Chapter 260. Forgotten Chapter IV
301 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 260. Forgotten Chapter IV
The hunter group scattered like frightened birds, their footsteps pounding against the forest floor as they darted away. The echoes of their scornful laughter filled the air, a harsh symphony that fueled El's determination and stoked the fire of my own resolve. Without a second thought, I raced after them, matching El's pace stride for stride.
The forest seemed to come alive around us, the rustling of leaves and the whispering of branches serving as a backdrop to our pursuit. The sun filtered through the dense canopy, casting sporadic rays of golden light upon the path ahead. Shadows danced around us, lending an otherworldly quality to our chase.
El's anger propelled him forward, his young legs carrying him with a speed and agility that surpassed his years. His eyes were fixed on the fleeing hunters, his small fists clenched tightly in determination.
Footsteps on the forest ground echoed through the dense foliage, the rhythmic beat of running mixing with the sounds of snapping branches and trampled moss. The hunter group had a head start, but El was relentless in his pursuit.
"Get us, you snail!" one of the hunters sneered, his voice dripping with malice.
“Pathetic brat!” another said.
El ran even faster, his heart pounding in his chest. The adrenaline surged through his veins. His eyes glinted in a fiery shade of red, a clear indication of his seething anger. But despite his rage, he fought to suppress his demonic power. The last thing he wanted was to draw attention to himself and risk being discovered by the servants or, worse yet, his parents. So, he clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and desperately held himself back, focused on one thing—meeting Riri.
The distance between them closed. He could almost taste victory. But suddenly, the hunter group came to an abrupt halt. Confusion flashed across El's face, his brow furrowing in bewilderment. One of the hunters, a malicious grin etched on his face, revealed the necklace between his fingers. It was a cruel taunt, a mocking reminder of what they had taken from El.
Determination burned in El's eyes as he extended his hand, reaching out to reclaim his precious possession. But before he could even make contact, a strong grip wrapped around his body, restraining him. A hand covered his mouth, silencing any potential outcry. The hunter's grip was firm, and unyielding, preventing El from speaking.
El fought with all his might, his muscles straining against the hunter's iron grip. He wriggled and squirmed, desperately trying to break free from the clutches of his captor. But it was futile. I knew it, and deep down, El knew it too. As long as he withheld his demonic power, his physical strength was no different from that of a mere human child.
The hunters reveled in their victory, their laughter echoing through the dense forest.
"You know, I have to admit, this is a good idea!" one of the hunters exclaimed, a wicked glint in his eyes.
The others nodded in agreement, their expressions twisted with malice. "So what we need to do is find a slave trader, right? They're usually lurking around in the town," another hunter suggested, his voice filled with sinister intent.
But then, one of the hunters turned his attention towards El's face, a sly smirk forming on his lips. His gaze roamed over the young boy's features, assessing him like a piece of valuable merchandise. "Hold on," he said, his voice dripping with a devious tone. "This boy is quite handsome. We could fetch a good price for him—ten silver coins, at least. And if we're lucky, we might even be able to sell him to a lord. They often seek out young boys like him to be trained as servants."
"They will regret this," I muttered under my breath.
But the hunters weren't done yet. One of them, filled with a twisted sense of creativity, chimed in with an even more disturbing suggestion. "Oh, I have an even better idea!" he exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with malevolence.
Curiosity piqued, the others turned their attention to him, waiting to hear his proposal. "What is it?" one of them asked, their voices dripping with anticipation.
With a wicked grin, the hunter continued, "If I remember correctly, I saw this boy playing with a little girl yesterday. Maybe we can catch her too!" he suggested, his tone laced with cruelty.
The hunters eagerly embraced the idea, their eyes glinting with greed. "Oh, that's a great idea," one of them chimed in, his voice filled with a perverse delight. "We can demand even more money for her. It's common knowledge that they pay a premium for young girls."
"And you know the best part of it all?" one of them chimed in, his voice filled with sickening glee. "That girl is quite beautiful, and we haven't hit a girl in a long time. Maybe we can have some fun with her before we sell her off."
The air grew heavy with the weight of their depravity, and a chilling silence settled over the group. I could see the malicious excitement dancing in their eyes as they eagerly embraced this new suggestion.
El's rage erupted like a volcano. His eyes blazed with an intense red hue, and a dark aura enveloped his small frame. The hunter who had been holding him recoiled in shock and fear, hastily releasing his grip and stumbling backward. The others followed suit, their faces contorted with terror.
El's voice, filled with an otherworldly power, sliced through the silence like a blade. "How dare you!" he hissed, his words dripping with a mixture of fury and determination.
The hunters, once so full of confidence, now trembled in the face of El's unleashed power. Their laughter turned into nervous chuckles, their bravado crumbling in the presence of this unexpected force. The realization of their grave mistake began to sink in.
The dark aura surrounding El grew more pronounced, swirling with malevolent energy. Dark, ethereal wings unfurled from his back, their ominous presence casting a shadow over the hunters. Horns protruded from his forehead, an unmistakable symbol of his infernal nature. His nails elongated into sharp claws, glinting menacingly in the dim light. His once-brown eyes had transformed into a fiery red, ablaze with anger and an unyielding determination.
With a voice dripping in malice, El hissed his words, his voice carrying a clear sense of possession. "Riri is mine... And no one can take what is mine," he declared, his words laced with a chilling mix of anger and possessiveness.
The hunters, frozen in terror, stared wide-eyed at the demon before them. Their feeble attempts to escape were in vain. The forest seemed to tighten its grip, trapping them within its ancient embrace. There was no escape from the impending retribution.
And then it happened—a cacophony of screams and chaos, as El unleashed his fury upon the hunters. His demonic strength was unmatched, his strikes swift and merciless. The forest bore witness to a massacre unlike any it had seen before.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

11