Chapter 64. Why Didn’t He Come To The Devils?
2.3k 3 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 64. Why Didn't He Come To The Devils?

It was 05.42 PM when I exited my portal. The sight of my room and my double, who was putting the tomato juices into my refrigerator, entered my eyes. But other than that, my thoughts were on something else.

The portal behind me closed. I placed my hand under my lips and threw myself in my chair. As I landed on the cushion, I extended my arm forward and opened my palm. My first tentacle which took the shape of a mosquito landed there and slid into my skin. A second later, my double approached me and took my hand before it turned into a tentacle that entered my skin.

After I put my wallet and mortal's phone on my desk, I took my real phone, transferred the images and typed some information as usual, and waited.

A long exhale came out of my mouth as I leaned my back on my chair. My gaze shifted to my dull room ceiling.

"First is the demons. And now, the angels. How could both of them work together?" I muttered in confusion. A frown on my forehead.

The light and shadow realms never had a good relationship and never would. The angels were our nemesis. The reasons? I didn't even know exactly why.

Maybe, it was because the light and dark were never meant together. Or maybe because our culture was different so we wouldn't be able to accept each other. Or maybe we were created to kill each other. It was simply in our blood.

So, since this mess was caused by both parties, I'm pretty sure there was a third party that created this mess. And I put my bet on the mortals or something coming from the mortal world, whether he/she was a mortal or not. But I didn't have any evidence, so it was only my random guess.

Let said this evil mortal summoned demons and angels to disrupt this realm. The question was, for what? If his/her goal was to destroy this realm, then where would he live after he/she achieved his/her goal? That sounded stupid.

Well, he/she could hold a grudge toward this realm so he planned to kill himself and take this realm with him. But seriously, if he was planning to do that, why didn't he come to the devils? He could have summoned one of us and made a wish for it.

Me, for example. I would happily destroy the mortal realm with just one soul as my payment. Well, one soul and one body might sound fairer since that would be a big job for me. Okay, again, due to the agreement of light and dark, I couldn't completely destroy this realm. But I could destroy half of it. Three-quarters, if I could hide it from the angels. With my previous power, I could make some big calamities or disasters with my fullest power. Without the angel's involvement like in the last war, it would be a piece of cake.

Unfortunately, that request never came to me. The mortals mostly summoned me for revenge, asking for me for wealth or absurd power.

I was not messing around with that 'absurd' word. A mortal once asked for a weird power so she could turn poop into delicious food. I asked why she didn't ask for the power to create food out of thin air. She replied she had a bad relationship with her husband so she wanted to take revenge by feeding her husband with her poo every day. So, I granted her wish at the expense of her soul.

The funny thing was, when she died and her soul came to me. She wanted to cancel the deal since she only used that power three times and decided to live happily with her husband. But a deal was a deal, I didn't give a fuck with her reason. So I ate her soul without mercy.

Back to my main problem, another guess crossed my head.

"Or… did the culprit have another purpose?" I muttered again. Of course, what I meant was to make the demons and angels kill each other. But, even if they managed to do so and made the angels and demons perish, the mortals would not be able to take over our realms. The atmosphere was very different and only a mortal with a certain magic power could enter it. Plus I was not sure he could stay that long.

Also what confused me was the summoning formation. If he summoned one of the lords or the goddesses, why did the one who appeared was the unintelligent monsters from our realms?

"This doesn't make sense!" I hissed in annoyance and pressed my fingers on the bridge of my nose.

One thing was for sure, with this proof, the angels wouldn't be able to throw all the blame on the demons again.

As I continued to analyze what had happened and the evidence, questions kept popping up in my head. For example, how did the angel find out about this problem in the first place? This was the first question that crossed my head at the last meeting.

After the last war, the angels and demons rarely checked the mortal realm and mostly only came to this realm to answer someone's summons. If it weren't for the angels' complaints at the last meeting, I wouldn't have known this either. So rather than demons, I was pretty sure the angels had gone further into this matter.

Unfortunately that stupid goddess of 'Chastity' didn't want to say anything other than the evidence was genuine, even though we had clashed our ultimate skills 5 times. If it wasn't for 'Lust' and 'Patience' that separated us, we might end up breaking the barrier.

Yeah, weird indeed. Since as the Lord of Wrath, my nemesis should be 'Patience'. But somehow, I always clashed with 'Chastity'. 'Patience' looked totally cool no matter how bad I tried to upset her. I had to say, I kinda liked her. Although she was a little boring to my taste.

But what pissed me off even more, even with that tension between the lords and the goddesses, my dad, and the angel queen, instead, enjoyed their tea and snacks. They acted as if they were VIP guests who were watching the big fight between demons and angels.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 109) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

86