Chapter 131. Katrina’s Investigation II
1.3k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 131. Katrina's Investigation II
Two hours had passed, but Katrina hadn't allowed us to leave her office and confiscated all of our communication devices so no one outside the room could help us.
She also provided us with food and drinks. This room also had a private toilet including a bathroom in case we needed a quick shower. Her two assistants made sure we got what we needed. She provided a TV and some books to treat our boredom. But since there were a lot of people here, most of the mentors decided to chat.
We discussed many things. From our team progress, and sharing our troubles, to things that were not related to the academy such as new restaurants and fashion trends. So it wasn't a boring wait at all, instead, I could get a lot of information from other mentors about random things. But one thing was for sure, no one was allowed to get out of there.
While Julia, I, and most of the mentors enjoyed our hang out to break the tense atmosphere, I could catch the nervousness on Theo's face. Even though he was sitting with us, he didn't say much and chose to pretend to watch TV.
Soon, the knocking sounds accompanied by the door being opened came. We stopped our conversation and turned towards the door.
Penelope and several people in security uniforms entered the room, a sign that they had finished their inspection.
She went over to Katrina and stood behind the desk along with the others. A small bag was in one of the security's hands.
We moved from our seats and stood before them. The atmosphere once again turned tense due to their arrival.
“Thank you for your patience. I and my investigation team have checked your rooms and came here after getting the evidence,” Penelope announced.
None of us opened our voices to answer her.
“We've also checked the CCTV and the fingerprints on the tool to make sure we caught the right person,” she added before he turned to look at me.
“Dr. Allen," she called my name.
Once everyone heard it, they turned to me in disbelief and anger. The tense atmosphere was clear. While I still looked calm.
"Yes?" I replied.
"You should 'clean up' your bed better," warned Penelope. I already made my bed this morning, so I was sure she meant my sperm which was still left on my bed sheet.
"I understand, Miss Penelope," I replied.
Then she turned to Theo.
"And you, Theo," she continued.
One of the investigation teams opened the bag and placed a huge syringe connected to an electronic device commonly used to move the Gas of Madness. It was a special tool since Gas of Madness evaporated easily when it was exposed to air so the electronic device worked as a vacuum to ensure there was no air in the injection or the bottle.
“We found this under your bed. You should be ashamed of what you did,” Penelope declared. A trace of anger was evident in her tone of voice.
People's gazes turned to Theo who was silent. Yet from the expression on his face it was clear he had no regrets.
"Are you sure about that?" Katrina confirmed.
"I'm sure of that." Penelope clarified. “I've checked it and there are only his fingerprints on the device. The residue is also still there and the room is locked."
I exhaled a long breath secretly and held back my smirk.
'That's what you get if you play with fire,' I thought. I bet he didn't think his plan would backfire on him this easily. I didn't even need to do anything.
“You are one of our best mentors yet you committed a serious crime. You know what you do can hurt or even kill students and mentors?” Katrina asked him in rage. Her eyes were on him showing how angry she was.
He didn't answer. Still, his face showed no guilt either.
"Tell me. Why did you do that?” Finally, Penelope asked after a short silence.
“It could have been someone else putting it in my room. The security has the spare key. I think you made that decision too soon,” Theo retorted. It was a desperate defense.
“I've checked the CCTV and made sure no one has infiltrated your place. Based on the CCTV footage, I also found that you sneaked into the infirmary after Dr. Allen left. So I'm sure you're the culprit."
He used the flask from one of my empty medicine bottles. That's why he was waiting for me earlier. Unfortunately, I never checked the medicine with my own hands. And my tentacles didn't have any fingerprints even if it was in Lust mode.
“You have also checked the CCTV? In just a few hours? Are you bluffing?” Theo tried to defend himself desperately. His clear disbelief at the tone of his voice.
I could say if it wasn't because I followed the investigation team with my tentacles I wouldn't believe it either. But since I knew what the investigative team was doing, I understood why he said it.
"I'm not bluffing, Theo," Penelope replied firmly.
“After seeing what happened via the drone, I asked Penelope and the investigation team to focus on your room and Dr. Allen's room. That's why they were able to finish their investigation quickly," explained Katrina.
"Why only me and Dr. Allen?" Theo asked in displeasure, asking for their explanation.
“Because only the two of you are the most suspicious among all. So to save time, we decided to focus our investigation on you guys,” Penelope admitted.
It was a little annoying for me, but if I were them, I would do the same.
“Do you have any other defense, Theo?” Katrina made sure.
I glanced at Theo. His face turned red either in anger or shame. But he didn't say a word.
"I think that's enough. All of you are allowed to return to your rooms, except for Theo," Katrina announced. I bet she would fire him.
Without saying a word, all of us disbanded and went to the exit.

Note: illustration is in my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 191 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

52