Chapter 125. Chaotic Mission II
1.3k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 125. Chaotic Mission II
Once we arrived, Team 5 was already in their defensive formation. The combat doctor was in the middle while the DPS surrounded him. The monsters' numbers were more than they could handle. They tried to back down but they couldn't. The Brown Lice circled them and turned the green of the grass around them brown to their bodies.
Team 5's mage continued to cast her spell to burn those Lice with fire skills. It was not a suitable skill for a forest like this. It could burn the forest and it would bring disaster to all the students. But I knew they had no other choice. It was the best offensive skill and could kill a group of monsters in an instant.
Team 5 mentor kept swinging his dual daggers to kill those monsters, as well as the others but the number didn't decrease at all.
My team stopped their steps. Their jaws dropped. All of them looked at those Brown Lice with wide eyes in horror, including Claire.
“What the hell…” muttered Barry. He shuddered in disgust.
I exhaled a long breath.
“This will be a waste of time,” I muttered. And I was not sure Team 5 could hold the Lice any longer since the monsters also tried to jump on them from the trees.
"We'll clear them up quickly," I ordered. The monsters were still not aware of our existence so we had to use the opportunity to clear them up quickly.
"How?" the trio asked in unison.
I turned to them and smirked confidently.
“I will show you how. Just follow my lead." I used my skill on them.
'Devil's Blessing.'
[Your team ATK, M.ATK, and SPD +75%]
[Time remaining: 14:59]
“Evie,” I called her and she turned to me.
“Use your Ice Blizzard. Freeze them,” I ordered.
My whole team was shocked since an area of

skill could hurt Team 5.

“But---” Evie was about to reply to me, but I interrupted her.
"It's fine." I extended my hand to Team 5. My eyes were fixed on the front. “Freeze them with your strongest Ice skill. Now!” I ordered once again. Some of the Lices already noticed our existence and moved towards us. I didn't have time to explain to them.
"Okay!" she answered.
Evie held her hands up. Her eyes that were glinting in gold showed she was using her fullest potential. The blue magic formation under her feet and the light emitting from her palms showed that she was casting the water magic element. The temperature around us dropped drastically and a second later the light in her palms formed ice flakes mixed with her Mana which was then launched fiercely forward.
As the blue light stormed at the target, I used my skill.
'Shadow Barrier.'
A cold wind mixed with ice shards rushed at Team 5 and froze all the Lice that surrounded them. They gasped in shock since Evie was using a skill area that couldn't tell the difference between friend and foe so they would freeze like the monsters. But before the skill hit them, my transparent barrier enveloped them and protected them from that attack.
- Whoosh!
The violent cold wind froze the trees and leaves around them, including the ground. The Lice that were still attached to the trunks fell one by one. Their bodies were frozen and their brown color turned white. It was an effective skill for this kind of attack since the monsters' bodies stuck to each other so the ice skill would spread rapidly on others and eventually freeze all of them quickly.
When Evie finished casting her skill, most of the monsters had frozen. She lowered her hand and breathed heavily due to the massive Magic Power she had just spent. Her body staggered limply to the point she almost collapsed. But I quickly caught her and hugged her with one hand.
“Darren, kill all the monsters that come from above. Claire, lead Ion and Barry to back Team 5 up," I ordered as I canceled my barrier. My eyes were still on Team 5. There were still some Lice that hadn't died and were hanging around while Team 5 looked exhausted due to their previous fight. Their queen wasn't here, if we hadn't finished them, the Lices could have called their friends.
"Yes sir!" Without further ado, they ran to Team 5.
I took out an MP Potion from my inventory and gave it to Evie.
“Drink it and take a rest. You have done well," I complimented her.
"Thank you." She took it and drank it. I could see her flushed face clearly and her eyes that kept staring at me.
The faint blue light covered her body, indicating that her MP was filled. Feeling she was strong enough to stand on her own, I released my arm and let her return to her feet.
Instead of joining the fight, I let my team work with Team 5 to clear the rest. Every now and then I simply cast the barrier or kill the Lice who tried to attack me with my dagger.
In just a few minutes, all the monsters died and Team 5 came to me.
“Thank you for saving us,” the mentor said gratefully before he turned to Evie who was standing by my side. "Especially you. I'm surprised you can use area skills. Where did you learn it from?” he continued. They were still in the second semester, so they hadn't studied the skill area yet.
Behind him, team 5's combat doctor was healing his friends before he chugged an MP potion.
"I taught her," I said. The ice element area spell was very useful for escaping in urgent situations. I just needed to teach the magic formation and train her to concentrate her Magic Power to form the formation whenever she wanted to use it. The formation was a little complex and bigger so it took more MP and time to cast it. That's why she almost collapsed in just one spell.
The mentor turned his gaze to me.
"You know about the mage's spell?" he asked in disbelief.
"I learned it a bit," I replied casually. Mage magic formation was not easy and most doctors were usually too busy studying herbs and medicine aside from their healing skills, so I could understand his shock.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 183 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

52