Chapter 104. Moans in the Dark Stall
2k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 104. Moans in the Dark Stall

Those words kept repeating in my head and bugging me. No, not because it made me feel old, but because it reminded me of the Ancient Legendary Demon that ran amok 500 years ago.

'But that ancient demon was only gone rampage in the shadow realm. The mortal realm has nothing to do with it.' They shouldn't know about it either. In fact, even only a few demons know about that calamity. Others only know about it through news and rumors.

I went to my desk and picked up my phone once again, intending to call my dad. He should know about this. I knew it could be just a random name. But the coincidence was too--- scary and somehow it made me restless, so I decided to give my dad another call to find out what happened. But of course, I couldn't call him just like that. I had to text him first since we were in a different realm. Besides we just spent our call time limit, so I was not sure if I could do it again or not.

My fingers typed the text on it.

Me: Dad, do you know about The Ancient One? I found something that called me by that name.

After I sent it, I plopped myself on the chair and waited.

I had to admit, I hated this thing. I felt like I was kind of a "daddy's boy" since I had to report everything to him and couldn't act as I wanted here. Worse, I knew he had some important information that he didn't share with me. It was irritating me. A lot! In addition, he could talk to the queen of goddess directly while I didn't have that privilege due to my position.

Double frustration!

Restlessly, I tapped my fingers on the desk with my eyes on my phone screen, hoping he would answer my text soon. But he didn't even read it.

Five minutes passed, and I decided to text him again. It was the first time I had texted someone impatiently like this.

Me: Dad, answer me. It's important for the mission. All of this is interconnected.

I mentioned the mission on purpose in hope he would reply to me soon. But the answer didn't come. Still, he hadn't read it yet.

‘I wonder if he fell asleep?’ I thought as I could remember his whine about his own work.

‘Or collapse…’ I guessed again. It had been a long time since he had done that much work so it was most likely the case.

A long exhale came out of my mouth. I knew waiting for him would be a waste of my time. So I decided to check another one. The library.

Once again, I typed on my phone.

Me: I'll be gone for a while. Just type your answer. I will reply to you as soon as I come back.

After that, I put the phone in the drawer and stood up from my seat.

'Camouflage.'

[Camouflage has been used!]
[What form do you want to take?]

'Invisible.'

In an instant, my body disappeared, like ink disappearing in acetone. After that, I opened my portal to a toilet near the library.

Once I exited my portal, I was already in a stall in a toilet near the library. One of the places without CCTV. I thought I just needed to walk out of the stall and walk with my invisible body to the library. But what my ears caught were fierce hunting breaths.

Instinctively, my muscles tightened and my senses turned sharper, especially my ears. My eyes darted side to side, trying to catch where the sound was coming from and what it was. Despite the darkness, luckily my eyes could see all of it just fine.

But then, I also captured the intents of flesh clashing sound and muffled moans. I quickly caught what it was. My tension faded.

'Don't tell me someone does it here...' I thought. One of my tentacles came out of my back and crept towards the source of the sound. The eye of my tentacle immediately caught a man and a woman having sex in the stall next to mine. From the age of the couple, it seemed that the woman was one of the teachers here. While the man was the student. But, it was the man who took the lead.

I let out a quiet sigh.
'Heh, mortals. They should get a room,' I scoffed internally as I recalled my tentacle. But it could be their fetish so I couldn't judge them either.

Ignoring them, I turned my body to a mosquito since I couldn't just walk away. They would think I'm a ghost and make a ruckus. Although scaring mortals sounded fun, I couldn't do it due to my mission so I had no choice but to get out of here quietly.

I flew out of the stall and through the vent into the corridor. As I flew, I caught some infrared CCTV that could capture all kinds of movement. I didn't know what the previous couple was thinking about breaking into the academy's for sex.

Well, maybe the teacher bribed the guard and asked him to shut up.

When I almost arrived at the library, I accidentally met two guards on patrol and overheard their conversation. It was dark here, their only light was the flashlight in their hands.

"That new doctor has caused a lot of trouble. He even offended Theo," said one of them.

"It was a pity that Theo decided to give in since he didn't want to hurt Julia's feelings. Sometimes letting go of someone who doesn't love you is better than hurting yourself. Even if you know she chose the wrong person," said another. He sounded wise even though his conclusion was so wrong.

“I guarantee they will break up soon. That new doctor is kinda lame. He's just a bit handsome and has a little more fighting experience than the others."

'Give in?! What the hell?!’ I complained internally. And I was sure it was Theo who told them. Even though I knew it wasn't their fault, I decided to do something about them.

Author note:

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 155 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

Christmas

Dear readers 🤗,

I hope this holiday season brings you joy and happiness. As the year comes to a close, I want to take a moment to thank you for your support and for reading my work. I hope that my writing has brought a little bit of joy into your life, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

May you spend the day surrounded by loved ones, and may the New Year bring you all the blessings you deserve.

Warmest wishes,

Nanakawaichan


63