of Konahagakure!.

Jiraya And Orchimaru is a Rare genius From Civilian background, And Tsunade is Grandaughter of Shodaime Sama,

Over the past years they are grown into powerful shinobi, worthy to carry the Will of fire!.

As village progress, there is many talented shinobi born in this peaceful era, Beside My Three disciple, the one who can compete with them is Hatake clan heir, Hatake Sakumo, there is also young Prodigy from Uchiha Clan, Uchiha Fugaku.

The Ninja academy is also at their best years, this is the class consist of future heir, from various clans on village, there also rare talent, from civilian background Namikaze Minato, and There is also This Little Guy.

A complete Freak of his generation!, no, i think complete freak of all the generation!, I don’t know how to describe him, He is Senju Nawaki Brother of Tsunade and Heir To Senju clan.

When i attend his First Birthday Ceremony, He shocked us with his fluent speech, i even feel he look down on all the guess!

I am little curious about the little guy, so i always ask Tsunade about him, and her answer surprised me, she said Nawaki since his couple month old, have been doing his own routine exercise, including Chakra training!.

Tsunade who noticed that her little brother is Genius, planing to train him, at first i told her that Nawaki is still so young, but couple month after that i received report from her, said that Nawaki is able to use all three basic Shinobi art!.

One day, i received disturbing report, about Senju clan getting attacked by their own guard, i was furious and order Investigation on attacker background, but there is not much clue left, even Yamanaka hidden jutsu cannot identity the Mastermind.

The most surprising news is Kenta dead, unlike four other guards who is killed by Tsunade, he was killed by Nawaki instead!.

He was a Jonin, yet he was killed by Nawaki, who are three years old at that time!, I visit senju mansion and apology for this incident.

I ask Nawaki-Kun how Exactly he able to Defeat Kenta, he just said that he let his guard down, and miscalculated Nawaki strength.

After that day couple years ago ,i always pay attention to Senju clan, especially Nawaki kun, i also told Tsunade to train him more, so he can be better in protect himself.

After he enter ninja academy, i can observe him further, to my conclusion Nawaki is already at Genin Level, and able to Graduate immediately, but a request come from his Parents to let him stay at academy, because he need a friend of his age.

I fulfill this request, and let Nawaki stay at academy to find friends, But this little guy! instead of friend, he Turn his classmate into a lackey!

One he can order at anytime!, and he is really violent!, more than Tsunade!, well at least Tsunade will hit you when you provoke her, like Jiraya always had.

Nawaki on other hand, will hold a grudge even if the other kid just slightly show off in front of him, he will find a chance to beat them up!, he is completely opposite of Senju clan Image!

Thankfully years later, he finally find friend, i can see him treat Minato as true friend and not his lackey, i even received report that they train together.

Last year, I received more weird report about Nawaki-kun, he train with one of our oldest genin Maito Dai?, at first i though he just looking for sparring partner.

But the report say he call Dai teacher, I was confuse and read Dai archive, there is nothing beside D-Rank mission, he is just a Genin.

And then yesterday i received another report About Nawaki kun, this time come from military police, i was surprised to see the content!

He and Maito Dai is attacked, by unknown group of shinobi wearing a Anbu mask, there are 7 Attacker Including a Jonin.

The Jonin killed by Nawaki kun, 6 other chunin is Defeat by Maito Dai, one of them commit suicide While the other is detained.

But when They try to Interrogate them, they suddenly lose their life, leaving black seal on their body.

‘Someone is targeting Nawaki kun!, which Force is this?, they even have access to unknown seals?, I will send anbu to Investigate, you dare to harm descendant of Shodai-sama!, I will not let you go!’

After ordering Anbu squad for investigation, I also call someone to inform Maito Dai To come and let me see his Strength,

Shortly after, He come to my office, and i bring him to arena to have match with one of anbu elite, he struggle at first, but suddenly Chakra erupt from his body!,

His eyes turn white, and his skin turn red, emitting green aura around his body, he kick the anbu with astonishing speed, sending him fly to the wall.

I quickly stop the match, I was really surprise to see this!, Hachimon Tonkou!, one of the forbidden jutsu From Scroll of Seals!, I asking him how he learn this, and he answer by telling me about his late Teacher.

His Strength Is already at top of this village, but he stuck as Genin because his inability in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, I Make special Promotion to Dai, and told him that from now on He is Konahagakure Jonin!.

10