Chapter 146. When Light and Dark Meet I
1.3k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 146. When Light and Dark Meet I
Desperately, I tried to maintain my composure and restrain the adrenaline that was flowing through my veins. The only thing holding me back from attacking her was that I was undercover. The angels had never seen my humanoid form or my humanoid face since all the demons always used our true form when we attended the meeting.
The angels, on the other hand, had almost the same face as their original form, except of course their annoying divine light and angelic features. So I could recognize her easily.
'Of all the seven goddesses of virtue, why her? ’ I screamed internally.
There was no way I didn't know her. She was my nemesis. The only angel who always fought with me every time we met at the meeting and the most annoying of all. The goddess of chastity and the princess of the light realm, Puriel Crystalglow de Dawnlight.
She always held a grudge against me for no reason and always sought my faults. She hated everything in me no matter what. She even blamed me for my demonic features. I was born with them and couldn't do anything to change it, yet she blamed me for it. It was so ridiculous!
I didn't know why even though her nemesis should be Lust, somehow she always said Lust was better than me. It was so irritating!
‘Wait… what if she is only a mortal who has the same face as her?’ I guessed.
It could happen. I glanced above her head and realized that her level was not much different from Theo's. Yet I knew from her achievement, at least it required a level 100++ warrior to do it. So I was pretty sure she was the real Puriel. That made me start wondering if my father already knew this from the start.
She could be the main reason why he sent me on this mission. Maybe he already knew that the queen of goddess sent Puriel to the mortal realm so he needed a suitable devil to handle her in case she interfered in the mission. And no one could handle her except me. Even Lust couldn't handle her and preferred to deal with 'Patience' more than me.
She tilted her head and waved her hands awkwardly.
"Uh, hello?" Her voice dispersed my thoughts. A frown on her forehead showed her confusion about my long silence.
'C'mon smile, Azrael! Smile!’ I forced myself to smile even though it was the hardest thing in my life.
“Um, yeah. Good morning, Miss Aria. Nice to meet you. My name is Allen. Miss Katrina asked me to take you around the academy today.” With great difficulty, I finally managed to get my voice out. Even though it wasn't as friendly as hers, I tried to be as polite as possible.
“Nice to meet you,” she replied. Without hesitation she approached me and extended her hand to me, asking me to shake hand. A friendly smile on her lips.
My smile faded. My attention was drawn to her hand since this was something that had never happened before.
My instinct told me to brush her hand away to provoke her. But I held myself desperately. Instead, I stood up from my seat, took her hand and we shook hands like decent human beings.
"I've heard a few things about you," she said once she let go of my hand. From her expression, I was sure she had no idea who I was whatsoever. Or she wouldn't act like this.
"Let me guess. Did you hear this from Theo?” I guessed in a casual tone. Seriously, being polite to my nemesis was hard.
I thought she would talk ill about me, but I was wrong.
“Yes. I heard some from him and it seems like your relationship with him is not that good. But I don't believe him, I believe more in what I saw,” she said politely.
'She didn't trust Theo and decided to trust me?' I was stunned once again. I couldn't believe my ears.
“You believe more in what you saw? Have we met before? Or do you mean the duel?” I asked curiously. I didn't know whether I should be happy or sad about this.
“The duel,” she stated. "But I also watched you secretly when you were coaching a student at the park before and was very impressed by it," she added.
I held my cringe desperately.
"Were you stalking me?" I blurted as I couldn't hold back my question anymore.
In a panic, she waved her hands in front of her.
"I wasn't stalking you. I just saw you by accident," she quickly admitted.
“So… was that the reason why you chose this academy?” I guessed as I could remember Miss Katrina's words.
"It's not my main reason. But yeah, that's one of them. I was impressed with your dedication. So I thought we could become good friends," she admitted.
'She wants to be my friend? An angel wants to be friends with a devil?’ This was the craziest confession I had ever heard in my life and somehow it gave me the creeps. 'I wish Lust could hear this.' Once again I held my cringe.
But despite all the turmoil in my head, I nodded and smiled.
“Sure. Making new friends is fun. I can't say no to that.”
"I know you will agree," she said happily.
“Can you tell me your main reason for moving here? I heard that your previous academy also had a good reputation,” I asked curiously. I bet it has something to do with recent attacks.
“I just want to find a better workplace and grow more," she reasoned. It was a classic reason.
“I see. Anyway, shall we continue later? I only have one hour to show you around and I'm also new to this place,” I suggested. “We can also talk about a lot of things along the way. I want to know more about you." Or I wanted to know more about her mission to be precise.
"Sure."

Note: Aria pic is in my discord channel.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 211 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

54