Chapter 74. You Never Banged a Girl Before?
2.4k 2 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 74. You Never Banged a Girl Before?

I turned to the closet and showed him my devilish smirk calmly.

"Wipe your tears and come out. I know you're there," I said straight to the point without getting up from the bed. My mockery was clear from the tone of voice.

And I was right. He was crying. It wasn't my fault since he was the one who broke through my room in the first place. I simply gave the view he wanted, how I violated his crush roughly and made her moan in pleasure with my movement.

As I expected, my tentacle could see him wipe his tears before he came out of there. At the same time, my tentacle turned into an arm which quickly took his phone and the key from his back pocket before it hid them between my clothes.

He had been here a while, so I had to make sure he didn't save any photos or anything that could get me into trouble later. That was also one of the reasons why I watched him with my tentacle. I had to make sure he didn't record or turn my sex play into a live show.

"Since when did you know it?" he asked calmly. But his red and slightly watery eyes showed how much I had tortured him.

"Just now. Your sobs were too loud," I said with a mocking tone.

He was speechless upon my mockery.

Upon his silence, I shook my head from side to side.

"You surely don't understand the meaning of 'no means no', don't you? Stop forcing yourself on a woman. It's pathetic," I stated.

But he answered me with something else.

"What did you do to her? Are you drugging her?" he asked in displeasure. I could catch the pain and the emotion in his voice. It seemed like he was trying to find any reason that showed why she was still moaning by my side even if it was not as loud as before. But the fact that she didn't care about Theo's presence showed that she still enjoyed the pleasure.

This time a condescending chuckle came out of my mouth.

"Ever heard of orgasms?" I said in a relaxed tone before I leaned my body forward a bit.

"Or have you never banged a girl before?" I asked in a cynical tone. Well, even if he had, only a lust demon lord could make this much pleasure. So it was only me, my father, and 'Lust' who could do it. And my sis, if I counted the female demon.

My last question made him grit his teeth. His displeasure was clearly visible on his face. It made me realize something.

"Wait, you are a virgin?! That's quite news," I said in disbelief. Judging from his arrogance, I thought he had done it at least once. But I was wrong.

"I'm not stupid! That's not normal! There's no way if you didn't drug her!" he complained in anger.

This time, it was Julia who answered him.

"It's normal for Allen, Theo." With difficulty, she crawled to me and hugged me. A satisfied smile on her face. I responded to her by hugging her body.

"He doesn't need drugs to do it, because he is the drugs himself," she said between her happy giggles before she kissed me on the cheek. Which was followed by wild licks on my neck and shoulders. Despite her messy clothes, all her private parts were still covered.

"You heard her," I said. An annoying smile on my lips.

"Julia, open your eyes and look at him! He doesn't deserve to be with you. He is too weak!" he insisted.

'Wrong words, dude,' I thought. I just answered it with a sinister grin since I knew what was coming next.

Upon what he said, Julia reflexively turned to him. Anger was evident in her eyes.

"Watch your words, Theo!" she snarled in anger. She was still in my Libido skill and I just gave her an undeniable addictive pleasure, so she wouldn't forgive anyone who insulted me or tried to take me away from her. Just like how a spoiled kid didn't want to lose her daddy.

It shocked Theo. He even had to bend his head to cover his disappointment and sadness.

Since he had found my weakness and I was not sure I could execute my plan after this, I decided to give my final warning.

I hugged Julia, burying her face in my shoulder. My eyes were still fixed on Theo.

"You should go and leave us alone. You have crossed the line and you know it. Just call it quits," I warned him. Now, it all depended on him.

"I wish…" he mumbled before he turned and left.

As soon as the door closed, a long exhale came out of my mouth.

'I wonder why he is so stubborn about this?' I thought as I changed my arm-shaped tentacle to a faceless human figure and looked for a hidden camera or bug transmitter in my closet. Who knew Theo left it to spy on me.

'Maybe, what Julia said was true… That love can make a mortal go crazy. Then what makes it better than lust? Isn't that kinda the same?' I thought again.

As if reading my mind, it was Julia who answered me.

"He's always been like that. Forcing his ego on others without thinking about how other people feel," she said out of the blue.

It made me glance at her.

"He never thought about anything other than his ego. He always wanted to be at the front, to be a winner, and to be considered a leader. He wants compliments… acknowledgment from others and often belittles those around him. I don't like him," she continued.

"How did you know that?" I asked. Even though it was obvious, I was a little curious about what made Julia give her hard refusal even before I came to this academy.

She lifted her head, revealing her face that was much calmer now.

"He said it himself that he would get whatever he wanted. Like it or not," she explained.

'He sounds like a devil rather than a paladin.' But as a devil, I didn't like his attitude either. A blind ego without a real strength was just an empty show-off. A laughable bluff. Something that only weak people did and it disgusted me.

"Let's forget about him. Shall we continue our play?" I asked.

A frown on her forehead.

"That wasn't enough?" she asked.

A smirk appeared on my lips as my tentacle of lust shot out from my back.

"I haven't used my tentacles yet," I said as I swayed the pen*s-shaped tentacle in front of her.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 117) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

77