Chapter 171. Hang Out With My Nemesis III
1k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 171. Hang Out With My Nemesis III

The growling sound echoed through the air, indicating how angry the demon was. And now, he had turned his attention toward me, making me his next target. I knew that I had to act fast.

With a smirk, I taunted the demon, "Catch me if you can, kitty cat," I teased, my voice filled with sarcasm and confidence. My vision allowed me to capture the demon's transparent figure, it wasn't much different than a failed mutant puma.

Without waiting for his response, I turned around and ran in the direction where Aria had gone. I knew that, since those demons had a hostage, Aria wouldn't be able to create her alternative space. So she wouldn’t be surprised if I went to her especially since I brought her a new target.

As I moved my legs, I could hear the demon chasing after me behind me. Its low growling and snarling filled the air, the sound of his rage and fury. 

At the same time, I could see the confusion and concern etched on some people’s faces around me. They looked at me with a mix of curiosity and worry, their eyes following me as I sprinted past them. But since most of them were across the street, they couldn't hear the demon at all.

A few seconds later, I reached the park. It was quiet at night, the only sound I could hear besides my steps was the soft rustling of leaves in the breeze. The playground nearby was empty, the swings and slides silent and still. I scanned the area without pausing my steps, my eyes searching for any signs of the other demon, Aria, or that poor man. If he was still alive of course.

And I quickly found them as I could hear the sound of battle in the distance. Wasting no time, I ran to her and made sure the demon was still following me.

Finally, at the end of the park, I saw her. Aria stood tall and elegant, she held her golden sword firmly in her hand. It was her real angelic sword, not one from the mortal world. Yet she was still in her human form. I guessed she didn't want to use her true form outside her alternative space. 

Her eyes were focused on an unconscious half-naked man standing in front of her. From his strange posture, I could tell that the demon was using him as a meat shield. His clothes lay scattered on the ground around them. His HP points were almost under 50%, but I didn't see any major injuries. 

Upon that scene, my brows furrowed as confusion struck me. ‘Huh? She hasn’t managed to kill that yet?’ I thought. It was a low-level demon, I even could kill him with one strike of my tentacle and I knew her power was on par with mine. So I was so confused about why she held herself.

But I quickly understood the reason. As I approached, I couldn't help but notice Aria's blushing face. Her embarrassment was clear. Her disgust look was clear in her face once her gaze met that half-naked man's wet limp cock.

"Pffft!" I reflexively covered my mouth and desperately swallowed my laughter, trying to quell my amusement. This was an urgent situation, a real battle, yet she was embarrassed by that guy's naked body!

I pressed my lips and tried to put on my poker face as best as I could. ‘Don't laugh, Azrael. Don't laugh,’ I warned myself as I continued to move forward. This was too funny.

As I got closer, I saw her turn towards me, her expression one of surprise and confusion. "What are you---!" she began, her voice filled with anger and confusion. But before she could finish her sentence, a loud thumping sound and the crunching of feet on the ground behind me caught her attention. From her expression, she understood why I ran to her.

Just like me, she could only vaguely see the demon’s presence, but we both knew it was there. The demon was closing in on me, its presence growing stronger with each step.

"Look out!" she warned me, her voice filled with urgency. At the same time, I could feel a movement coming from above me. Even without seeing it, I knew that the demon was trying to pounce on me.

As the demon descended upon me, his claws extended and his teeth bared, I knew that I had to act fast. I waved my hand at him.

‘Shadow Barrier!’

Instantly, a transparent barrier appeared above me.

-       Bam!

With a loud crash, the demon slammed into the barrier, his body crashing onto the shield with a loud shriek of anger.

The demon was furious, his eyes glowing with malice and hatred. He let out a roar of rage, his claws scraping against the barrier as he tried to break through. I could see how desperate he was. 

His claws struck out, its teeth gnashing, but the barrier held strong. The demon's attacks were relentless, but I knew that my barrier would hold a low-level demon like him just fine.

Just as the demon raised his claw and was about to give his strongest strike, Aria threw her sword with skillful precision, the blade glinting in the moonlight as it soared through the air. With deadly accuracy, it pierced the demon's heart, the weapon sinking deep into his chest.

The demon let out a final, tortured cry before collapsing to the ground, his body writhing in pain. His eyes closed and his breathing became shallow, the demon's body lay motionless on the ground.

But the battle hadn’t ended yet.

As her attention was still on me, the other demon released the half-naked guy and pounced at her. His movements were swift and silent, and it was clear that he intended to take her by surprise.

But I was not caught off guard. I acted fast by using my Shadow Barrier to hold the attack.

A barrier formed in front of her.

-       Bam!

The demon crashed into my barrier, making her turn her gaze to him. This was the first time I saved her.

Author note:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/535517/seven-sins-system/

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters currently up to ch 247 Visit My Patreon-page

Join my discord server for more images.

Like it? Add it to your collection XD

Don't forget to vote ~

45