Chapter 163. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil V
1.3k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Seven Sins System Chapter 163. The Yandere Who Drugged The Devil V
I leaned in and took one of her nipples in my mouth, giving her a powerful sucking motion. Her hips buckled as her body trembled.
She groaned, "Ah... Ha." Her body was frail in my tentacles’ grasp.
My tentacles were still firmly holding her as I turned to face her. She looked into my eyes, immersed in her pleasure, her eyes already glazed with fear mixed with passion. She was totally exposed.
I rolled her nipples between my fingers while I licked her other nipple harder and quicker. Her groans became more frequent and louder. Her cries soon overwhelmed the noise.
My laughter echoed through the forest as I kept on teasing her.
Evie was blushing furiously now. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open. Her body was rigid from my attention. Each time I rolled her nipples, her body shuddered and quivered.
"Nooo..." she screamed as I released her breast from my mouth. I went down to her stomach and then ripped her panties.
Her pussy was smooth, wet, and shiny with her arousal. Her clit was swollen and erect, begging for my touch. I placed my real hand on her entrance and started to rub it.
Evie was breathing fast and heavy, her body tense and trembling in anticipation. Yet she said a different thing.
"I-I don't want to do it with the devil," she managed to say between breaths.
"But you love me," I replied with a wicked smile. "I can tell." If not she already attacked me.
"Please..." she panted.
In displeasure, I replied to her by teasing her clit with my finger, rubbing it up and down. My eyes locked on her weak figure.
"Nggghh..." she moaned again.
I used my tentacles to move her legs apart and spread them wide open, exposing her pussy to me. Then I started to finger her. Her body shuddered from the sensation. Her hips bucked and writhed in my tentacle's grasp.
"I will ask you once, Evie. Do you love me?" I asked in a firm tone. A Trace of displeasure was clear in my voice. After all the crazy things she had done to me and her body’s excitement, how could she deny it?
She bit her lower lip in doubt and confusion.
"Say it," I demanded.
"Y-You will kill me if I say no," she replied.
"I will erase all memory about me if you say no. But I will make you my woman if you say yes," I explained.
"You mean, I will forget all about you if I say no?" she made sure.
"Yes," I clarified.
She was silent and still for some time.
"Say it," I urged her to speak once again.
"Yes, I love you," she finally spoke in a breathless voice.
A satisfied smile spread on my face. "Good choice." I didn't know whether she chose it out of fear or not, but once a choice had been made in front of a devil, there was no turning back.
I kept touching her wet pussy. Her body shook in my tentacles' grasp, but then she stopped struggling. Instead, as my tentacles touched her, she sobbed, groaned, and shouted out in pleasure.
My hand released her pussy, and I seized her ass in its place. I spread her out by applying pressure with my fingertips to her butt cheeks. Then I stabbed her pussy with my cock. She gave out a pained and startled moan as soon as my tip pierced her entrance. However, she soon became at ease and opened up to me.
Carefully, I moved inch by inch into her. She groaned and writhed in delight each time I entered her. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed, and her body was tense and trembling.
Another mad laughter came out of my mouth as I felt how I broke her resistance. Her tight walls squeezed my cock.
Her hands gripped tightly around my arms and shoulders. I moved my tentacles to hold her tighter and pull her closer to me. I fucked Evie with slow and steady thrusts. She didn't resist anymore. She was already too far gone into lust. Every time I pushed in, her body quivered and her thighs clenched together.
"Aaagh..." she moaned loudly as I fucked her.
"Yes," I growled. "You always wanted this, right?"
I increased the pace of my thrusts. Evie's face was flushed red in excitement and pleasure. She was moaning and whimpering, her thighs clenching tight around my waist.
Another evil laughter out of my mouth as I watched her enjoy my cock in her pussy.
She had given herself to me and loved it. I felt her body respond to me, her pussy tightening around my cock as I plunged in and out.
"Nn..." she whimpered in pleasure. Her body was shaking and her breasts were bouncing with each thrust.
I leaned to kiss her on the lips. She responded eagerly, kissing me back passionately. My tentacles wrapped around her body, pulling her close to me. Her nipples rubbed against my chest, sending electric jolts through her body.
Our tongues mingled and our bodies intertwined.
"You are so hot right now,” I hissed in satisfaction.
"Uh..." she replied to me with a whine, didn't dare to say a word except for a moan. She couldn't talk with my cock buried deep inside her pussy and her virgin blood that flowed between her thighs.
My tentacles moved over her body, squeezing and fondling her sensitive spots. Her body was getting wetter with each passing second. She was already dripping with desire.
"Aaah..." she moaned loudly as my tentacles squeezed her breasts roughly.
I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard. Her body responded immediately with an orgasmic shudder. Her muscles tightened around my cock and her pelvis bucked wildly.
Without a pause,  I kept on pounding her with my cock, driving my cock deeper into her pussy with every thrust. A few minutes later, she came. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure. I pumped her harder and faster until I was ready to cum.
"I'm gonna come," I warned her.
"Nnnn..." she moaned as she met my gaze.
I rammed my cock deep into her pussy and unloaded a torrent of semen into her womb. I continued to pump her hard, forcing myself to keep going.
[Your Lust point has gone up by 100]
[Lust 1030/1000]
[Congratulations! You have filled your Lust Point!]
Note: Illustration is in my discord channel

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 235 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

48