Chapter 136. Painful Death
1.4k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 136. Painful Death
Without waiting for another word, Lily directed her hand at Theo and used her Telekinesis.
"Ahhh! No! Please! I beg you! Spare my life!” Theo shouted in fear as an invisible force gripped his body. He thrashed around in a panic, trying to free himself from the invisible power, but it was useless. Slowly, it lifted his body, distancing his feet from the floor.
"Do you know a nice place to dump him, brother?" Lily asked in a calm tone between his loud screams.
"Leave it to me." I snapped my finger and opened my Portal.
As the dark hole appeared in front of us, I opened my wings. Likewise with Lilieth. Then we got inside at the same time. While the invisible power dragged Theo with us.
When we both came out of the portal, we were already in the middle of the dark sky. The night wind brushed our faces and hair. The moonlight shone down upon us, illuminating the area around us. It was so beautiful. The forest beneath us was full of monsters. I could see them moving about like insects between the trees.
A large hole with a diameter of 100 meters was near us. It was filled with many monsters. Some were flying in the air while others were crawling on the ground. All of them were looking at us. They were staring at us with cold eyes.
Theo's scream echoed through the air. He was right behind us, unable to escape from the invisible power. His body was dangling in the air, his arms and legs spread out like he was crucified.
"W-Where did you bring me?" Theo asked while he struggled,
"A nice monster nest," I answered. "We'll take you to the deepest part of it where only high-level monsters dwell."
"No! I don't want to die here!" he cried.
"It isn't your choice." I shrugged. "But I'm sure you will enjoy it."
I was sure he would hate it.
"No! Please! Don't do this! I beg you! Please spare my life!" he begged.
"Don't worry. This will only take an instant," I reassured him with a reassuring smile.
"Please stop this!" he yelled at us.
I ignored him and looked at Lily.
"Now, sister. Can you give him to me?" I demanded. "I want to be the one who ends his life," I added.
"Fine," she agreed. "He's all yours," she continued as she canceled her Telekinesis.
The invisible force that gripped Theo's body disappeared. His body slid down fast.
"AAAAA!" he screamed. But my tentacles quickly caught and wrapped around his body. I could feel his body shaking in fear.
"Stop! Stop! Please!" he begged.
"Too late." I smiled wickedly. Without another word, I raised my tentacles and threw him into the huge hole.
“NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Theo screamed as he fell into the dark pit.
The monsters welcomed him with loud growls. They circled around the hole where he was falling. Their mouths gaped as they eagerly awaited his arrival.
As soon as he landed at the bottom of the pit, a swarm of hungry monsters attacked him. An entire army of carnivorous monsters surrounded him. Each of them had sharp claws and teeth, and each of them wanted a bite of his flesh. They roared and lunged at him with their powerful jaws.
Some of the monsters flew in the air, landing in front of him to attack. One of them was a giant spider with eight legs and a mouth filled with dozens of rows of sharp, pointed teeth.
"Urrrrgh… uuu gggghhhh…" he groaned in pain. His whole body was covered in wounds and cuts. Blood seeped from numerous punctures on his skin.
One by one, the monsters closed in on him. They opened their mouths and began chewing on his body. "Aaaaaahhhhhh..." he screamed in agony.
"HAHAHAHA!" I laughed wickedly as I watched how the monsters tore apart his flesh and ate him away with their sharp teeth. My tentacles were swaying in joy as I watched my victim die in the most gruesome manner possible. I loved how his blood wet the ground and his expression contorted in pain. I could almost hear the noises he made as he died.
"Oh yeah. That's the way to do it," I said.
"Not bad," Lily said with a smirk. "Is that what you call 'taking care of business'?" she added with a grin.
I nodded. "I love watching my enemy suffer."
"Then next will be my turn," she said, waiting for Theo's soul to come out of his body.
The first step was accomplished. Theo was dead. Now the second step would follow— she would eat the soul.
A few seconds later, a blue light came out from the pit and flew to Lily. Only demons and angels could see it.
The light stopped in front of her and transformed into his transparent form. He was floating in the air, hovering in midair. The difference was his eyes were blank.
"Time to pay, Theo~," she said. Her voice woke him up. His eyes moved, a sign that he already got his consciousness.
"No! No! No!" he begged and shook his head, but Lily opened her mouth and sucked the soul. His face was twisted in agony. He was screaming in excruciating pain but no one could hear him except us.
In a second, all of it got inside her.
"Um~ tasty." She licked her lips in satisfaction. While I stood beside her and looked at her in envy.
"What?" she asked as she noticed my gaze.
I exhaled a long breath.
"Nothing," I said. I wanted it but according to the agreement, she was the one who could claim his soul. So I shouldn't be jealous. It was too bad she didn't share the soul with me.
A smirk appeared on her face.
"Do you want some, brother? It's your enemy's soul after all," she offered with a wicked smile. "I don't mind sharing with you," she teased.
"Of course," I said in a clear voice.
There wasn't any reason to refuse. A soul was a soul. If she was willing to share with me, then I was willing to accept. I would have been happy if she gave me all of it. Well, it was too much if I asked that.

Note: In case if you interested in my new novel project. You can check it here.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 199 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

53