Chapter 262. Forgotten Chapter VI
272 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 262. Forgotten Chapter VI
Once again, the reality distorted, and when it faded away, I found myself standing in the exact same spot. Only this time, the vibrant rays of the sun bathed the surroundings, casting a warm glow on the landscape. It was clear that a day had passed in the mortal realm.
El returned to the scene of the gruesome massacre, the once crimson-stained ground had started to dry up, leaving behind traces of a dark and sinister event. The noon sun beat down upon the forest, casting long shadows that danced among the remnants of shattered bodies.
El's expression was a mix of determination and worry as he scoured the area, his eyes scanning every inch of the gruesome scene. He carefully navigated through the scattered limbs and torn flesh, his heart heavy with the weight of his purpose. The necklace, the precious item that held so much significance to him and Riri, was nowhere to be found.
His hands trembled slightly as he picked up a severed arm, hoping to find the necklace hidden among the grotesque remains. But his search proved fruitless, and a sense of desperation began to settle within him. The more time passed, the more the realization sank in that the necklace may have been lost.
"I hope Riri will forgive me because I lost that necklace," El muttered sadly, his voice tinged with regret. He couldn't shake off the feeling of disappointment and guilt that settled deep within him.
With a heavy heart, El made his way back to the familiar meeting spot, a place where countless memories had been shared with Riri. But as he arrived, there was no sign of her. The once vibrant and lively atmosphere now felt empty and desolate. The sun began to descend on the horizon, casting an orange hue across the sky, and El's worry deepened.
He waited patiently, his eyes scanning the surroundings, hoping for a glimpse of Riri's familiar figure. But the minutes turned into hours, and the hours stretched into an agonizing eternity. Riri was nowhere to be found, and El's heart sank further into despair.
"I wonder if she's mad at me," El murmured, his voice laced with sadness. The thought of disappointing Riri gnawed at him, filling him with a sense of unease. He replayed their last moments together, recalling the joy and excitement they shared.
Yet I said something else. "I wonder if those hunters got her…" I muttered, my voice filled with concern. I couldn't shake off the nagging thought that Riri might have fallen into the clutches of those vile hunters. However, I was quite sure that El spared no one yesterday.
"I'll bring another present tomorrow," muttered El. Once again he returned to the shadow realm.
The next day arrived, and there was El once again, standing in the familiar spot of the forest. This time, a shimmering necklace adorned his palm, catching the sunlight with its exquisite craftsmanship. It was a piece that clearly belonged to my realm, forged with the finest materials and infused with potent magic. Such a precious artifact should never have been entrusted to a mere mortal. Yet El, in his unwavering hope, intended to present it to Riri.
With anticipation gleaming in his eyes, El anxiously scanned the surroundings, eagerly awaiting Riri's arrival. But once again, fate seemed to play its cruel tricks, for Riri was nowhere to be seen. A pang of disappointment laced with a hint of sadness settled over El's features.
Day after day, the pattern repeated itself. El, resolute in his dedication, returned to the same spot, clutching a new gift, he filled with both hope and trepidation. Yet Riri remained elusive, her absence becoming an all-too-familiar ache that gnawed at El's core.
I stood there, my gaze fixed on El as he repeated his routine day after day. A week had slipped by, and yet there he was, standing in that familiar spot with a determination that belied his diminishing enthusiasm. It was as if a spark had been snuffed out, leaving only a flicker of hope in his eyes.
I started to understand the disappointment that had seeped into my own perspective, coloring my perception of mortals. The more time I spent observing their flaws, their shortcomings, and their capacity for cruelty, the more my faith waned.
As the days stretched on, El's demeanor began to change. His excitement once lit up his face was gone. He no longer waited until the sun dipped below the horizon, signaling the end of another fruitless day. Instead, he remained rooted in that very spot, even as the sky grew dark.
El's once lively energy had dwindled, replaced by a weariness that weighed heavily on his shoulders. With a sigh, he settled beneath the shade of a towering tree, seeking solace in its comforting presence. His legs were drawn up to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around his knees as if trying to hold himself together.
The disappointment etched deep lines upon his face, casting shadows upon his features. His eyes, once vibrant and filled with hope, now held a glimmer of sadness. They spoke volumes, revealing the ache in his heart as he yearned for Riri’s presence. Yet, despite the visible disappointment that clouded his gaze, El remained stubbornly anchored to that spot, unwilling to relinquish his vigil.
In the midst of El's despair, a swirling portal materialized before him, and Mom stepped out, her presence instantly commanding attention. She wasted no time in scolding El, her frustration was evident in her voice.
"Again, El? How many times have I told you to stay away from the mortal realm?" she chided, her tone laced with a mix of anger and concern.
El, however, remained fixated on the ground, his eyes glazed over with profound sadness. He was lost in his own thoughts, disconnected from the world around him. Mom's words seemed to pass through him, unheard and unheeded.
Undeterred by El's lack of response, Mom stepped closer, standing directly in front of him. She crossed her arms and let out an exasperated sigh.
"El, why did you come back here? You didn't return just to practice your skills, didn’t you?" she prodded, her voice tinged with both frustration and genuine curiosity.
El's voice emerged, devoid of enthusiasm and filled with the weight of his sorrow. "I... I wanted to have a pet, like Asmo’s and Luci’s," he confessed, the lie hanging heavily in the air between them.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced tier more than 90 chapters Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

11