Chapter 149. Her Special Human I
1.5k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 149. Her Special Human I

Feeling that Puriel would arrive soon, I used my teleportation skill and returned to the previous corridor. Immediately, I sat down and pretended to faint as before. I was sure she would be back soon.

As I waited, my brain began to analyze the summoning formation and concluded that Puriel was having the same problem as me. It was just that she couldn't say it openly in the last meeting. That was also why she insisted on interrogating the monstrous angels even if they attacked her.

'Fine. Let's try to dig for some information,' I thought. Although I was not sure my plan would work, at least I tried.

A couple of seconds later she appeared near me and canceled her skill. Our surroundings changed to normal, everyone moved as usual.

At the same time, she hid her wings and approached me. I thought she would wake me up but no. Instead, she carried me with both hands as if she was a knight and I was her princess.

'What the hell?! What the hell?! What the hell?!’ I screamed internally in panic when she lifted me. The goosebumps crawled all over me out of disgust as I desperately kept my composure and my poker face. I wanted to release myself from her but if I still wanted to pretend, I couldn't do it. She hadn't canceled her sleeping spell yet so I shouldn't be able to open my eyes yet.

'If you take me in this position to the infirmary, I will fucking kill you and display your head in my room!' I screamed internally. Yeah, I seriously meant it and didn't mind this secret mission turned into an assassination just because of this. This was embarrassing. Very embarrassing.

Luckily, instead of walking, she used her teleportation skill.

In a blink, we were already in the infirmary and the nurse had not arrived. Still, I didn't get why she did this stupid mistake since the key should be with the security. But since she was a goddess, she should be able to use mind manipulation to erase her targets' memories.

She laid me down on the bed and canceled her sleeping spell before she calmly pulled a chair and sat next to me.

“Dr. Allen, wake up,” she called me in a gentle voice.

But I didn't open my eyes. This was my plan and I also wanted to prank her a bit.

After a short silence, she called me again, "Dr. Allen?" A trace of concern was evident in her tone. Of course, she panicked. I should have opened my eyes after she canceled her spell right away, but I didn't react at all. I just lay there like a corpse.

She waited for a couple of minutes before she stood up from her chair and grabbed my shoulder. "Dr. Allen, wake up." Her panic was evident in her tone.

Still, I didn't react.

She pressed her palm on my forehead and used her spell on me. I was pretty sure it was Dispel. Then she called me again.

“Dr. Allen, open your eyes.” She shook my body and called me.

Still, I didn't answer.

She took her hand away from me and stared at her trembling palms. Her face turned pale.

“Oh no… did I accidentally hurt him? Is my sleeping spell too much for him? Am I unable to control my power again?” she muttered in panic.

Okay, that last question was interesting. At least I knew she experienced something that made her unable to control her strength. I might be able to use that against her someday.

Due to that response, I decided to keep pretending.

So once again she put her palm on my head and used her Dispel repeatedly. Still, I didn't budge.

“Oh no…” she muttered in panic. “Please wake up…” she whispered.

'Pfft! No, I don't want to,' I held my laughter upon her pale face. I had to admit I really enjoyed her expressions and I loved her panic. I would count it as payment since she kept calling me the disgusting tentacle pervert bastard at every meeting.

But I knew I had to end this to carry out my plan. I just needed to wait for the right moment.

“Please wake up. Please," she whispered again. In frustration, she hugged me gently and closed her eyes. Even though I hated to admit it, her hug was warm.

Feeling this was the right moment, I opened my eyes. “Why am I here? Who are you? Why are you hugging me?” I said in confusion.

At the same time, the sound of an unlocking key came from the door. Soon the nurse entered.

Due to my voice and the nurse, Puriel released her embrace and moved her body away in reflex. Her pale face didn't disappear, but that was because of something else.

While we both stared at her in shock.

'This is better than I thought!'I didn't expect the nurse to come just in time. So I decided to add fuel to the fire.

“Aria? Why are you hugging me?” I said in confusion and sat on the bed. "Why am I here?" I looked around me in the same confusion.

Before Aria answered me, the nurse spoke, "Huh, did I interrupt something?" he asked awkwardly.

Immediately, Aria answered him, “No, you don't. We didn't do anything," she said in a panic.

I also turned to the nurse.

"I didn't do anything, but she did," I explained.

"It's a misunderstanding," she quickly added.

I shifted my gaze to her.

“Then explain,” I demanded.

But the nurse realized something else. He frowned in confusion.

"Wait, how did you get in here without the key?"

That statement made me turn to him.

"She didn't take the key?" I asked in disbelief. Then I returned my gaze to her. "How did you get us in?"

Feeling cornered, Aria snapped her fingers. Again I could feel her angelic power hitting us like a soft breeze.

The nurse's eyes turned blank due to her power. While I stared at her in confusion.

“Listen to me. Both of you. Forget about this incident and do your duties as usual.” She turned to the nurse. “You. Put the key and go back to the hospital. Tell your supervisor Dr Allen has returned."

The nurse answered her with a nod before he placed the key on a nearby table and left.

Then she turned to me.

“And you----” Before she finished her words, I interrupted her. "What just happened?" I said in confusion.

It shocked her.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 215 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

52