Chapter 30. Twin Vampire Girls
3.8k 3 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 30. Twin Vampire Girls

"Theo! You're such a classist*," said Julia in disbelief.

"I'm just saying my opinion," he retorted. "Besides, he---"

But Julia interrupted him.

"Cut out your nonsense. You know what? That's why I hate you."

Her last sentence made him panic.

"Julia, he's a liar. Everything is just his act!" he tried to explain or rather spat on my face again.

But Julia ignored him. She even looked the other way in anger.

"You heard her. Just cut it out. Stop embarrassing yourself," I said. Even with all the insults, I could face it with calmness, thanks to his stupid face and panicked expression. It entertained me a lot. I knew what Julia and the doctor tortured him from the inside.

After that, we spent the rest of the trip in silence. As soon as we arrived at the academy, they rushed us to the hospital to check us out. Just to make sure we were okay. We also changed our torn uniforms.

Even though I had predicted all the check-up procedures, what I didn't expect was only Katrina's presence.

I was sitting down in the examination room, waiting for the doctor to finish my medical record when Katrina, who stood beside me, suddenly spoke.

"Are you sure he doesn't need a blood check?" she asked. Her eyes were fixed on my medical record.

The doctor smiled wryly.

"He doesn't need it, Miss Katrina. He's perfectly fine."

"He might bring toxins, viruses, bacteria, or whatever it is that could harm the academy," she reasoned.

"I was dealing with monsters, not coming back from an infected area," I said with a frown.

"Who knows? The monsters may have injected their poison into you," she insisted. Her eyes fixed on me showed how serious she was.

I looked her in the eyes and smirked.

"Then, what I need is an antidote, not a blood check-up,"

"Miss, I have confirmed that Dr. Allen is fine. Our Analyze skill is enough to check him and he is free from all that," the doctor explained.

She clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"Tch!"

"You're really obsessed with my blood, aren't you?" I said with an annoying smirk.

"I just want to taste it a bit," she admitted.

"That's illegal ma'am," said the doctor with a huff.

She rolled her eyes to the side and exhaled.

"I know. But not, if it's for medical purposes," she pouted.

"Nice try." After the doctor gave me a nod, indicating that I could leave, I stood up from my chair and left the room.

I intended to go back to my room and take a bath since, after that mass slaughter, I smelled like a dumpster. Even these spare clothes couldn't fix it. But when I was walking down the empty hallway, Theo stopped me.

"Tell me, what have you done to her?" he said without further ado.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stop playing dumb! I know you've done something to her!" he insisted.

"I don't know what you mean." I took a glance around me to make sure there was no one around us so I could finish him off. Unfortunately, although no one was there, I could see 2 CCTVs near us.

I exhaled a long breath.

'Seriously? Is lady luck favors him or what?' If I was still the old me, I would have killed him without hesitation, even though it would have cost my mission. But I had passed that phase and could control my temper much-much better now. Better than this piece of shit.

He came closer to me.

"Both of you have the same smell. I know you did something to her!" he hissed in displeasure.

"Oh! That..." I smirked annoyingly.

"I don't think you want to hear it. It's a bit private for both of us." Upon his anger, I decided to play and torture him with jealousy a bit longer.

He grabbed my collar.

"What did you do to her?" he snapped.

A female voice that came from behind us answered him.

"They drenched themselves in the monsters' blood to cover up their scent. It was a common strategy for medieval warriors."

We turned to the source of the voice. A short-haired vampire girl approached us casually. Her hands were folded in front of her chest. Except for her hairstyle and her black clothes, everything else was similar to Katrina.

"That's why they have the same smell," she continued.

"Pardon me, miss. Did I ask you? And how did you know? How can you be sure of it?" Even though he tried to be polite, his anger was still evident in his tone.

She stopped by our side.

"I know it since I have a sharp sense of smell. Plus I'm sure my sister would be very disappointed if she saw one of her best paladins act like a thug," she warned him.

He gritted his teeth in anger, but couldn't say a word.

It managed to make me let out silent laughter. Yes, of course. I knew how painful it was when one couldn't let out his anger. It was real torture.

'Ha... Show is over.'

I grabbed his hand and pulled it.

"Please mind your manners. What you did could destroy you."

He glared at me.

"We aren't done yet," he threatened me before he left in a hurry.

Well, I hoped he set me up in a better place than this so I could get rid of him more easily.

I turned to the vampire girl.

"Thank you, Miss---?" Although I knew her name from her status, I had to ask her since this was our first meeting.

"Penelope," she introduced herself.

"Penelope. If you want to see your sister, she's in check-up room 109."

She narrowed her eyes.

"Are you Dr. Allen?"

"Yes." I thought she was defending me because she knew who I was, but my guess was wrong.

A devilish smile appeared on her lips.

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Allen. We'll see each other again." Then she went past me.

Those words and her smile were definitely not a good sign. With this, I had two vampires who saw me as their dinner. But the problem was... Could a prey take a bite of its predator?

*Classist: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people based on their membership in a particular profession class.

96