Chapter 78. My Fanfic?
2k 3 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 78. My Fanfic?

It was a long day for me. Since I had to standby at the infirmary, I couldn't go to level up. Nobody showed up either so I was kinda bored. So I decided to find out about Aria via the internet. But I only found a little information about her power.

I didn't find any pic of her or her social media account. What I knew was, she had blonde hair and a pretty face. She also had an athletic body, not a muscular one. Something that was rarely owned by paladins since they usually had a bulky muscular body in order to achieve better endurance.

Due to her body, her current academy even only gave her a short-term contract that could only be extended for another half year before. But they intended to give her a long-term contract after this.

Aria was also an overachiever. In less than two years she had participated in many monster hunts, defeated many high-level monsters, and also won many competitions and duels. Many people envy her but none of them could bring her down. On the other hand, a female paladin was rare. So her fans were more than her haters.

Despite her profession and rumors about why she planned to move here, somehow I felt we had a lot of similarities. At least for Dr. Allen, not the real me. According to her fans, even with her strengths and tons of achievements she always kept herself low profile, also avoided trouble and spotlights. So I shouldn't be the reason for her transfer.

But again, I was not sure about that since it was her fans who said it. While I rarely found the cons. Although some talked bad things about her, most of them only gave their groundless opinion.

Lunch time was almost here. I put my phone on my desk and leaned my back on my chair. My head limped weakly. My eyes stared at the empty infirmary.

'I'm bored...' I thought. I didn't believe I would think of this, but I missed the pile of documents on my office's desk. I didn't mind bringing some of them to this place so I could work on it in my free time.

Or maybe, Katrina could assign me to teach one or two classes. But on second thought, I shouldn't get too involved with the mortals. What I needed from them was just information and I should have kept it that way. Although I couldn't deny it, I enjoyed every time I hung out with them.

The sound of the door opening and a male's cheerful greeting broke the silence in the room.

"Yahoo!" said Barry with his typical grin, waving his hand like a kid calling his friend.

"Stop yelling around like an idiot, will ya?!" Darren nagged him. His index finger covered one ear.

While Ion, who was following them from behind, shook his head from side to side.

"Oh, it's lunchtime already?" I said, turning to the clock spontaneously. But it should be another 20 minutes.

I turned to them and gave them a judging look. My gaze said my question clearly.

'What are you doing here? Did you guys escape from class again?'

The trio grinned innocently.

"The tactic class is boring. The teacher is explaining our usual strategy. Everything he said is the same as what you taught two weeks ago. So I asked his permission to go to the toilet. After all, the class has only 20 minutes left," Barry explained. His hand pulled another chair in front of me before he sat in front of me. So were the others.

I turned to Ion and Darren.

"What about you guys? There's no way the teacher would let you go to the toilet in a group, right?"

"I told him I have a stomach ache," Ion admitted without guilt.

"And as his good friend, I have to escort him to the infirmary," Darren added confidently.

"The teacher just let you guys go away?" I said in disbelief. They were in the same team, the teacher should have realized they just wanted to skip the class.

"We had to answer three questions before he gave us his permission. And since we can answer them just fine, so…" Ion opened his arms and shrugged. "Here we are."

"We are pretty smart, ya know," said Darren with a confident smile.

"Besides we have something important to talk about," Barry said in a serious tone.

"Yes. It's about our team," added Ion. While the others nodded repeatedly.

I smiled dryly.

"If this is about the team, why don't you text me in the group chat?" I bet this was about something stupid.

"No. If Evie and Claire find this out, they'll freak out," Barry reminded. The others quickly agreed.

I quickly caught on to what this was about.

"Let me guess. Is it about that prodigy female paladin, Aria?" I guessed. From their surprised expression, I knew I just made a bull eye guess.

"Wait. You already know it?" Ion asked in surprise.

I leaned my back and folded my arms casually. A long breath escaped my mouth.

"I overheard it from the students. Theo has also mentioned it this morning and I have clarified it to Miss Katrina," I explained calmly.

"So you already know everything?!" Barry clarified once again.

"How can you be that calm?" Darren added in the same surprise.

I frowned.

"Miss Katrina already said that Aria didn't move here because of the duel." I paused a moment before I corrected my words. "Well, she did watch my duel, but her transfer was due to something else. But it's not because of Theo or me for sure," I added.

The trio frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Of course, this is not about him. The one she loves is you. She's obsessed with you. She even wrote fanfic about you and her. Aren't you afraid of that?" Darren explained.

"What?!" I said in surprise and disbelief.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 121) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

74