Chapter 107. Morning Call I
1.7k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 107. Morning Call I
Azrael's PoV
I was still sleeping soundly like a baby on my bed when the ringtone pierced my ears.
Spontaneously, I woke up in shock and sat down on my bed.
“We'll start the meeting in 10 minutes!" I shouted in reflex with my eyes half open. It was a spontaneous order since I only used the alarm to remind me of the upcoming meeting and this was what usually happened when I fell asleep at my desk. Since this had happened for a hundred years so this had become a habit for me.
I blinked my eyes and looked around me in confusion. The sight of my small room quickly reminded me that I was not in the shadow realm but the mortal realm. Then I turned to the window, staring at the sun that shyly appeared on the eastern horizon. The dark sky above the Clourmity academy started to turn bright.
I glanced at the clock.
04.33 AM.
It was still early for everyone to get out of the room and do their job, including me. And on top of all of that… I remembered I didn't set the alarm.
'That must be dad!' I thought. One of my tentacles came out of my back, opened the drawer, and got my phone for me. I was a little annoyed since he was the one who said that we should text each other before calling, but he ended up calling me when I wasn't ready.
I picked up the phone and let the tentacle put it to my ear.
"Yes?" I said in a half-sleepy tone.
“You sounded panicked when you texted me, but you sound like you don't care when I call you. Is everything you reported true or did you just make everything up?” he complained. His annoyance was evident in the tone of his voice.
“I sent that text a few hours ago and you just read it. Now I am sleeping and you blame me for my unenthusiasm,” I protested.
“I was sleeping when you sent it so I only checked it for a bit and went to sleep again. Now I'm awake so I thought to give you a call. Besides, it's already morning, you should wake up and work your ass,” he nagged me as if I was a lazy bum.
“It's still 04.33 AM here. So shut your mouth,” I said as I couldn't hold back my annoyance.
"Oh. I forgot the time gap,” he said lightly. Yeah, it was typical of him.
I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes. One of my hands scratched my head.
"So what do you know about it?" I asked unexcitedly. I was still sleepy and not fully awake. My brain was not connected yet.
"I want to ask some important things first," he replied.
"Go ahead," I said in a nonchalant tone. I knew I had been waiting for this call since last night, but my sleepiness made me unable to concentrate.
“You said you found something that called you The Ancient One. Can you explain what it is?” he asked.
“A couple of Ouija Boards and a summoning formation on paper,” I replied before I ended with a yawn.
"Only that?" he made sure.
“For the time being, yes. But I think I'll find out more later." And I was pretty sure of my guess.
“How can you be sure? Did someone tell you that?” he interrogated me.
"Nah. I found out from the culprit's pattern. I bet the culprit also already knew I was here. He/she just doesn't know which one. I think that's why the culprit spread the summoning formation,” I replied.
Thinking again I had to thank Carl since he gave me this job. I bet the culprit wouldn't have thought that the Lord of Wrath would work as a doctor in the mortal realm. I never thought something that I thought would make me a laughing stock in the shadow realm would really help me cover up my identity.
"I see..." he mumbled. A long silence followed it.
“So do you know why they called me The Ancient One? Does this have anything to do with the calamity 500 years ago?” I guessed, breaking the silence between us. That was all that popped into my head.
He didn't answer me.
"Dad, stop covering up the fact,” I demanded. My sleepiness faded. I didn't understand why he avoided this conversation. He always covered it with his trauma and the tragedy that happened that day. Indeed I knew the tragedy had given a heavy blow to him, but I also knew that he had been hiding something from me. Something important also happened to me that day but he wouldn't say a word to me. It might have something to do with the succubus in my dreams.
After a few seconds, he finally opened his voice.
“I also guess this has something to do with the Calamity. The culprit might be planning to summon the Ancient One and bring him back to life,” he explained.
“But why my summoning formation? Why me?” I asked in confusion.
“Azrael, among the lords of seven sins you are the most famous among them. You once led a long war between the three realms. Your name is shining more than the others. Even the mortals fear you more than me. So maybe they think they can call him through you,” he gave his analysis.
"That's stupid." But indeed his analysis was reasonable. Mortals indeed fear me. Among the devils, my reputation was the worst. even my dad had a better reputation than me in this realm. Still, I felt something was off.
“We are talking about mortals here. They don't know The Ancient One well," he added. And I had to admit, it made sense. Yet it didn't mean I would take everything he said for granted.
“But if they don't know about The Ancient One, why are they trying to summon him?” I asked my main question since all of it happened in the shadow realm, not the mortal realm.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Pat*reon and vote~

>$1 a month = 50 chapters ahead of TIS
28 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total =79 chapters+ weekly update

>$3 a month = 76 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update
76 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=157 chapters+8 weekly update

>$6 a month = 81 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters
78 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=208 chapters+8 weekly update

>$10 a month = 96 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 53 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR
81 chapters ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
52 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total=292 chapters+12 weekly update

>$15 a month = 161 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 53 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene
81 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
52 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
357 chapters+13 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to click ❤️

51