Chapter 80. The Academy’s Celebrity
2.1k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 80. The Academy's Celebrity

Hour after hour passed. But no one came to the infirmary other than Miss Katrina and the trio. So to quench my boredom, I decided to browse the internet via my phone. But instead of finding out about Aria, I decided to find out about the anomaly around the world.

And I found a lot of it. Too much to the point I didn't know which one had the connection with my case. Even if my search yielded no results, at least it was enough to keep me busy.

Without realizing it, my shift was over. I headed to the training ground for mentoring my team. But when we arrived, the arena was already full with other teams who were practicing even though their mentor was not present. Not only me, even Julia and her team couldn't use the arena for the same reason.

Yeah, the rumors about Aria and my stupid fanfiction had turned me into another level of the academy celebrity. Well, I couldn't blame them either since what I had been doing lately indeed made me stand out. Especially the duel and how I saved Julia. But that was not my fault. I only defended myself and somehow it made me famous.

I could only hope this wouldn't bring me any trouble, although I was not sure about that. I could already see the domino effect from all of this. I predicted this would keep going and led me to another thing later.

Since we couldn't use the arena and asking the other teams to step aside would only make them move a bit, I finally decided to go to Katrina's office and report this. Julia and I couldn't do it alone since based on the academy rules, the students had the right to use the arena at certain hours. So, since I didn't want to put myself in another spotlight, I chose the easiest way.

After listening to what happened, Katrina simply ordered her secretary to announce with the intercom and asked the other teams to leave the place.

A few minutes later, the other students left the arena and we started our training.

I stood on one side of the training ground with my eyes fixed on my team who were attacking a huge gorilla monster.

But instead of following them as a team, I only watched them as a sider.

"Claire, Barry, pin him down! Now!" I ordered. This was training in case they lost their healer and encountered a monster.

They quickly obeyed my order.

An artificial groan sounded when the two of them cut the monster's leg to knock him down. Then without a word, the DPSs finished that monster off with their strongest skills. An hologram announcement that congratulated us appeared in front of us, indicating that we had succeeded.

"Hell yeah!" Barry shouted proudly. While Darren and Ion grinned happily.

But that success didn't dispel the grim expression on Claire's face. While Evie's expression was cold as usual. I couldn't guess what she was thinking.

"Good job, team," I complimented them.

A friendly smile on my lips. "We will take a 5 minutes break," I continued. Usually, they would use it to grab their drink and wipe their sweat with a small towel.

My eyes immediately fell on Julia's team who were training in the same arena, on Fiona to be exact, and watched them in silence.

'Oh she took my advice,' I thought. Her movement was much better than yesterday. Since she moved more independently and was able to notice the tank's needs, the DPS could attack monsters better.

"Dr. Allen." A female voice coming from my side turned my attention to her. It was Claire and Evie.

"Yes?" I answered.

"May I ask you something?" asked Claire in doubt. From her expression, I already had some guesses in my head.

"Is it about the rumors between me and Aria? Or about the fanfiction?" I asked straight to the point. Although Barry and the others said Claire and Evie hadn't found it yet, I was sure they had by now.

"Both of them," replied Claire.

"About me and Aria, that's not true. I've already asked Miss Katrina. Aria had indeed watched my duel, but she moved here for other reasons. And about fan fiction, we don't know who wrote it. That could be anyone," I explained.

"That's not what I mean. I think you should be more careful, doc. That may be a sign that you already have a lot of enemies. Including the fanfic. It could be a way to destroy your reputation. After all, you're the academy's doctor," Claire warned.

But rather than me, it was Evie who answered her.

"I don't think so, Claire." That made Claire turn to her.

"I thought you also had the same thoughts as me?" Claire asked. A frown on her forehead.

"Yes. But that's only about Miss Aria. Not with the fanfiction," Evie stated. Then she turned to me.

"The rumors about Miss Aria may have something to do with Mr. Theo. They have the same profession after all, so there is a high chance that they will help each other. But not with the fan fiction. I've read it and I think whoever wrote it clearly fell in love with you. Those are two different things," she explained.

Her last sentence made me frown. My gaze fell on Evie.

"I know the fanfiction was written by someone who fell in love with me. But many people said the story itself was similar to what Aria would do. That's why they assumed Aria was the one who wrote it. Of course, those two things are interconnected." My words stopped as I caught the change in Evie's expression. But she quickly covered it up.

"Well, indeed there is a high probability that it was written by a different person. After all, it's just a public assumption," I continued.

Evie's face brightened.

"Yes. That's my point. I'm sure it wasn't Miss Aria," she stated.

Her statement raised my suspicions.

"The problem is why are you sure about it?" Claire blurted before I said a word.

Her question made Evie press her lips.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 121) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

74