Chapter 115. Is She The Culprit?
1.5k 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 115. Is She The Culprit?
After that short talk or I could say interrogation, we exited the office and walked down the corridor.
“Did you find it?" asked Julia without stopping her steps. She didn't even turn to me.
"She's gone. I don't know where she went and only found Theo near the gate,” I replied. Just like her, I didn't throw a glance at her. There was a lot of CCTV here so I didn't want to make any suspicious gestures.
"So everything was in vain?" she guessed. Her disappointment was evident in the tone of her voice.
"Nah. I found another one,” I replied in a casual tone.
She looked at me curiously. Her gaze was enough to tell that she was asking me to explain more to her.
“I found two other summoning formations in the library,” I claimed. I was sure I had checked them last night and made sure it wasn't there before. Other than that, the two were brand new.
A frown appeared on her forehead.
"So she is the culprit?" she assumed.
I shook my head from side to side.
"I don't know. But maybe." The library hadn't opened yet and there were only a few staff there, so yes, it could be that paladin infiltrated there before she met Katrina. But also it could be one of the staff. Either way, at least I got a clue.
“I think we should check the CCTV footage,” she advised. I had also thought about the same thing.
"That's my plan. But not now," I replied.
"Why?" she asked in confusion.
After looking around to make sure no one was near us, I brought my face close to her ear.
“If I do, the culprit will know that I am the Lord of Wrath,” I claimed in a low voice. It was related to my true identity so I had to be careful.
"So he doesn't know your true identity yet?" She made sure, glancing at me. A confused frown formed on her forehead.
"Not yet, I guess. That's why he/she placed the summoning formations. It's because he/she wants to know my fake identity,” I replied, turning my head to the front. Well, I was not really sure the culprit already knew I was in the mortal realm either, but I decided to take the worst-case possibility.
“But you will take action right? You can't just let the culprit go away," she made sure. I could sense the worry in her tone. I knew it was not just for me, but for this academy and everyone in it since this culprit would bring disaster to all.
"I will. But I can't go there as Dr. Allen. I have to disguise myself as one of the staff.” I turned to her. “Do you know one of them?” She had worked longer than me and she was the most popular female mentor in this academy so she should know one of them.
A short pause followed as she was deep in thought before she spoke again.
“Hmm, I think one of them chatted with me before. Maybe we can meet him this afternoon," she claimed.
“I can't wait that long. Besides…” Once again, I approached her. "We want to 'do' it this afternoon," I reminded her that I hadn't fed her since yesterday. “And we have a mission after that.” I couldn't wait till tomorrow either. My curiosity would kill me.
"So? when?” She asked for my clarification.
"Now. My tentacles will follow you. You can leave me the rest,” I said in a low voice.
Her worries immediately appeared on her face once I mentioned my tentacles.
"What is your plan?" Her gaze turned serious. I bet she thought I would do something to her.
"Don't worry, I won't kill or harm him," I whispered, reassuring her.
She looked relieved at my words. But then I spoke again.
“Well, I did plan to harm him, but it won't be a serious wound and I'll heal it. So don't worry," I confessed in a nonchalant tone.
A frown appeared on her forehead. But rather than worry, I caught her confusion.
"What do you----" Her words trailed off. A short silence followed as she understood what my plan was. "I get it... So your only goal is to make him go to the infirmary," she assumed. And she was right.
"Correct." I just needed to get him into a little accident that forced him to go to the infirmary. After that, I would use my tentacles to read his mind and alter it a bit. Last, one of my tentacles would disguise itself as him and look for what I needed in the monitor room. It would be an easy task for me. No one would notice it, including the culprit.
"So will you come with me? To meet him?” she asked again. I bet she asked since she caught my jealousy before.
"No. Just text and meet him without me. My 'subordinates' will follow you. I'll be waiting for him at the infirmary to make it less obvious."
All of my mosquitoes had followed her from behind. I could create any accident I needed to make him come to me, forcing it if necessary.
"Fine." She took out her phone and texted him before she showed it to me.
I took it and read it. It was a simple message saying where he was since she wanted to give him a drink as a thank you since he returned a student report that fell in the corridor last week.
“His name is Wyen. He's been working here for about two years,” she explained briefly.
“Great. He should have enough information for me." I returned the phone to her. "I'll be right behind you. Shall I escort you to the cafeteria? We should get the drinks first,” I offered. It was still too early for my morning shift anyway. So hitting the cafeteria, chatting with her for a while, and spending breakfast there sounded good to me.
"Yes, please," she said. Then we walked to the cafeteria.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 171 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

54