Chapter 91. A Wish And A Payment I
2.2k 3 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 91. A Wish And A Payment I

"But I'm just an old demon now. I can't do it anymore," he whined like a kid.

Again I cringed and gave him a look of disbelief.

"Yeah. Sure. I definitely believe it." Judging by how he put the seven sins seed into my core, I knew he was just lying.

He pouted. At the same time, our time was up.

"You are so annoying!" he complained before he hung up.

"What the hell?" I muttered in disgust and put the phone on my desk. He looked like a sulking girl.

Ignoring his childish act, I tidied up the board and went to take a shower. But instead of wearing my sleepwear, I wore a t-shirt and jeans. I planned to go out and raise my level. Maybe looking for another clue. There was no CCTV around where I found the board so I decided to ask some people to get some information.

But when I was wearing my shoes, an announcement appeared in front of me.

[A mortal is summoning you. Do you want to answer her call?]

[Yes/No]

Accompanied by a repetition call echoing in my head.

'O Lord of Lust, please answer my call and grant my request…' A girl's voice came straight into my head. From how clear the voice was, I was sure she was around here. The problem was… why the heck did she call me Lust?!

I frowned in confusion.

'Huh? Did I hear her wrong?' I thought. I poked my ear with my pinky though it did not affect me since the voice came straight into my head. During my time as Lord of Wrath, this was the first time someone had mistakenly summoned me.

Once again the voice came.

'O Lord of Lust, please answer my call and grant my request.'

"Why this stupid woman is calling me Lust?" I complained.

And there was no way I would accept this stupid mortal summon.

I was about to reject it but her voice came again.

'O Lord of Lust, please answer my call and grant my request. I have prepared tasty meat for you...'

I froze.

"Meat, huh?" Meat meant she would give her body as payment. I was a little surprised since mortals usually chose to give her/his soul so he/she could live a happy life in this world and pay for it after she/he died.

'Well, I need more lust points so… I think I will accept it.' I could only hope she was beautiful. If not… maybe I would ask for her soul instead.

'Yes.'

A dark aura engulfed my body. Just like when I teleported, I moved in an instant. But since I received a summon, my body only appeared in the form of black smoke with a pair of red eyes. But instead of my humanoid form, the black smoke formed my original form.

Once I appeared, I looked at the girl who was kneeling in front of me and let out my hoarse voice. A voice that was never issued by Dr. Allen.

"Who dares to call me, the Lord of Wrath, as—" My words stopped once I recognized who was calling me even though she had not lifted her head.

I cringed.

'Claire?!' I was shocked and wanted to cry internally. Not because she summoned me, but because she mispronounced my name while the summoning formation was right.

'Ha… Claire. I put so much hope in you. How can you let me down like this?' I cried internally.

In fear, she lifted her head to look at me.

"Um… Pardon me. You're Lord of Wrath, not Lust?" she said in a stammering voice.

I gave her a flat stare.

"Yeah. Do I need to repeat myself?" I replied in a nonchalant tone. That shock surely ruined my grand entrance.

"No, sir. But my request is about love. So..." She smiled nervously. "Can I… cancel this?"

"Do you think this is a joke?" I asked her again.

She quickly shook her head from side to side.

"Good. Now tell me what you want," I demanded.

"But I don't want to hurt anyone," she said in fear. Yeah, that image stuck with me since I'm the Wrath.

"I can grant any wish, you know. Including love," I stated in annoyance. What made her think 'Lust' was the solution to the love problem? He was a Lust, not a cupid.

"But I don't want to pay with my soul. I don't want to die," she added with the same fear.

I folded my arms in front of my chest.

"You said you would give me 'meat' right? I will accept it," I asserted. After all, body or soul was an offer that I would always give to the mortals.

She looked shocked.

"You're okay with it?" She made sure.

"Of course," I said confidently. But then, my eyes fell on a package of frozen meat under my feet. A label 25% off in front of it. A guess crossed my mind but I really hoped I was wrong.

"Uh… what's this?" I picked it up with my tentacle and lifted it.

"It's your offering, sir," answered Claire in fear.

Her answer shocked me. My jaw dropped.

"What the hell?! I don't eat raw food! You didn't even thaw it!" Well, my tentacles did eat raw food but my mouth didn't.

I'm a civilized devil. I won't eat raw food like an unintelligent demon!

My attention was on the meat package. The price took my attention.

"Oh wait. This is cheap. Where did you buy it?" I asked spontaneously. Even though it only said 25%, the price was much cheaper than that.

Carl had taught me to make easy meat dishes. I just needed meat and something called BBQ sauce, grilled them in the oven, and boom, nutritional food for me.

"From the supermarket around the corner?" She answered with a puzzled expression.

"Oh. That fancy supermarket? I thought they only sell expensive stuff," I made sure. For sure, I would visit it later.

Realizing her confusion, I cleared my throat and regained my composure.

"Anyway… Did you literally take the meaning of 'meat' ?" I guessed

"Is there any other meaning?" she asked in confusion.

I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Do you think a devil will do what a mortal wants for meat like this? We aren't beggars, you know?" I said as I lifted the meat in front of her.

She shook her head from side to side in fear.

"So what does that mean?"

I threw the meat in front of her and smirked.

"Your body, of course."

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to ch 135) Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

71