Chapter 151. Her Special Human III
1.1k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 151. Her Special Human III
"Do you have any other questions?" she made sure.
I shook my head from side to side in reply. At least from her previous explanation, I knew why she didn't suspect me. And I could say it was quite reasonable.
"Well I think that's all," she concluded and stood up from her seat. "I will excuse myself then. I need to tidy up my stuff in the dorm. See you later."
"Later."
Then she went to the exit.
The door closed, but my gaze stayed on it. My mind was filled with many things, especially about the blonde-haired girl.
'Wait… my memory isn't playing with me right?' I asked myself. It shouldn't. Also, something had been bothering me since earlier. It was a fact that the blonde-haired girl looked just like Puriel.
A random guess that I had met Puriel far before our encounter on the battlefield 300 years ago flashed through my head. But where? In the mortal world? I had hardly been to the mortal world before that war. And even if I went to the mortal world, I usually came here with my sis or one of the lords of the seven sins.
I let out a nervous chuckle at that crazy thought and threw it quickly.
'That's not possible. All devils and goddesses can't leave their realms that young,' I thought. Puriel's age was the same as mine so if we ever met, I should be around that age too.
Passing the gate at that age was tantamount to suicide, not because we weren't strong enough to get through it, but because our parents forbid it. The mortal realm was a dangerous place for little royal devils or goddesses. Despite our royal status, we were weaker than a high-level warrior, so we could have been caught by mortals. They could do nasty things to us, either enslave us or sell us or kill us.
“Yup, that's impossible,” I muttered. So I should have met the girl after I grew up. It was weird. If I thought of her as an insignificant side character, why did I remember her?
'Get yourself together, Azrael. Just concentrate on your mission,' I reminded myself and decided to save that puzzle for later.
I diverted my thoughts to the new clue that I just found. The fact that the holy summoning formation used something similar to the chastity formation while she was there, confused me. Why did the culprit do it?
‘Maybe, I should confess my identity to her.' Yeah, sooner or later I had to do it so the sooner the better, but I decided to hold it due to my curiosity about why she couldn't control her power. I was pretty sure she didn't pretend, if not she shouldn't be that panicked and maybe she would realize who I was.
'I’m going to play around with her first before I confess.’ Besides, I still had to break my seal and raise my level. Especially breaking my seal, it went slower than my level and it kinda annoyed me. I had to make sure that I was strong enough to handle her or she would bully me.
I was about to continue my work. But then a knocking sound came from the door. Again Aria came into the room. An awkward smile on her lips.
I took a deep breath and just wanted to say 'What's with that stupid smile?' in a curt tone. But I managed to hold my tongue after I remembered I should have been afraid of her.
“Y-Yes. Is there anything I can do to help you?” I stammered with the best act I could put on.
"Uh, I met Miss Katrina on my way back."
With just those words, I immediately caught what she meant. I bet Miss Katrina asked her to come back here so I could finish my task.
"I understand." I stood up from my seat. “I will show you the rest of the academy. Follow me.”
Then we came out of the room.
I spent the next half hour showing her the rest of the academy. Occasionally, I asked questions and tried to get information out of her, but I couldn't get anything useful. So for the last place, I decided to take her somewhere in the hope that she could help me solve the mystery.
“And last but not least, the library,” I said as I stopped my steps in front of the room.
"So is that all?" she confirmed.
"I think that's all. But we still have a little time. Do you want to check the library?” I offered.
"I don't ----" She was about to refuse, but I interrupted her. "I once heard a rumor about a student finding a picture of a weird magic formation here."
It made her hold her tongue.
“But he threw it away since he was scared,” I continued.
Then I drew closer to her and whispered, “They said the formation mentioned blood and soul,” I said in a serious tone before I distanced my face away.
She turned to me in response. Her seriousness was clear on her face.
"Do you know who the student is?"
I shook my head from side to side.
“That happened before I entered this academy so I don't know who. It was only a rumor and there was no proof since he had never shown the magic formation to anyone. Everyone thought he was bluffing," I quickly added.
“I see…” she muttered in disappointment. But the silence that followed showed she was deep in thought.
“So? Do you want to check it out? Maybe we can find a thing or two here?” I offered.
I thought she would accept it. But I was wrong.
“No… I'll check it later. I know you want to help me but I don't want to involve you. It's too dangerous.” She looked at me seriously. “Just remember this. Stay out of trouble. If you have anything related to this let me know. Never ever check it yourself. Do you understand?" she emphasized.
'Oh, she is surprisingly smart,' I admitted.
"I understand, Miss Angel," I said.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 219 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

Love you guys~ XOXO

53