Chapter 133. Seductress of Darkness
1.3k 8 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 133. Seductress of Darkness

Theo's PoV

The sky above Clourmity Academy slowly darkened as the time showed 08.21 PM. It was late but Theo had not had his dinner yet. He had just finished packing his things and sent them to a hotel two blocks from the academy.

The hotel was located within walking distance of the academy. The rooms were spacious enough for a single person. There was even a kitchenette with a sink, refrigerator, microwave oven, and stovetop. Theo needed no more. He would stay there for a while until he could get a new job.

Since he didn't have a lot of stuff, he just needed a couple of hours to pack everything up and send it via courier. Yeah, the academy even provided some couriers to help him pack and bring all his stuff to the hotel since the principal didn't want him in this academy for too long. She was afraid Theo would harm the students or ruin the academy's reputation due to his temper.

Miss Katrina was furious and dishonorably fired him due to his unforgivable crime. She even immediately transferred the rest of his salary. Even though she didn't say anything, she knew he did it because he was jealous of Dr. Allen. While Theo couldn't say anything either since that was the truth.

Still, this didn't mean he regretted his actions, instead, it made his hatred for Dr. Allen grew even bigger.

"I think that's all, sir," said a courier who helped him move his things to the hotel room.

"Good night, sir!" said the other courier before they left and closed the door, leaving him alone with several large boxes of his belongings.

“ARGH!” Theo kicked one of the boxes in anger, sending the poor box bouncing, rolling on the floor, and spitting out its contents. Those were mostly his random stuff.

“Fuck that shit!” he yelled in anger. His hands were tightly clenched. He didn't expect his plan to successfully fail, or even backfire on him.

His reputation was now in danger and he didn't know what to do next. He didn't prepare for this yet it didn't mean he regretted his actions. His ego was too big to admit his faults. He wanted all of that to belong to him, not to the new pathetic doctor who came from nowhere.

His eyes moved side to side in anxiety. His brain was deep in thought, trying to find something or anything that could fix it. But what? He didn't know what to do.

But then his gaze stopped at the stuff that came out of the box. He quickly walked over to it and tidied all of it into the box again before he took an old torn paper book from there.

As his eyes stared at the magic summoning formation there, a smile blossomed on his lips.

“How could I forget about this.” His eyes stared at that formation in excitement. He was so happy with that.

He found this formation tucked in an old book in the library when he was trying to find out about Dr. Allen's illness. He was trying to figure out what could be triggering Dr. Allen's pain and planned to exploit that weakness. Instead, he found another thing.

He knew it was a magic formation to summon the devil and he could tell that was what he needed in case he had no other way.

Surprisingly this summoning formation didn't have any title. So he didn't know it would summon either the lord of the seven sins or the king of the dark dimension.

But who cared? As long as it was a devil who could grant his wish, he didn't mind with any of them.

Impatiently, Theo took another paper. He poured his own blood in the center and drew the devil's crest with the tip of his finger. Then he used the same finger to draw the summoning circle around the center. When he finished drawing the summoning circle, he placed the blood-stained paper in the middle of the room. He then chanted some spells to summon the devil.

"By the power of the seductress of darkness, I summon thee," Theo repeated the chant three times.

Gradually, the black aura began to encircle the summoning circle. The air grew warmer and hotter. The temperature rose to unbearable levels.

Then finally, a pair of glowing red eyes appeared among the black mist. It was a devil's eye staring at him. Its body was slowly formed out of the mist. Although it was hard to see in the darkness, the creature looked like a female figure. She had a pair of horns on her head, a pair of wings, and a tail.

Theo fell backward onto the floor in fear. He was expecting that but it was still scary.

"A wish for a wish. Body or soul, which one will you give me?" the devil asked him in a female hoarse voice.

"Soul, please…" Theo replied in a trembling voice. He wanted to enjoy his life so he would pay for it later.

"Very good," the devil nodded. Her whole body glowed red. Her physical form became larger and broader than before. With her horn-like fingers, she grabbed Theo's face.

"Now tell me, what is your wish?" she asked.

"I want you to take my revenge on someone," he said in fear. This was the only thing he wanted.

"Ho~ Revenge. I like it. Tell me what you want me to do?" she asked him again.

"Cut his head. I want you to behead him," Theo answered in desperation.

"Hm~" The devil hummed and released her hand. "It sounds like a nice revenge, unfortunately, I can't kill mortals," she said in disappointment.

Then a wicked grin appeared on her lips. "But--- I can cripple him and you can finish him by yourself."

"Deal!" said Theo without hesitation.

"Great! Now tell me, who is this lucky mortal's name?" she asked again.

"His name is Allen Mistrage,” he answered.

The devil nodded. "From now on, he will suffer from all the pains of his life. You will bear witness to his suffering. And I shall watch how you end his life," she promised him.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Pat*reon and vote~

>$1 a month = 44 chapters ahead of TIS
18 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total =62 chapters+ weekly update

>$3 a month = 86 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update
84 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=175 chapters+8 weekly update

>$6 a month = 91 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 54 Extra R18 chapters
86 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=238 chapters+8 weekly update

>$10 a month = 106 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR
89 chapters ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total=333 chapters+12 weekly update

>$15 a month = 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene
89 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 407 chapters+13 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

48